Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

You forgot the fact that it was made to cater to the most annoying Warframe Partner on the roster, just so he could "waste" less energy from vacuuming up energy prematurely.

Let's also remember that "rationing" energy orbs as any frame, even if they don't have channeled abilities is not worth it as the orbs will despawn soon due to the drops from other enemies.

Catapult often keeps you rushing forward after you've hit a wall instead of hitting it and stopping/bouncing (the same thing we hate about Zephyr's 1), and every other time I cast it, Grendel morphs in buggy ways with horrible field of view changes. He usually stays in his buggy morph position after Pulverize ends.

Hildryn's augment is very weak, only good for applying a very non-lethal fire proc and getting more shields back. I was hoping this would help with her deficiencies against the Infested specifically, but the fire is just too weak to bother casting 2 against them.

Grendel - Pulverize Augment - Catapult
Middle mouse button to launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.

SOOOOO.. You put a bandaid augment when it should have been in the ability at first....... STOP it with the bandaid augment.. Other seems interesting enough..

Also thanks for the fixes for the rest

Seeing a lot of random complaints in here people. This is not the place for that. Yes there are lots of things that we may be dissatisfied about right now but a hotfix post is not the place to make your stand.

Having said that, the Harrow augment do be looking fresh as hell. Thanks DE!

48 минут назад, Rock_sKILL сказал:

Hey thanks for the Update. Ahm there is a bug now when Titania changes from Normal Odanata Archwing mode to walking. She still flies then without any archwing active.

Thanks in Advance.

If by "flies" you mean "kinda floats a little above ground" and you happen to talk about the prime version of a frame, then it's not a bug. That's how she moves.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error that could occur when using the Ludoplex.
  • Fixed a script error that allowed Exodia Contagion to be used against the Condrix and through the rift.
  • Fixed a script error with Limbo's Rift Torrent Augment that could occur if Rift Surge was cast after a Railjack warp.

Wait what.....

got you good

7 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

-snip-

When you get more likes than the original post... sigh.
I miss the old DE from around 2015-2016, where everything was about evolving the game.. polishing and not implementing four useless augment mods on top of three very disappointing major updates. I'm sad.

1 hour ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Because then they should add in the kitgun, operator and zaw arcanes aka every arcane added in since the raids were removed

Zaw and Kitgun Arcanes were not changed to require 5 ranks. Operator I would technically agree but I can somewhat understand not including them since they are a completely different type of Arcane, but Arbitration Arcanes are the same Arcane. Why exclude exactly those 5 from the list of warframe Arcanes just because you get them somewhere else? Especially since the wording suggested they had added all warframe Arcanes.

Thanks for updates! 

I also want to ask you to fix one of the most annoying bugs in Plains of Eidolons:

I keep falling through the map when I try equipping my K-drive. It is really annoying and an impediment for me to be efficient in missions...also it is an unacceptable bug... Falling through the map endlessly and sometimes not even the command "/unstuck"will help.

Please do something about it. 

7 hours ago, Mr_S0und said:

i still feel that titania augment for razorwing damage reduction needs rework since no one is going to pick that over aviator.

It has other functions of disabling vacuum. And its an option mod, not a "must use mod because it gives a lot of advantages". For example if you're doing eidolon hunt you dont bring any vacuum-like mods because it will vacuum all Unairu Wisps. And etc, etc.

7 hours ago, Skillzzpro said:

Can we get more fast travels? Like. Syndicates in relays. baro ki'teer. palladino at iron wake. maroo at her bazaar and so on? 

Like we already have at simaris on relays. and darvo. while i never use darvo deals i do alot on the others?

Besides the fast travel in relays. We already able to fast travel to syndicates from orbiter though.

7 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

-snip-

It could possibly be that reworking stuff takes alot more work than bug fixing, or adding stuff like new Mods, I swear people will complains about everything and making unreasonable comparisons

5 hours ago, gryffendeur said:

Waypoint fixes when , railjack fixes when , host migration bugs fixes when ? 

Maiming strike and melee being not equalize when, kuva brama being the only good primary fix when ? 

If you think Bramma is the only good primary you're playing the game wrong imo. It's undoubtedly strong, possibly the best overall primary in the game, but you make it sound like the others a literally unusable.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

It can be a new feature for Grendel instead of an augment mod, just like you did with Titania not so long ago, it doesn't have to be streamed away to gain more attention since Grendel requires the entire system to be unlocked

I'm not sure why people are being super critical about stuff. "We were supposed to get [...] in early 2020 and we're almost out of early" "I guess this hotfix will have to do" did y'all forget we're in a crisis all across the world? DE is working from home to put out what they can and y'all sitting there acting like they can do all the stuff they wanna do from home.

Just chill out a minute and for once be grateful they're even working on content even if it's not much. Deal? Great! 

Thank you to the developers for bothering with the crybabies who don't realize there are things that can't be done away from the office.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania - Spellbind Augment - Spellbound Harvest
Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.

Harrow - Condemn Augment - Tribunal
Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.

Hildryn - Shield Pillage Augment - Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.

TBH, while somewhat welcomed for some, most are bandaids:

Titania - this is okay. Problem is space, not many people are using Titania to cc but for razorwing. There is no space for this. This is where (old suggestion) additional slot for augments would help.

Harrow - 100% Pure Bandaid. Harrow should've had something akin this from the jump, no excuses.

Grendel - Another Bandaid, I see. Sucks that this is his first agument, not great here. Pls revisit Grendel his overall kit can be much better.

Hildryn - Shield restore needs to scale with power strength.

Overall this feels more like afterthoughts than introducing another way to play a frame. I would rather you revist all the warframes and integrate some of these augments to the base kit and make good augments.

Archived