The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

13小时前 , VibingCat 说:

最后,我找到了一个,我的赫利俄斯扫描了它,然后我意外地用猛击摧毁了它。它被奥罗金之眼突出了。为了让你知道它有多稀有,到目前为止我收集了超过900个vocas。

它投下了60分钟的亲和助推器和一堆Entrati灯。

Are you sure it will make a sound? There are two types of bonus effects: 30 minutes and 60 minutes, but are they all in the same container? This is thought-provoking.

14 hours ago, Hatsune-Miku-Prime said:

Are you sure it will make a sound? There are two types of bonus effects: 30 minutes and 60 minutes, but are they all in the same container? This is thought-provoking.

I said I am not sure. All I know is that I scanned 1/5 Thalmin Entrati Coffer that gave me 60 minutes affinity booster and 3x2 Entrati Lanthorns.

On 2023-12-21 at 8:03 PM, Momoque2 said:

Oh, I thought someone said it does'nt.

That's strange. It didn't get marked for me and it didn't make a sound for me nor my friend. It was in a different version, so either they changed it or it's another bug - perhaps connected to the muzureh one? I do not know.

On 2023-12-19 at 7:42 PM, HazelMeade said:

Hmm.  I scanned 3/12 last week.  I scanned 4 while running netracells last night, but I'm still at 3/12.  Maybe they actually broke this in the patch?

Netracell coffer isn't counting this week either.  I think they changed it.

• Like 1

2023/12/24 AM5点20分 , Crystal58 说:

太奇怪了。它没有为我做标记,也没有为我和我的朋友发出声音。这是一个不同的版本,所以要么是他们改变了它,要么是另一个错误-也许与muzureh的那个有关?我不知道。

I think I have found the reason why Netracell buffer cannot be included in the progress. As we all know, rare jars are divided into two types, with a 30 minute bonus and a 60 minute bonus. In the new task map, 30 minute rare jars have the same appearance as Netracell coffee. In fact, what we need to scan should be rare jars with 30 points.

11 hours ago, HazelMeade said:

Netracell coffer isn't counting this week either.  I think they changed it.

Yep, I can confirm this.
Previously I scanned the Muzureh Entrati Coffer in Netracell up to 10/12.
This week it didn't count anymore, so I had to run a bounty for it by random spawn.
The random spawn will count toward this entry.

Spoiler

mbELc6e.jpg

• Like 3

I believe the Muzureh Entrati Coffer is the "Rare" container and Thalmin is "Reinforced". I just progressed one scan on my Muzureh and it dropped a 30 minute booster. The nature of the bugged scans make sense if you consider it as a duplicate, much like how the Octavia music puzzle on Lua spawns a duplicate Rare Orokin container that is not in the codex. This would also explain why Thalmin has a 60 minute booster.

Knowing this, it seems the Rare container needs 12 scans (and is currently bugged/annoying), and the Reinforced container needs 5 scans.

I know I am repeating myself, but the codex really should not require the player to scan these things more than once. They are just a checklist item that spawns extremely infrequently and don't even have descriptions. It doesn't help that the codex is so bugged all the time. It's easily been 5 years since you could actually have a "100% and up to date" status with this thing.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 7

Well the muzureh entrati coffre is not a big proglem to scan, its long yes, but just do 12 vault and it will be completed.

The fact that the thalmin is the most reinforced could be true, but the fact that they put the same number of scans needed for the thalmin as for the rare containers of the basic factions is quite troubling.

And don't forget that DE doesn't give a damn about the codex, there are probably 1-3 people who really work on the codex in the whole company, the percentage of players who are interested in completing the codex is very minimal especially as no warframe content creator is interested in it. Maybe one day the codex will be fixed, but for now it's just broken.

• Like 2

il y a 50 minutes, Momoque2 a dit :

Well the muzureh entrati coffre is not a big proglem to scan, its long yes, but just do 12 vault and it will be completed.

Unfortunately, we've just found that it's not the case. Scanning the vault one doesn't always count.

Il y a 7 heures, Voltage a dit :

The nature of the bugged scans make sense if you consider it as a duplicate, much like how the Octavia music puzzle on Lua spawns a duplicate Rare Orokin container that is not in the codex.

I was thinking of this octavia rare orokin container too. But the strange thing is that in my case 7 scans did work, then no more (except one from a normal mission)... Maybe DE just introduced the RNG scan with this update ;)

I can't be more agree with the need of a full codex clean up. But seeing how DE managed the eximus units rework (reseting a part of our rare scans), i'm really scared that a full codex rework could reset everything we've already scan or erase unlocked scans that are not in game anymore. 

Edited by -Kramer-
  • Like 2

il y a 36 minutes, -Kramer- a dit :

Unfortunately, we've just found that it's not the case. Scanning the vault one doesn't always count.

I was thinking of this octavia rare orokin container too. But the strange thing is that in my case 7 scans did work, then no more (except one from a normal mission)... Maybe DE just introduced the RNG scan with this update ;)

I can't be more agree with the need of a full codex clean up. But seeing how DE managed the eximus units rework (reseting a part of our rare scans), i'm really scared that a full codex rework could reset everything we've already scan or erase unlocked scans that are not in game anymore. 

