The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

And I still dont understand how can we scan the thrax centurion from duviri

You do "Activate the Shrine" or "Hidden Chest" objectives and scan the Thrax using Transference and your Warframe with subsumed Petrify and Ore Gaze slotted.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2023-06-07 at 11:12 PM, Voltage said:

You do "Activate the Shrine" or "Hidden Chest" objectives and scan the Thrax using Transference and your Warframe with subsumed Petrify and Ore Gaze slotted.

Also Heliocor can scan enemies it kills, which is prob easier.

2 hours ago, Megazawr said:

Also Heliocor can scan enemies it kills, which is prob easier.

Heliocor won't scan anything unless you have scanners equipped, but Duviri doesn't have the gear wheel. A friend of mine used Heliocor in the Circuit shortly after launch to test whether it worked. Ore Gaze works because it scans without a scanner equipped.

• Like 6

The new one thousand cuts has 2 old enemy types "The big maniac that has a machete" & "bailiff with a machete"

Both don't have codex entries but interestingly the ballif can spawn as a eximus but it doesn't count for a separate scan so once you scanned the regular version, you've scanned the eximus version

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jivy said:

The new one thousand cuts has 2 old enemy types "The big maniac that has a machete" & "bailiff with a machete"

Both don't have codex entries but interestingly the ballif can spawn as a eximus but it doesn't count for a separate scan so once you scanned the regular version, you've scanned the eximus version

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Is it possible to cast shadows of the dead in this mission?

EDIT: Never mind. I was told it doesn't work. I thought maybe it could be fixed like the Juno Comba Eximus issue in the past.

Edited by Voltage

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Is it possible to cast shadows of the dead in this mission?

EDIT: Never mind. I was told it doesn't work. I thought maybe it could be fixed like the Juno Comba Eximus issue in the past.

ballistica prime exists

• 3 weeks later...

Demolisher bailiffs exist in the codex, but unlike many other demolishers they can't be summoned in simulacrum.

On the current lotus gift alert there are Frontier bailiffs, with eximus variants of them, and deth carabus'. None of them are in codex or simulacrum (these eximus bailiffs seem to be different from kuva bailiff eximus)

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 2022-02-22 at 7:22 PM, Ferdi said:

Jackal Eximus

That sneaky boi spawns during the fourth stage of the Profit Taker bounty. Bring Helios, make it tanky and equip Zephyr with Silence to protect it. Feel free to play public missions as normal, and roughly every twenty runs on average you'll see one, or you won't but Helios will. Keep the enemy alert high.

2 hours ago, VibingCat said:

That sneaky boi spawns during the fourth stage of the Profit Taker bounty. Bring Helios, make it tanky and equip Zephyr with Silence to protect it. Feel free to play public missions as normal, and roughly every twenty runs on average you'll see one, or you won't but Helios will. Keep the enemy alert high.

I ended up scanning mine in the thermia event, there was some strat that caused it to spawn jackals more often, but it was a few years ago and I don't remember how, but should still work

1 hour ago, nerfinator6 said:

I ended up scanning mine in the thermia event, there was some strat that caused it to spawn jackals more often, but it was a few years ago and I don't remember how, but should still work

I also tried that, with no success though. At least PT rewards with credits and toroids whether or not jackals spawn.

On 2023-04-25 at 9:15 AM, BowserNC said:

Its way easier if you can get a "locate solaris camp" stage in narmer bounty, wait for a narmer corpus to place a beacon and wait for maximum alert level, you'll get Jackal eximus units spawn like crazy, also you can find more tidious narmer units you can scan.

This is what I just did.  It's very RNG, I've done this a bunch of times and Narmer just do not like to drop beacons.  But on this occasion they did drop one, and even put it inside the jail building where it was protected.  All I needed was a couple Narmer Shield Osprey and Jackal Eximus, but I also saw other units like Narmer Geminex Moa spawn.  Too bad it only happened on the 40th+ run...

Previously I had tried to get Jackal Eximus from normal Orb Vallis alert level and from thermia fracture eximus burps, but all I ever got were Terra Jackals.

Edited by HazelMeade
  • Like 2

BAILIFF EXIMUS TODAY!

The third mission of today's sortie (kuva fortress assault) is spawning eximus for the second bailiff (on the way to the control center).  Get your scans!

Note: The first bailiff (near the door you hack) did not spawn as eximus.  I've seen comments that if you don't kill him you get the same bailiff later.  I don't know if that's trueand I doubt itbut I did make sure to kill him just in case.

Also note: I only ran it twice.  Both times I got an eximus, and the second time I got lucky with a stealth scan.  I had alerts both times.

So glad I didn't spend dozens of hours trying to farm this.

Edited by HazelMeade
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, HazelMeade said:

BAILIFF EXIMUS TODAY!

The third mission of today's sortie (kuva fortress assault) is spawning eximus for the second bailiff (on the way to the control center).  Get your scans!

Note: The first bailiff (near the door you hack) did not spawn as eximus.  I've seen comments that if you don't kill him you get the same bailiff later.  I don't know if that's trueand I doubt itbut I did make sure to kill him just in case.

Also note: I only ran it twice.  Both times I got an eximus, and the second time I got lucky with a stealth scan.  I had alerts both times.

So glad I didn't spend dozens of hours trying to farm this.

It's a good thing I still follow this thread.

• Like 2

On 2023-08-07 at 5:50 AM, Voltage said:

A friend of mine used Heliocor in the Circuit shortly after launch to test whether it worked. Ore Gaze works because it scans without a scanner equipped.

Ore Gaze doesn't work in circuit either.  It's logically separate from the overland version of the thrax, and only the overland version appears in the codex.  (I made this mistake.)

9 hours ago, HazelMeade said:

I've run hundreds of Profit-Taker and never seen a Jackal Eximus there.  It was the narmer bounty alert that finally worked for me.

Helios would see them before us, even if they're behind us. That's what happened to me twice, the other two spawned in front of me and I saw them. Make sure the alert is high.

• 2 weeks later...

This is where I am for completing the new ennemies and new object.

The shuffling fragment eximus count for a normal one
The  2 leg dont count when scanned.
So I've tried atlas augment and ballistica to see if they work to scan the 2 leg murmur and the shuffling eximus and they dont work, so 2 more broken entries.
The scathing whisper spawned in the vault mission for me and dropped a albrecht's notes.

Dont know what is the last object and other ennemies.(If you find what those ennemies are or what iis the last object that is black on my screenshot please say it here).
And like Jivy said there is a new "drone" in unafilied ennemies. I thinks its a duplicate from a corpus drone.
1702579209-warframe0985.jpg1702579213-warframe0986.jpg1702506810-warframe0984.jpg

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 4