Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

[DE]Megan

Thank you for the update! Blazing pillage seems nice, but it doesn't trigger growing power aura unlike other warframe abilities...bug or feature? Also, it doesn't get you shields from infected ,at least in the simulacrum.

9 hours ago, TyphlosionToaster said:

Arcanes dropped by Eidlons are on the very first planet of the game, not locked behind completing the star chart. It makes sense that those are still solely Arbitration rewards.

Ah, yes, it's on the first planet not locked behind the star chart...

Except you have to complete Vor's Prize, Saya's Vigil, Once Awake, The Archwing, Stolen Dreams, The New Strange, Natah, The Second Dream and The War Within. And also be at least MR5 (probably more like 15 at this point) and also have completed the Sedna Junction (which is the second to last Junction you can complete) in order to gain access to the Quills.

So yeah, I guess you don't have to do Eris, but otherwise you still have to do basically the entire Star Chart to get access to the Quills. Like I said, the distinction between these Arcanes here really doesn't make much sense.

On 2020-04-15 at 11:33 PM, Pfysicyst said:

Catapult often keeps you rushing forward after you've hit a wall instead of hitting it and stopping/bouncing (the same thing we hate about Zephyr's 1), and every other time I cast it, Grendel morphs in buggy ways with horrible field of view changes. He usually stays in his buggy morph position after Pulverize ends.

And you cannot use [Catapult] in that time. So, you have to wait. If we can use [catapult] without that much delay then it would be "ok".

On 2020-04-16 at 3:15 PM, TyphlosionToaster said:

No missions require you to board a crewship, nor is it the optimal way to deal with them. 

Using [Forward Artillery] lets you one-shot 'em, & make a Gian Point run end in 5 min. & if you're farming intrinsics, you can outright ignore the ones in scarlet spear. 

do you work for DE? are you really telling me to ignore a bug at just get better at playing at playing the way you play in order to not encounter a bug, does that really help the game? sucking up to the developers doesnt help them get better m8, they need to know where the problems are so they can fix them.

On 2020-04-16 at 1:30 PM, TyphlosionToaster said:

Just five? Little duck in the Flotilla offers only Eidolon-dropped arcanes. No Magus, Exodia, Pax, arbitration, or even LDs own arcanes from her Fortuna shop. This isn't in need of fixing. 

Did you read the patchnotes before posting? Yesterday. Yesterday, & yesterday.  I'm also a tard

Maiming Strike was too strong, they nerfed it. Kuva Bramma is NOT the only good primary. Learn to mod strategically, or the inevitable Bramma nerf will really hurt. 

Nerfing doesnt mean making it useless, for patchnotes yes i read them , only saw like one things for waypoints, did i play since these update? YES , did i see some fk up waypoint again ? YES, thx for changing the citation though , make the arguing far better right ? I didn't meant to say bramma was the only good but compared to other weaps, it's really high up here and it's been up for a bit already while they happened in the past to nerf quite fast things even on big updates liek POE ( not events )

On 2020-04-16 at 12:32 AM, Briceis said:

If you think Bramma is the only good primary you're playing the game wrong imo. It's undoubtedly strong, possibly the best overall primary in the game, but you make it sound like the others a literally unusable.

That wasn't really what i wanted to say it was badly said it's totaly my bad on that part, your way of saying it was more the way i feel about it 

On 2020-04-15 at 11:22 AM, Skillzzpro said:

Yes. But still. after hundreds of times going from the platform through the doors and the next doors to get to her only to maybe trade. or do the ayatan hunt or sell ayatans for endo. seeing they can do that. for others and stuff. why not this aswell? 

Maybe have it so it doesn’t have to send you to Maroo for the Ayatan Hunt

On 2020-04-16 at 11:01 PM, --Q--FSK41 said:

Why are we annoying? because we want enemies that don't fall over dead when we shoot them with our Mk1-Braton?Because we want enemies we have to use builds against? Is it annoying to have to think about what you take and do in a mission? I find people like you unpleasant, that don't mind them taking the last little bit challenge of the game away. Endurance runs used to be interesting coz not everyone was able to do them,literally anyone with no brain and a melee can do them for 2 days coz level 9999 enemies  have the HP of a level 280 before update?Every enemy is pathethic by now.What do you even build weapons for now...magnetic? blast? cold? it doesn't matter.

I love you too ❤️

Archived