Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why DE make railjack harder to get

(PSN)cloudexxe

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Isn't the cost of a railjack the same for any size clan? Since their construction is tied to each person, not the clan. Or is the OP referring to the dry dock?

They're probably talking about the dry dock. The construction cost of the Railjack really shouldn't change, and since DE lowered that just recently, I don't think they changed their minds. Or this is a bug again.

OP, if you're talking about building the ship, not the dojo room, you maybe should report this as a bug?

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 3

I think it depends on the size of your clan. also what went from 15 to 50? if you are talking about argon, when I did it pre-cost nerf (when it was 15 argon crystals) I was in a tier 3 clan (so things were a bit more expensive) yet all the cost stayed the same. Idk why it would be more expensive since a railjack is tied to your account. 

Drydock and Railjack research are tied to clan tier, so if your warlord increased the size of the clan then the cost for those things went up.  If the clan size got increased without being near the clan member limit and the warlord isn't actively trying to recruit people to fill out the new size ranks with members to contribute to the cost of research, then your warlord is ignorant and doesn't know what they're doing.

If you're talking about just the actual ship itself, (nacells, tail, etc) then that cost is only ever personal cost and should not be effected by anything and you need to submit a ticket with screenshots.

Screenshots of your costs in this thread would also let us figure out what's going on.