The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

Il y a 2 heures, -Kramer- a dit :

To complete about the Muzureh Entrati Coffer bug :
- with both the netracell ones (given at the end of the mission for melee adapter or archon crystal), my codex scan doesn't move and is stuck at 8/12 ;
- with one found in a mission (at a classic medallion spot), the codex scan did count the scan, reaching now 9/12 ;

So it seems to be a double mess and a triple duplicate as guessed by @Voltage and @Crystal58 :
- mess between 
Muzureh Entrati Coffer rewarded in netracell (which get stuck at  one point, maybe following the hotfix) and the ones found in mission ;
- mess between the type of reward offered by the Netracells Muzureh Entrati Coffer.

Well done DE ;)

And dont forget the reinforced container who has as 5 entries X)

Edited by Momoque2
  • Like 3

4小時前 , -Kramer- 說:

To complete about the Muzureh Entrati Coffer bug :
- with both the netracell ones (given at the end of the mission for melee adapter or archon crystal), my codex scan doesn't move and is stuck at 8/12 ;
- with one found in a mission (at a classic medallion spot), the codex scan did count the scan, reaching now 9/12 ;

So it seems to be a double mess and a triple duplicate as guessed by @Voltage and @Crystal58 :
- mess between 
Muzureh Entrati Coffer rewarded in netracell (which get stuck at  one point, maybe following the hotfix) and the ones found in mission ;
- mess between the type of reward offered by the Netracells Muzureh Entrati Coffer.

Well done DE ;)

yeah they just mashed up the two coffer, and the 7/12 cap implies that you'd need 5 scans for a "reinforced" class container under normal circumstance, which is #*!%ing awful if you think about it

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

Idk if it was already said, but I discovered that rj mission have their own rare container and they dont have entries in the codex.1704730389-warframe0972.jpg

I believe this is old content that never made it in for a container that had captura scenes:

• Like 2

On 2024-01-08 at 11:32 AM, Voltage said:

I believe this is old content that never made it in for a container that had captura scenes:

There are references in various places to several rare container captura scenes that are not in the current published drop tables:

• Corpus Comet Shredder Bridge Scene
  • Corpus Comet Shredder Dig Scene
  • Corpus Fighter Launch Command Scene
  • Corpus Fighter Launch Hangar Scene
  • Corpus Fighter Launch Logistics Scene
  • Corpus Tanker Inductor Scene
  • Corpus Tanker Aft Scene
  • Corpus Tanker Coil Scene
  • Sentient Altar Scene
  • Sentient Basin Scene
  • Sentient Concourse Scene
  • Sentient Fountain Scene

The corpus scenes are not listed on WFM either, but the sentient scenes are (Little Duck sells them).  And the drop tables also don't list the secret lab or Deimos scene drops.  So I'm not sure what's going on there.

Edited by HazelMeade
  • Like 3

BTW, an interesting thing about forgotten containers.  I've yet to find one on my main account—and I've tried—but I recently started a smurf account and during the early quests (either Vor's Prize or Awakening) I found one.  I might try rerunning those quests and see if I find more.

Edit: Never mind, can't rerun Vor's Prize.

Edited by HazelMeade

5 minutes ago, Momoque2 said:

YES for players who get the bug container "Fixed reward containers in the Netracells having different Codex entries. "

Not really a W. They didn't even bother to reduce the number of scans to 5, or reduce the number of reinforced scans needed either. This change was purely because of the Reddit/Forum posts showing how to use the scanned containers as a "trick" to getting better rewards.

• Like 5

Il y a 17 heures, Voltage a dit :

Not really a W. They didn't even bother to reduce the number of scans to 5, or reduce the number of reinforced scans needed either. This change was purely because of the Reddit/Forum posts showing how to use the scanned containers as a "trick" to getting better rewards.

Yes but at least its fixed. And  scanning the chest in the vault its not a big deal, it give good rewards so scanning it 12 times it not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally found the secret to Vapos Condor Elite Dropship.  They have a much higher spawn chance in sister missions.  You're welcome.

(This is probably true for some other Vapos enemies, but VCED and Stalker have been my only incomplete (non-bugged) enemies for a while.)

Edited by HazelMeade
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HazelMeade said:

I accidentally found the secret to Vapos Condor Elite Dropship.  They have a much higher spawn chance in sister missions.  You're welcome.

Good to know! I found twelve of them on Ananke, meso fissure, which is more easily replayable compared to a sister of Parvos' node.

1 minute ago, VibingCat said:

Good to know! I found twelve of them on Ananke, meso fissure, which is more easily replayable compared to a sister of Parvos' node.

I found the spawn rate even in fissures was pathetic.  The usual abort mission and repeat works fine with sister missions too, so it's quite easy.

5 hours ago, HazelMeade said:

I found the spawn rate even in fissures was pathetic.  The usual abort mission and repeat works fine with sister missions too, so it's quite easy.

Agreed, however it can be a passive farm on a fissure. What's the chance on a sister's node, roughly? More than 50%?

On 2024-01-21 at 5:40 AM, Jivy said:

Got the Thalmin Coffin on video on this update as of recording and no part left behind to scan or rare crate sound effect

Well done! Is it detectable with Golden Instinct and Orokin Eye?

On 2024-02-02 at 5:22 PM, VibingCat said:

Will Helios scan it though?

the one and only scan I have of that container was because I saw a helios scan outline in the distance and went: wait I already have the little finger coffin things scanned this is something new, went there lo and behold the thamalin coffer. scanned it myself because helios was struggling (he does that a lot on the new tileset tbh) then broke it and walked away with 1 hour credit booster

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! First time posting, appreciate all the sleuthing that's gone in on in this thread over the years! May have a fresh mystery - anyone know what the entry between Alad V and Alpine Monitor Sawgaw is?

SddyOLR.png

After some cross comparison with the different tabs, I believe this codex entry does not belong to any of the faction tabs (similar to clem, devotee, kuva injector etc). The outline seems identical to the Rogue Voidrig - alphabetically it seems like it could be "Albrecht..." 

Additionally, is the consensus that these two are shuffling fragment eximus and a duplicate shuffling fragment entry?

IPbyQm1.png

Edited by ChunkyScorpion
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ChunkyScorpion said:

Hello all! First time posting, appreciate all the sleuthing that's gone in on in this thread over the years! May have a fresh mystery - anyone know what the entry between Alad V and Alpine Monitor Sawgaw is?

SddyOLR.png

Ally Voidrig. Mine is already scanned, but I assume it's the one from the Cambion Drift.

• Like 3

You're right! Much less mysterious than I was initially thinking. If it's helpful for anyone, it's specifically the ones that roam by themselves during Vome - fallen ones during Fass and in orphix missions don't count. Pretty easy to get just by flying around in archwing, as a very obvious blue icon appears when you're close by. Needs to be manually scanned. 

Edited by ChunkyScorpion