Well, at least you dont have to make a infinite number of mission to just find one, just doing some vault and it will be done.

About the Muzureh Entrati Coffer bug :
Netracell run 3/5 even if it's appearing as fully scanned while in mission (green), i'm still locked at 8/12 in codex after 3 new scans (either with Helios for the 1st one and  with cephalon scanner for the 2nd and 3rd runs).
Netracell run 4/5 : the coffer is back to orange (scan incomplete) and of course i'm still locked at 8/12 in codex after extracting.
Netracell run 5/5 : the coffer is again green and codex still at 8/12.

There is just no logic at all... just bug after bug :(

3rd netracell run screenshot

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

4th netracell run screenshot

Edited by -Kramer-
  • Like 5

Il y a 3 heures, -Kramer- a dit :

Netracell run 3/5 even if it's appearing as fully scanned while in mission (green), i'm still locked at 8/12 in codex after 3 new scans (either with Helios for the 1st one and  with cephalon scanner for the 2nd and 3rd runs).
Netracell run 4/5 : the coffer is back to orange (scan incomplete) and of course i'm still locked at 8/12 in codex after extracting.

12/12  for me but still red.

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, -Kramer- said:

What if it's based on reward? Like the different rarities have different boxes. What did you get on the 4th run vs the others?

• Like 1

I ran a WTB bounty for the Thalmin and got it. But my post was taken down by mod because some as4hat reported it (trading for promise and shlt).
So if you intend to run a bounty for it, make sure this as4hat isn't around.

Special thanks to @DarknessPhoenix for finding it.

Spoiler

smMII6r.jpg

What I found (as of 2023-12-28):
- Orokin Eye and Golden Instinct do not work.
- It doesn't produce any sound.
- It drops 60 minutes booster.
- Hovering your mouse over it display the name.
- After scanning 3 times, it turns green although codex require is 5.
- After breaking, it leaves nothing behind for scanning.

Edited by NeutuoS
  • Like 3

Il y a 5 heures, NeutuoS a dit :

I ran a WTB bounty for the Thalmin and got it. But my post was taken down by mod because some as4hatt reported it (trading for promise and shlt).
So if you intend to run a bounty for it, make sure this as4hatt isn't around.
Special thanks to @DarknessPhoenix

Masquer le contenu

smMII6r.jpg

gg. And thanks for those informations, they really show that DE really dont care about the codex at all and  it show me that I will not search this one anymore.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, NeutuoS said:

I ran a WTB bounty for the Thalmin and got it. But my post was taken down by mod because some as4hat reported it (trading for promise and shlt).
So if you intend to run a bounty for it, make sure this as4hat isn't around.

Special thanks to @DarknessPhoenix for finding it.

Hide contents

smMII6r.jpg

- After breaking, it leaves nothing behind for scanning.

Orokin Eye did work for me, weird.

Il y a 8 heures, Jivy a dit :

Found the entrati coffin from the necracells they count towards the netracell coffin that is big so i wouldnt worry about scanning it here is video of it

(mission was a non bounty exterminate normal path)

So that means that the coffin in the netracelles mission is the rare one and that they've put 5 scan for a reinforced container. Why do they even uptade the codex if the 3/4  of the new entries are bug.

10 hours ago, Momoque2 said:

So that means that the coffin in the netracelles mission is the rare one and that they've put 5 scan for a reinforced container. Why do they even uptade the codex if the 3/4  of the new entries are bug.

I even found a new one after that video and it showed green on my scanner and i had 12/12 scans for the coffin in the codex

В 31.12.2023 в 07:40, Jivy сказал:

После этого видео я даже нашел новое, и на моем сканере оно стало зеленым, и у меня было 12 из 12 сканов гроба в кодексе.

Helios scan do nothing with end-mission coffin even when scanned. Thx ill try to find other coffins and scan with simple scanner

6 minutes ago, Kacc said:

Helios scan do nothing with end-mission coffin even when scanned. Thx ill try to find other coffins and scan with simple scanner

Yah, it worked for me the first week, but hasn't since, and there was a patch in between, so I assume they changed it.

Idk who said it but he was right about the coffers, it depends of the reward. The coffer who give melee adapter show green, but for coffers who gives archont crystal or arcanes are shown red on my scanner.

• Like 1

To complete about the Muzureh Entrati Coffer bug :
- with both the netracell ones (given at the end of the mission for melee adapter or archon crystal), my codex scan doesn't move and is stuck at 8/12 ;
- with one found in a mission (at a classic medallion spot), the codex scan did count the scan, reaching now 9/12 ;

So it seems to be a double mess and a triple duplicate as guessed by @Voltage and @Crystal58 :
- mess between 
Muzureh Entrati Coffer rewarded in netracell (which get stuck at  one point, maybe following the hotfix) and the ones found in mission ;
- mess between the type of reward offered by the Netracells Muzureh Entrati Coffer.

Well done DE ;)

Edited by -Kramer-
  • Like 4