Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Hotfix: Titania Prime

On 2020-04-01 at 1:40 AM, (PS4)Zerorama-7 said:

@[DE]Danielle Titania prime wings effect are not working with other skins. Or is it only supposed to work with her prime skin?

17 hours ago, (PS4)eriss22 said:

so her wing are only working on her prime skin is that intentional? its pretty disappointing plz fix! 

Cross-posting here for full visibility! 

2 hours ago, (PS4)waynesintegrity said:

When will Titania prime be available for purchase on ps4? I see accessories, but no Titania.

And looks like it is now live!! If you restart Warframe on your PS4 you should be able to see the Titania Prime Access Pack from your in-game Market now, Tenno. Thanks for your patience! 

Am 31.3.2020 um 19:06 schrieb (PS4)CommanderC2121:

Thanks for the hard work. Any ideas when we may see scarlet spear to console? Is it even possible currently with all the virus craziness? 

Did you check the current status on pc? If not: It‘s  hot mess. They should leave it in the oven for anorher month or two. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)Spyder2k10 said:

Ok, so I need better clarification: are the relics for Titania Prime available on PS4? Or is it only still available via Prime access in the marketplace... I've been farming for days now and haven't gotten a single relic yet. 

The relics have been in game. I’ve gotten a few from syndicate packs.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Spyder2k10 said:

Ok, so I need better clarification: are the relics for Titania Prime available on PS4? Or is it only still available via Prime access in the marketplace... I've been farming for days now and haven't gotten a single relic yet. 

People have been selling her for days(me included) so I'm pretty sure yes the relics are in game

• 2 weeks later...

Archived