Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, SocialFox said:

it looks to me like the engine speed was Nuked into Nerfdom, and I'm starting to understand why people complain their speed is now much slower than before railjack, was a bug in the calculation also fixed? Previous speeds did feel much faster than current ones.

Base engine speed was doubled, so you actually cruise faster than before. Boost energy was seriously nerfed, but you can still use short controlled bursts to dodge/ram enemies.

19 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Base engine speed was doubled, so you actually cruise faster than before. Boost energy was seriously nerfed, but you can still use short controlled bursts to dodge/ram enemies.

Right, you didn't look at the pictures did you? if Base speed of the railjack was increased, and they did not touch the values of the engine part, then why is the Cruising speed not even Half of what it was before the base speed was Doubled?

I have no clue how much of this stuff is even calculated anymore, all I wanted to know is why those values are so different and are also quite the opposite of what was mentioned on the patchnotes.

Telling me that base engine speed was doubled, while the pictures say it was "Halved" makes no sense

1 minute ago, SocialFox said:

Right, you didn't look at the pictures did you? if Base speed of the railjack was increased, and they did not touch the values of the engine part, then why is the Cruising speed not even Half of what it was before the base speed was Doubled?

I have no clue how much of this stuff is even calculated anymore, all I wanted to know is why those values are so different and are also quite the opposite of what was mentioned on the patchnotes.

Telling me that base engine speed was doubled, while the pictures say it was "Halved" makes no sense

Have they reinstalled all their Avionics and reupgraded them with Dirac? From my own experience, my RJ moves much faster than before unboosted.

1 hour ago, HoustonDragon said:

Have they reinstalled all their Avionics and reupgraded them with Dirac? From my own experience, my RJ moves much faster than before unboosted.

I feel like you're really not grasping what I'm talking about.

lemme quote my own post.

3 hours ago, SocialFox said:

Railjack stats before-rework (not mine, one of my clanmates) speed 565m/s

unknown.png

Railjack stats after-rework, speed 226m/s

unknown.png

it looks to me like the engine speed was Nuked into Nerfdom, and I'm starting to understand why people complain their speed is now much slower than before railjack, was a bug in the calculation also fixed? Previous speeds did feel much faster than current ones.

Look at the pictures ... The first one with 585m/s speed, was taken on December 2019, the second picture with 226m/s was taken today, with fully upgraded avionics, fully upgraded grid, and a yet to be maxed Zetki engine. You're basically telling me, that fully upgrading my already maxed avionics, and upgrading my engine, covers the missing 944m/s (why this number? because doubling the base speed should also double the final speed after mods, as they're multiplicative off the base value, so where's the missing 944m/s missing from the base speed being doubled?) ?

Edited by SocialFox

On 2020-05-02 at 2:14 PM, SpicyDinosaur said:

They trashed any mods you had that were versions they got rid of. Great way to do things, really. People seemed to think they would get the appropriate mods when the change hit. Glad I had not been trashing any of my mods for awhile.

Okay, yeah, I get it now.  My zetki bulkhead, hull weave, etc. are gone from my railjack because those mods don't exist in the game anymore; they're only vidar or whatever now, and I had to re-max those.  Thank you.

Thanks for breaking the access hatches on my ship. Can't exit my Railjack either in missions or in my dock. When using the hatches the screen fades to black and I just get plopped right back ontop of the damn hatch. I literally have to slingshot to get out of my ship during missions or fast-travel in the dock.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tsuakashi said:

Instead of giving me 10k dirac, give me back 400 plat that I spent of the best avionics. U are insane DE. 

Try searching the forums you'll find out you still have them by the others who have posted asking a similar question, myself included because I was being lazy.
You still have your avionics but under a new house name, example if you had a Zekti BulkHead it's now a Vidar BulkHead, rank them up again and you'll find they do the same but with less cost to rank and less end drain on the avionics capacity. 

Edited by Slayer-.
typo

On 2020-05-01 at 3:21 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Skull Shots (Viper): On Headshots: +100% Ammo Efficiency for 2s.

This is amazing. Viper is my favorite weapon in this game. This mod is so much rewarding. I can now use viper on lvl 100+. This is great. Thanks, DE.

However, for pve version I'd suggest adding some dmg/multishot to this mod as well. A small amount like 60%. The reason is that viper is severely under-powered weapon. I have an insane godly riven and 9 formas in this weapon and can hardly kill lvl 90s. This would boost this weapon further more to better fit mid-level game-play.

For instance with a godly build I just don't have enough dps to comfortably take down Noxes on lvl 100+. Even if each shot is a headshot, Nox doe's not die instantly and has enough time to rush towards me and pull me off. That's quite annoying.

Anyways, that small mod is a real gift that allow me to use viper again. I absolutely love its crisp firing sound and fast reload animation. It feels like a great old-school mac11/micro-uzi. And I freaking love it.

Edited by TeaHawk

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Try searching the forums you'll find out you still have them by the others who have posted asking a similar question, myself included because I was being lazy.
You still have your avionics but under a new house name, example if you had a Zekti BulkHead it's now a Vidar BulkHead, rank them up again and you'll find they do the same but with less cost to rank and less end drain on the avionics capacity. 

I don't mean that i dont have these ones. I mean that DE wasted my plat :)))

10 hours ago, Tsuakashi said:

You will/should still have the avionics you paid plat for, unless you had the same avionic at a higher level, then I could see where your coming from.

edit: P.S I wouldn't have paid plat for any of the avionics when they're so easy to get by joining public railjack missions until your railjack is up to going out by itself.

Edited by Slayer-.
added p.s

13 hours ago, Tsuakashi said:

In a game that is guaranteed to change in weeks or even days you can't really blame them for wasting your platinum. RJ was introduced, it was buggy and grindy, it was obvious it will be changed, over the span of months they kept changing it, like with Plains, Fortuna and other stuff. By now people really should learn that a new system in Warframe is guaranteed to change.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-08 at 2:30 PM, Tsuakashi said:

The benefits that you paid for (at a price you thought was worth it at the time) are still there, and in fact, better than they were before. You haven't lost anything.

The update was added to RJ, but they didn’t take into account one thing, that people spent a lot of time, and some people used platinum to buy avionics on RJ. And now he went in, looked at his RJ and realized that flying on such a trough was no longer a pleasure. RJ is already not very popular, and now this topic can go out altogether. It’s unfortunate that RJ has changed so much.

В 09.05.2020 в 11:27, -CoI-IAmNotMatthew сказал:

n a game that is guaranteed to change in weeks or even days you can't really blame them for wasting your platinum. RJ was introduced, it was buggy and grindy, it was obvious it will be changed, over the span of months they kept changing it, like with Plains, Fortuna and other stuff. By now people really should learn that a new system in Warframe is guaranteed to change

that's just which way to change? Although in what we see ourselves already. Well, if someone likes this update, then please. But many will not like this, especially for those who spent a lot of time knocking out good engines, arrays of shields, a reactor, avionics, and so on. But time is very expensive, even sitting in the game. Well, yes God with this RJ, apart from the modulators for the rank, there’s nothing useful anyway (now).