Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the next kuva weapons would be?

ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Hey, if a Kuva Stug being released is what it takes for them to fix its janky mechanics then I am all for it.

that would be a twat hard, this would be suck if they actually put kuva sheev in the game it would be even worst then I'll be face palming in the dark corner of the dark twat of time.

4 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Hopefully, it will be any of these:

• Kuva Vulkar,
  • Kuva Buzlok,
  • Kuva Ripkas,
  • Kuva Grattler,
  Hide contents

• Kuva Twin Hek

because why the Hek not.

eJhxzpt1NXy1RJOdU1p294kqI6eobME-DxOhNMmT

I really wanted to use kuva twin hek and hopefully I can use the mod for it from the SM's mod packet.  The sweet hek would be so lovly to work together with my riven mod for I am waiting for that dream shotgun.  It is true hillbilly dream of shotgun for the truth and yes I'll take one thank you very much and yes I do respect what they make because it is interesting that how much weird stuff they made that actually end up working so well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Kuva Argonak!!!! 🤯

(Argonak’s in the running, right?)

b7bYsEr.jpg

I love that weapon for I was hoping they release that next but it seems they only release a weapons that should of less release about.

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

I don't want any more Kuva weapons unless it's that one Ghoul's Grineer Saw Blade. 

Unless my memory was altered by someone, I could have sworn that ...

Did you think we've forgotten, DE? Well, we haven't. This is the content the game NEEDS right now.

....*flashback*

Spoiler

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Ripkas. They are incredible with a good riven because they are dispo 5. Or maybe that's a reason for them not to be released. It would ruin my riven!

I've not played in a month, but they did change the kuva and prime variants have differnt dispo than the normal versions even though you can use the same riven mod for both. Correct me if I'm not right.

• Like 1

I am starting to see a sort of progression path that DE is using to re-use old weapons, give them a shiny new coat of paint, buff their stats a little, and ship them out as new content.

Grineer Weapons -> Wraith Variants -> Kuva Weapons

Now while they have brought out new weapons with the kuva weapon system, i.e. Bramma, Chakkhur, etc, the focus of this post is on already existing weapons getting some TLC. With that said, are we looking at this same system being applied to Corpus weapons in the future with a Lich-like system implemented for that faction?

Corpus -> Vandal Variants -> ?Corpus Lich Weapons?

And even further down the road with Tenno weaponry?

Tenno - > Primes -> ??Umbra?? 

Who knows, but something to think about.

Also, Kuva Twin Krokur when DE?

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

I am starting to see a sort of progression path that DE is using to re-use old weapons, give them a shiny new coat of paint, buff their stats a little, and ship them out as new content.

Grineer Weapons -> Wraith Variants -> Kuva Weapons

Now while they have brought out new weapons with the kuva weapon system, i.e. Bramma, Chakkhur, etc, the focus of this post is on already existing weapons getting some TLC. With that said, are we looking at this same system being applied to Corpus weapons in the future with a Lich-like system implemented for that faction?

Corpus -> Vandal Variants -> ?Corpus Lich Weapons?

And even further down the road with Tenno weaponry?

Tenno - > Primes -> ??Umbra?? 

Who knows, but something to think about.

Also, Kuva Twin Krokur when DE?

The corpus will get the sentient weapons as in Alad V sentient pretty much answer it  about those crazy product, they probably going get that "Kuva Dera" or something new name for it for I am aiming the word Vindex Dera.  Why not let give them special corpus and call these new copy off kuva lich that is corpus "Vindex".  I've search up the word Vindex for I just made it up but it had dictionary " https://worldofdictionary.com/dict/latin-english/meaning/vindex " this would be an epic Vindex corpus then and it would be sort of the lame name.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Hopefully, it will be any of these:

• Kuva Vulkar,
  • Kuva Buzlok,
  • Kuva Ripkas,
  • Kuva Grattler,
  Reveal hidden contents

• Kuva Twin Hek

because why the Hek not.

eJhxzpt1NXy1RJOdU1p294kqI6eobME-DxOhNMmT

Hmmm Buzlock I could see, Ripkas maybe. I'd also guess a new pistol since we have the chakkur/bramma and shildeg.

12 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

The corpus will get the sentient weapons as in Alad V sentient pretty much answer it  about those crazy product, they probably going get that "Kuva Dera" or something new name for it for I am aiming the word Vindex Dera.  Why not let give them special corpus and call these new copy off kuva lich that is corpus "Vindex".  I've search up the word Vindex for I just made it up but it had dictionary " https://worldofdictionary.com/dict/latin-english/meaning/vindex " this would be an epic Vindex corpus then and it would be sort of the lame name.

While Vindex has a decent meaning behind it.... i can't help but think of running at enemies with this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=windex&sxsrf=ALeKk004CrY834FSiKAtvk8us6MYy3G59Q:1586138593582&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=hcmiTUBY1vSwKM%3A%2CaMCy2VokBJaFqM%2C%2Fm%2F012wwn&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTqyBxhsbanVGfYkoYsVWFnnc3AoQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQhb3b2tLoAhWXt54KHU-CDI8Q_B0wFXoECAkQAw

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

that why I gone with Vindex for it sounded bit more straight up being a corpus and also they are trying to do lots of things with it.

*edit* then again it could be funny if one the corpus is a cleaning freak and use a bottle of windex then it would be funny, like "AAAAHHH You made dirt on my clean floor!" just watching the Vindex pull out a Roomba bot out his back pocket somehow.

18 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

I want Kuva Sobek and Kuva Argonak

Haa...yes indeed Kuva Sobek, never disrespect the 1st rapid shotgun that act like AA-12.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

I'm hoping for weapons that can efficiently kill level 100 officers... Reason being is I need to rely on weapons without buffs in order for my frame to be tough enough. 

I like the sound of a Kuva Buzlok as the damage is there but it just needs a bit more power, persay more crit damage and multiplier. 

I'd also like to see a single-loaded kuva sniper so we can make good use of Primed Chamber.
Due to its slow nature it could be incredibly strong in all grounds, hitscan, status, crit chance, crit damage and base damage. 
It'd also make Arcane Pistoleer another friend for those crazy enough to WMD the entire area lol