Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't I buy Nitain Extract from the market with plat?

xerimoz

Question

Makes zero sense to me. I can buy things like neurodes and fieldron but not nitain? I was planning on using my remaining nightwave credits to buy more, but shes mysteriously disappeared.

11 answers to this question

Her mysterious disappearance was announced at least two weeks in advance.

Also, Nitain is a very rare resource, it used to only come in Alerts, you couldn't even buy it with any kind of currency. So it remains an "alert" resource, only as a Nightwave shop item.

Wait for Glassmaker to start, farm some currency, get Nitain.

• Like 7

Justo ahora, xerimoz dijo:

Makes zero sense to me. I can buy things like neurodes and fieldron but not nitain? I was planning on using my remaining nightwave credits to buy more, but shes mysteriously disappeared.

Somthing that was for 6 months .... and was told from weeks about the end of it.... but for you "just disappeared" ? sure pal . You have "zero sense" .

• Like 1

Only alternative right now is Ghouls bountys and Hive caches i think it was with low drop chance.

I perosnaly enjyo seeign this whole Nightwave crumble apart, announced or not it shwos its failures and still ask why Alerts could not exist along it.

6 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Only alternative right now is Ghouls bountys and Hive caches i think it was with low drop chance.

I perosnaly enjyo seeign this whole Nightwave crumble apart, announced or not it shwos its failures and still ask why Alerts could not exist along it.

Waiting for hours or days for an alert was in no way better then Nightwave. At least, when nightwave is working, there is story and lore and something interesting to it. Yes the intermission for 6 months was messed up. They know it and we know it, but in general the system works much better then alerts.

Alerts just cluttered the Navigation UI, and are really un-necessary with the Nightwave system. I I'm looking forward to its continued improvement.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marine027 said:

So basically your enjoyment from the game is people you don't know being unhappy, and you exist for purposes of schadenfreude only.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb SpicyDinosaur:

So basically your enjoyment from the game is people you don't know being unhappy, and you exist for purposes of schadenfreude only.

No, i enjoy the game for what it is and ignore things i not like, like Railjack as example.

But people defend this so much and they needed this slap of reality that Nitain is another failure in so many things DE can't handle good ina reasonable baalnced way.

Don't get me wrong i love DE and WF over other companys due they are far better then others, but you can't defend them for stupid decisions also, i onyl hope they learn from this simply.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)BlightDragon89:

Waiting for hours or days for an alert was in no way better then Nightwave. At least, when nightwave is working, there is story and lore and something interesting to it. Yes the intermission for 6 months was messed up. They know it and we know it, but in general the system works much better then alerts.

Alerts just cluttered the Navigation UI, and are really un-necessary with the Nightwave system. I I'm looking forward to its continued improvement.

We NOT knew, only when it was apperent, we not evne knewed of season 3 for about like a few weeks.

And thos problems with the UI you could simply add a second display, it is not liek we can and did upgrade our Orbiter with other upgrades already.

Or a option to switch, extra tabs aswell, make the Conclave console able to switch to alerts as screen.

Also why i said they could increase the alert rate, no one says it was perfect, not even close, but it could had been worked on like anythign else, but DE has this bad habit of dropping things if they can't make it work, Trials? Simaris Research and Codex Entrys abandoned? Quests dropped for this "Story"?

They wasted voice actors and resoruces on this mess and could ahd used it far better simply, increase the things we have in game, but they adding one thing after another without looking much back at older things, AGAIN why can't both exist? But you onyl see me wanting alerts ONLY back, you are blind?

This is not about choosign one or the other, i say bring both, RNG chance to have something or buy it if it really not appears simply, same basically goes for sorties or bountys right? Or hell, everything in game, you not drop it you buy it from the market sooner or later.

On 2020-05-05 at 7:06 AM, Marine027 said:

We NOT knew, only when it was apperent, we not evne knewed of season 3 for about like a few weeks.

And thos problems with the UI you could simply add a second display, it is not liek we can and did upgrade our Orbiter with other upgrades already.

Or a option to switch, extra tabs aswell, make the Conclave console able to switch to alerts as screen.

Also why i said they could increase the alert rate, no one says it was perfect, not even close, but it could had been worked on like anythign else, but DE has this bad habit of dropping things if they can't make it work, Trials? Simaris Research and Codex Entrys abandoned? Quests dropped for this "Story"?

They wasted voice actors and resoruces on this mess and could ahd used it far better simply, increase the things we have in game, but they adding one thing after another without looking much back at older things, AGAIN why can't both exist? But you onyl see me wanting alerts ONLY back, you are blind?

This is not about choosign one or the other, i say bring both, RNG chance to have something or buy it if it really not appears simply, same basically goes for sorties or bountys right? Or hell, everything in game, you not drop it you buy it from the market sooner or later.

I think I had a stroke trying to read this...

Makes perfect sense.... If it's useless then DE has no problem asking you to pay for it.... If it's Useful then they would rather you Grind for it instead of Paying....

This is called Habituation... They don't want you to pay your way to get Everything within a week.... Its more profitable draw out player Spending Habits over Months or even years....