The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the next kuva weapons would be?

ChaoticEdge

Snipers:

You know... my first love was the Vectis, then I tenderly shelved it for the OMG Vulkar Wraith, and nowadays the Rubico Prime is so beloved that I have not picked up a Chakkurr. But the potential for a Kuva Vulkar - mmmmmmm....

Sure, being a powercreeper it would have great stats including status, what would the surprise alt-fire do - a Tennora-ish ammo-dump, a burst-grenade instead of a bullet, an undercarriage flame-thrower?   

9 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Not sure if you are sweating with anticipation or the AC is just not working right.

I just gotta hope the stug doesn't come out even more terrible weapon then before...it was a nightmare for the 1st stug and having kuva stug could be worst or could be thanking God out it getting ppl fixing the stug's mechanics.

if they made it worst...

MeanInsidiousGoa-size_restricted.gif I don think my eye can handle even more pressure.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, ChaosSabre said:

Nah Triple Grakata glaive that shoots each time you throw it. So you can have Grakata, Twin Grakatas and Triple Grakatas in one frame weapon loadout. Quad Grakatas needs to be a archwing weapon that is just like 4 Grakatas taped together firing at same time and then Penta Grakata could be a archwing melee weapon. 3 Grakatas as handle and 2 Grakatas on each side for hammer heads. Perfect weapon full loadout then.

I can get behind that.

On 2020-04-05 at 5:57 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

What the next kuva weapons would be?  Is it a kuva...

Reveal hidden contents

220?cb=20140124172529

or could be a kuva ...

Reveal hidden contents

220?cb=20140918035807

...God plz I hope it is none of those then it would be the true dark time indeed.

Kuva Miter

Blades are instantly shot, blades can bounce to other enemies.

9 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

It is, I said it as a joke.

Honesty even a Kuva Plasma Sword would still be useless.

hmmm maybe they should make a stalker plasma sword...🤔 like the the stalker frames.  What would the weapon will be name after that?

giphy.gif This is going take a while...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

What would the weapon will be name after that?

Lets call it "Torture", I feel that name perfectly represents the experience of using the weapon.

Edited by WH1735S0W

26 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Lets call it "Torture", I feel that name perfectly represents the experience of using the weapon.

you mean "Torment" Plasma Sword... using the word Torture may not sound like good ring for at the time being it might have to swap name for the corpus name and give the stalker type of weapon "Vindex" then again I am still brain storming and trying find the right name then again I could use Dragoon for the stalker name because dragoon is still dragon then again we can use the word "Drake"...*sigh* I am still in middle of brain storm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

you mean "Torment" Plasma Sword... using the word Torture may not sound like good ring for at the time being it might have to swap name for the corpus name

Sure, "Torment" does seem more fitting.