The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event BONUS rewards Explained! hopefully!?

SmokinDice

EDIT: HOW IT WORKS! 

this is how you do it:

DO the event (either ground or space) until you reach 5k points, make sure your relay gets to 100/100 and then you CAN leave.. you just have to wait until the time is up and its starting new..

you can check the time by clicking on the event relay (located on earth), on top of the list there is a timer! DO NOT join a new relay until the timer is up! you then get a mail with your 10k bonus once the timer is at 0!

Original post:

maaaan, DE please explain this events reward system better... or any one please..

I joined in again after the hotfix today..

I did my first space raid with 4 people, super chill we reached 5k and got 100/100 then I waited inside to see if somehow I get the bonus now, I did not.

So I left, then after leaving I isntantly got a mail with 10k, so I was happy and thought it works now! great only 4 hours to farm an arcane instead of 40 hours!

so I happily did another 

I did space again, got 5k and we reached 100/100, so I thought well you just have to leave and get a mail right??

so I left... and now this time I did NOT get a mail.. and I did NOT get 10k extra..

WHAT THE ACTUAL ORDIS(get it? because he is a F*)

EXPLAIN PLEASE? 2 hours wasted?

Edited by SmokinDice
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

I thought well you just have to leave and get a mail right??

Wrong, you have to wait on the Relay until the timer runs out, else you ain't getting the bonus. Terrible, terrible waste of time, especially if everyone is competent. I currently have to wait one hour because we drove the Murex away insanely fast.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Wrong, you have to wait on the Relay until the timer runs out, else you ain't getting the bonus. Terrible, terrible waste of time, especially if everyone is competent. I currently have to wait one hour because we drove the Murex away insanely fast.

WHAT... I dont get it.. we had 1h 15 min left? am I REALLY suppose to stay in there LOGGED ON and do NOTHING??? that would be total and utter bullS#&$... 

I could not even rejoin the same scarlet spear since I have NO clue what server I was on....

and what was the 10k I got via mail?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

WHAT... I dont get it.. we had 1h 15 min left? am I REALLY suppose to stay in there LOGGED ON and do NOTHING??? that would be total and utter bullS#&$... 

Yup. That's exactly what I'm doing right now. Sitting around, doing nothing, cause that's how this stupid event was programmed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Wrong, you have to wait on the Relay until the timer runs out, else you ain't getting the bonus

That seems odd, I received my bonuses fine without doing that. That was however before the last hotfix x.3.3. Since then I haven’t got and bonuses nor has my friend who stayed on the relay until it ended with 100/100. Perhaps your suggestion works some of the time, but it definitely isn’t 100%.

4 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

and what was the 10k I got via mail?

That’s a bonus. It is fairly broken at the moment. When DE adjusted how it worked they completely broke it. My friend and I hit over 5k points on ground. Got level one and two badges (meant to be level three) and no bonus credits at all. It is just a waste of time until DE gets it fixed. We do have a long time for the event, so there is time to wait for DE to sort it out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

That seems odd, I received my bonuses fine without doing that. That was however before the last hotfix x.3.3. Since then I haven’t got and bonuses nor has my friend who stayed on the relay until it ended with 100/100. Perhaps your suggestion works some of the time, but it definitely isn’t 100%

That's the only way it worked for me, ever since the event started.

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

That's the only way it worked for me, ever since the event started.

I received two lots while offline, one online after reloading. Then the hotfix showed up and I haven’t got anything since. The badges show up (incorrectly) but no credits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I received two lots while offline, one online after reloading. Then the hotfix showed up and I haven’t got anything since. The badges show up (incorrectly) but no credits.

Then I'm clueless. But I'm not risking it, I'm sticking around until timers go down.

I really don't understand how anyone at DE could think that this reward system was a good idea... I can only hope it is us collectively misunderstansding something obvious. To those old enough to remember this game, the scarlet spear reward system reminds me of the phone challenge from Zork Grand Inquistor... frustration

5 minutes ago, Nasrol said:

I really don't understand how anyone at DE could think that this reward system was a good idea... I can only hope it is us collectively misunderstansding something obvious. To those old enough to remember this game, the scarlet spear reward system reminds me of the phone challenge from Zork Grand Inquistor... frustration

well at least thats "funny" annoying.. you know... like ordis... but the event is JUST boring annoying like.. my life I am trying to escape by playing stand around simulator in warframe right now

Edited by SmokinDice

I've never posted on the forums. I just had to jump in on this and agree wholeheartedly. I'm leaning toward avoiding this event going forward unless DE can redesign it. This is ridiculous. DE please, just retract the event and re-release it in 2 months after it has gotten some testing and a redesigned rewards system.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Erocss said:

I've never posted on the forums. I just had to jump in on this and agree wholeheartedly. I'm leaning toward avoiding this event going forward unless DE can redesign it. This is ridiculous. DE please, just retract the event and re-release it in 2 months after it has gotten some testing and a redesigned rewards system.

well Hello there friend, welcome to salty bay, here have a like!

• Like 1

OKAY SO.. time ended, the 3hours past, and THEN I got a mail with 10k.. SO 

DO the even until you reach 5k, make sure your relay gets to 100/100 and then you CAN leave.. you just have to wait until the time is up and its starting new..

you can check the time by clicking in the even trelay, on the top there is a timer!

• Like 1