Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn

VenomousValentine

But isn't that that whole point of online mode, that someone else does the dirty work for you? hm

The only mission I enjoy doing in a party is excavation tbh, there's always something to do, and there are so many enemies, its sweet

Edited by Sovyul
  • Like 2

Honestly, I'm kind of confused why Saryn gets the most attention.

Yes, she's powerful as all hell, and probably does deserve a nerf due to the scale of DPS she can output (which makes 'challenging' or even interesting content way harder for DE to make in the long run), but that's honestly at the numerical level. Unlike counterparts like Equinox or Volt who can pretty much just push one button (Equinox has to headshot a fodder enemy or two, I suppose) and produce an AoE murder wave without any stopgap, Saryn at least has  to chase her spores around. She's got a gameplay loop, unlike many others of her OP kin. I'd even admit that she's a better designed frame overall than my own personal favourite, Limbo.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Honestly, I'm kind of confused why Saryn gets the most attention.

Yes, she's powerful as all hell, and probably does deserve a nerf due to the scale of DPS she can output (which makes 'challenging' or even interesting content way harder for DE to make in the long run), but that's honestly at the numerical level. Unlike counterparts like Equinox or Volt who can pretty much just push one button (Equinox has to headshot a fodder enemy or two, I suppose) and produce an AoE murder wave without any stopgap, Saryn at least has  to chase her spores around. She's got a gameplay loop, unlike many others of her OP kin. I'd even admit that she's a better designed frame overall than my own personal favourite, Limbo.

It's mainly due to ESO. She's more popular of a choice there than the others. Even the DE employee that complained about Saryn did so in the context of ESO. Some of it is also misinformation, such as only pressing 4 and being the best at all mission types even though Warframes that offer superior movement and any aoe weapon or melee would beat her in any situation that isn't stationary. Part of it might also just be due to lack of experience, as in they never really played her.

Not much different than how people are now complaining about Limbo, due to Scarlet Spear; or when people complained about his interference in the past, due to them not playing Limbo to know how to play around him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

It's mainly due to ESO. She's more popular of a choice there than the others. Even the DE employee that complained about Saryn did so in the context of ESO. Some of it is also misinformation, such as only pressing 4 and being the best at all mission types even though Warframes that offer superior movement and any aoe weapon or melee would beat her in any situation that isn't stationary. Part of it might also just be due to lack of experience, as in they never really played her.

Agreed. Honestly, as I implied, she's pretty borderline. Some numerical tweaks would go a long way. At most, a new 4 that puts more emphasis on close-range infections, but even that's probably more than she needs. There are frames that do offer the bespoke 'fourth ability victory' experience that don't get nearly as much attention.

9 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

Not much different than how people are now complaining about Limbo, due to Scarlet Spear; or when people complained about his interference in the past, due to them not playing Limbo to know how to play around him.

Yeah, unfortunately. Personally, as a Limbo main, I've tried to stay as far away from his 2/4 combination as I can. Even when I do use it, I try to just drop it round whatever objective it needs and go off somewhere else, using Riftwalk more than anything else. Either that, or it's because of Empyrean ground enemies, the bullet sponges that they are.

They nerf her too many time yet ppl still complain and now this person want delete her, do you even know how much ppl you will piss off that is fan of Saryn or you really want people start spamming you trash mails and lots of hate emails?  I know you'll get a lot by people and once they get connection with you in real life they will start egging your house or further worst full of pure vandal of your home and your car.  How do I know if you ask me that they will do this, well there was a news long time ago that one the person accidentally kill a developer of author for tons ppl was super fan of but when they knew who accidentally kill him, they flipping kill that guy who accidentally kill him, so in other words a life for a life.

Best not pick a bone with the crowds who liked the frame and not say "delete her" or other wise the ppl either will riot in the front DE to order delete your account because some person suggested "delete Saryan" as the dev just following words you said.  Also I don't find her op all the time for there is other frames can do almost exact same thing like her like Garuda just spam her 4 still which it is some what ways spam-able but then again there is her 1 ability super spam-able which abuse pressing the 1 button to fill in that nice juicy blood orb, then there is Gara who would do the same in some what ways for there is list of them do well. 

For the truth you know what you need go play "Doom Enteral" for that is challenging for you if you complain about the AOE being power house overkill which understand this, what is given it is already given in the game and you can't stop and rewrite things without any tons enough good reasons for it just make the frame pretty much a lame frame.  Take the example of "Use To Be" a lame frame for Excal was lame frame because due of his frog jump or known as his old ability "Super Jump" that was transfer to Zephyer that she fly like a flipping missile and just annoyingly goes "REEE-" on air as in passing by raido wave for you hear over raido "REE-".  For there was another lame frame was actually was vauban before he got his nice update because during that time everyone was whining about his abilities was over powered at 1st when he came out when the 2nd time they whine about again and lost count how many time they nerf him for he was being put down as disrespectful frame because the players keep on crying he still op.  You wanna know what happen to him from all that nerfing and horrible changes was never got better for it just got worster because the "worries" that developed by the players because they let fear or "overly thinking" that annoying op vauban return and now ppl who cared vauban try so hard to get the dev attention of rework on him so many time and it was ignored because all the !## hat keep on trying control and blocking off of many of few players who cared vauban tried so hard get it shown up for it finally happen.  Now look vauban is not lame frame for he is working perfectly fine frame and more to the back bone, sort of... By forcing a frame to be lame or removed would be horrible in your chair sit for lets say we delete your favoritism frames and see how would you like it for many reason no one like their frame being deleted especially excal frames for just show love for all the frame even the one you hate.

14 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

They nerf her too many time yet ppl still complain and now this person want delete her, do you even know how much ppl you will piss off that is fan of Saryn or you really want people start spamming you trash mails and lots of hate emails?  I know you'll get a lot by people and once they get connection with you in real life they will start egging your house or further worst full of pure vandal of your home and your car.  How do I know if you ask me that they will do this, well there was a news long time ago that one the person accidentally kill a developer of author for tons ppl was super fan of but when they knew who accidentally kill him, they flipping kill that guy who accidentally kill him, so in other words a life for a life.

You’re escalating this way too much.

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

What the #*!% dude, don’t you think that’s escalating too much??

too much? No, this is real life fact because imagine the world hates you and all you hear their annoying damn mouths everytime and they will not shut up and they will start throwing stones at you because you had no clue what you done wrong or know anything you did wrong.  That is a life that will be hell because you will be chase out of the city or country, now understand the measure how far the players would of kill someone in real life if they destroy DE's server and back up server for wouldn't you be mad too?  I only stating the fact and not lies behind these things for our humanity are full barbaric beings that willing go the level uncivilized solutions and I see it every day even in quarantine.

It just that the fact is ppl don't know how exactly to enjoy life on their free of will of chose pretty much that is it.

Edited by ChaoticEdge