Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

Ordis has seen the future but I can not tell you because it will spoil the story line and ordis would be hunted down by all of the tenno

Edited by (XB1)savvy5555
Wanting to change joke

(After exiting the upgrade section for warframe/equipment)
"Operator, the sight of you prepared for- BUTCHERY- your next mission has Ordis tingling with enthusiasm!"

"operator i would like to inform you i had found another warm coat mod while you were last gone, i place it with the rest in the incinerator, as requested."

feel free to swap warm coat with whatever item every player has too many of, morphics, dread blueprints, emails from konzu telling you that the ghouls are back, whatever. 

Operator...Cetus reports indicate a new Sentient variation that has been identified...It seems to employ demolitio-BLOWING UP- Grineer sites. They've dubbed it a...BOMBALYST! 

Did the Operator enjoy more witticism? 

Unrelated but thought I'd comment on this.

Operator, Ordis wonders...Why do you spend so much time upgrading your Warframe....s appearance? What do they call it? Frame Fashion?

Edited by Violence_Beauty_Truth
  • Like 1

Operator, Ordis wonders...why has your amour gone down? Did it disappear like the Argon Crystals you brought in 2 days ago? Ha.....Ha......

Edited by AdamFTW69
Spelling error found
  • Like 1