The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

6 hours ago, Hatsune-Miku-Prime said:

After three years, we encountered this situation again. It was the animals of the earth before. I can't understand why DE did this. Were our previous efforts in vain?

Apperantly

On 2022-04-28 at 2:06 PM, Stardisk said:

Update 31.5 has fixed some Codex bugs.

Removed BREACHER MOA, SHIELD DRONE, STRIKER MOA and JUNO NUL COMBA, JUNO SAP COMBA, JUNO SLO COMBA 

Afaik all new codex entrees are scannable, but I haven't bothered looking for the kuva eximus yet. (I'll probably wait for a sortie stronghold anyway, since we have to redo the bailiff eximus)
Just a headsup: the new rare containers, (ancient) molted cask, disappear when you break them. So scan first.

Edited by MaiNeym

47 minutes ago, MaiNeym said:

the new rare containers, (ancient) molted cask, disappear when you break them. So scan first.

Not really, just like all the rare/reinforced containers, it's still scannable even after breaking.
But this container is hard to find when broken, its broken shape is like a SMALL crescent.
After getting 30 mins booster, I knew there is a broken rare container nearby, then ran around like an idiot to scan it for good 10 minutes

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NeutuoS said:

Not really, just like all the rare/reinforced containers, it's still scannable even after breaking.
But this container is hard to find when broken, its broken shape is like a SMALL crescent.
After getting 30 mins booster, I knew there is a broken rare container nearby, then ran around like an idiot to scan it for good 10 minutes

Thanks, good to know. It completely fell apart so I assumed you had to scan first. But looking again there is indeed a crescent left behind.
Apologies for the misinformation :p

Spoiler

eZmWVBh.png

Edited by MaiNeym
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MaiNeym said:

Thanks, good to know. It completely fell apart so I assumed you had to scan first. But looking again there is indeed a crescent left behind.
Apologies for the misinformation :p

Hide contents

eZmWVBh.png

Thank god

45 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

Hello, I have a question, with the uptade I lost a scan of an enemy I had made, I would like to send a message to support but I don't know which category to put, does anyone have an idea ?

We all lost scans for kuva enemies

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Momoque2:

great the baillif eximus dont spawn in the kuva eximus mission in the sortie GREAT

The normal baillif spawns so the eximus should spawn too 
It spawns found one 1min ago just took me 252 kills

Next one spawned after 1050 kills

Edited by ThatGermanBoy

@MaiNeymHey, there are 2 new Codex Entries in the Grineer section. It´s the Kuva Ballista Eximus and Kuva Roller Eximus.

I am not sure if they spawn. I played the Eximus Spy from last Sortie for 4h but could not find any of them. Maybe they spawn in the new missions on Zariman.

18 minutes ago, ThatGermanBoy said:

@MaiNeymHey, there are 2 new Codex Entries in the Grineer section. It´s the Kuva Ballista Eximus and Kuva Roller Eximus.

I am not sure if they spawn. I played the Eximus Spy from last Sortie for 4h but could not find any of them. Maybe they spawn in the new missions on Zariman.

I did not see the roller, however I did get the Ballista somewhere. I couldn't get the Bailiff in multiple hours even though it was possible. Honestly frustrated when I spent many hours getting this scan in 2019 and it was reset...

unknown.png?size=4096

I believe Kuva Rollers were from a Kuva Disruption round modifier if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

I did not see the roller, however I did get the Ballista somewhere. I couldn't get the Bailiff in multiple hours even though it was possible. Honestly frustrated when I spent many hours getting this scan in 2019 and it was reset...

unknown.png?size=4096

I believe Kuva Rollers were from a Kuva Disruption round modifier if I'm not mistaken.

Ah ok ty, can you click on the Kuva Ballista Eximus and show us the Region btw. got the Bailiff in 4h Spy today xD

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ThatGermanBoy:

Ah ok ty, can you click on the Kuva Ballista Eximus and show us the Region btw. got the Bailiff in 4h Spy today xD

Kuva Ballista Eximus - you can get your 3 scans on the new Zariman tilesets. 

The Codex shows as regions Kuva Fortress and Zariman.

I believe the "Tenno Specter" in the Missing items list refers to the defensive specters deployed in the showdown with a Sister of Parvos.

specter2.jpg

specter1.jpg

Full size images: Fullsize image: https://ibb.co/cvntYpC  https://ibb.co/VYtrCVC

Specific frames chosen are random as far as I can tell, but they all seem to the count as the same scannable object - this run was the first time I've seen a Nova specter show up, for example, but Helios considered it fully scanned.

• Like 1

On 2022-05-05 at 8:08 AM, NarakaMilkTea said:

You can try Kuva Siphon

Also confirming that you can get Kuva Roller Eximus in Kuva Siphon, at least specifically Kuva Floods. Normal ones were quite common in the regular Siphons, but I never saw any of their Eximus counterparts there. I too camped the siphon and killed the Kuva units as they spawned around it.

I did a bunch of regular Siphons and Floods, but I only got the Eximus in the Floods (not every time though; it did take a few tries for me. I also only ever found 1 Kuva Roller Eximus at a time, so screenshots #2 and #3 below are the same mission, but I aborted after getting the scan in #2--since you keep those even on mission abort/failure--so I could try again in #3 and I was lucky and got my last scan.)

Warframe0248.jpg

Warframe0257.jpg

Warframe0258.jpg

Edited by Memorii
clarified text
  • Like 2

On 2022-05-03 at 4:15 PM, Voltage said:

I couldn't get the Bailiff in multiple hours even though it was possible. Honestly frustrated when I spent many hours getting this scan in 2019 and it was reset...

I found this last week when I was looking at the comments on the Bailiff page on the Warframe Wiki:
Terroriced made a comment about their method in text and video here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Bailiff?commentId=4400000000001596499
And for the convenience of others, here's the direct YouTube link to Terroriced's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Hksq2aNIw

It took me 5-6 hours total to do it, but I did get eventually complete my Bailiff Eximus scans (again), post AOTZ--no Eximus Stronghold Sortie required (only remembered to take a screenshot of my first one though, that actually was on the Eximus Stronghold sortie last week, sorry. But again, no Eximus Stronghold Sortie required as I did my other two scans on regular Pago.)

Warframe0235.jpg

Here's my completed Codex Entry for Bailiff Eximus:

Warframe0260.jpg

Terroriced's method seems to have worked for others too.

On 2022-05-03 at 1:09 AM, TouFuub said:

I suggest following this guide, especially when we have this rare opportunity of spy eximus stronghold. The method is still valid after the eximus rework (Ivara instead of Loki would be safer), and I just got the first scan from an energy leech bailiff.

On 2022-05-03 at 9:18 AM, NeutuoS said:

About the Bailiff Ex, I got 3 scans in 40 mins. No need to seek for the hangar room. I did it with a medium room (kinda likes the room of the kuva def mission).
I think the trick is you have to move around rooms, just my hunch though.

I saw similar comment on YouTube saying that they also didn't need the hangar room, but I did try other rooms, and only the hangar room worked for me. And while it seems possible to get multiple Bailiff Eximus in a single mission, I personally never did. I'd stay for up to an hour in the mission, but I always only got normal Bailiffs after the Eximus one spawned, if it did spawn.

On my three runs where the Bailiff Eximus did show up for me, I got the first around 12 minutes in, the second around 34 minutes in, and the final one 52 minutes in. Again, this was three *separate* missions, not one mission where it spawned three times (but I see no reason why that can't happen; just a matter of luck and RNG)

Edited by Memorii
added screenshot of completed Bailiff Eximus Codex Entry 'cuz I forgot to put it there earlier