Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard mode simulacrum

(XBOX)DA ZACHYZACHY

With Steel Path it seems that not only is the levels increased, but armour and health is modified. No idea if they are using the old exponential curve, or just have increased the base amounts, but either way I believe it would be a real disservice to the community if we couldn’t toggle an option in the simulacrum. It means that players could actually build weapons to fight it. 

That’s my take at least. I haven’t played it at all, I am just voicing my concerns for this new mode. 

Just now, S.Faiz said:

If there is no scaling reward...this game mode will be dead for alot of players... even for te content creators.

Rewards are being worked on as Reb said on twitter but honestly it doesn't matter at all.

If the rewards are scaling or not those resources you dont need them if you can handle those maps ^.^

Its more about giving more bragging rights ,actually giving a challenge and/or a good affinity farm.

Whats the difference if you get 10 k more plastid ^.^ no seriously  ?

1 hour ago, S.Faiz said:

If there is no scaling reward...this game mode will be dead for alot of players... even for te content creators.

If I can do the steel path, increased resource drops are effectively worthless anyways. I want DE to put something out that's fun to do. Disruption was pretty good, a lot of the newer boss fights are good. There is ENOUGH bland regular missions to grind infinitely for no purpose other than making my stack of plastids higher.

The rewards are higher. Now anyone who hasn't finished the kiddo grind will have access to Adaro+100 levels. Now I might bother to unlock all my waybounds. 🙂

Il y a 8 heures, KochDerFrettchen a dit :

If I can do the steel path, increased resource drops are effectively worthless anyways. I want DE to put something out that's fun to do. Disruption was pretty good, a lot of the newer boss fights are good. There is ENOUGH bland regular missions to grind infinitely for no purpose other than making my stack of plastids higher.

The rewards are higher. Now anyone who hasn't finished the kiddo grind will have access to Adaro+100 levels. Now I might bother to unlock all my waybounds. 🙂

Hydron and Helene are also going to be packed.

Let's see how quickly DE nerf those 2 nodes when people put out videos with them going from rank 0 - rank 30 weapons in 3 waves without boosters.

It'll be Draco all over again.

13 minutes ago, Els236 said:

Hydron and Helene are also going to be packed.

Let's see how quickly DE nerf those 2 nodes when people put out videos with them going from rank 0 - rank 30 weapons in 3 waves without boosters.

It'll be Draco all over again.

Time will tell. Something tells me the average player isn't equipped enough to nuke at the speed needed to level that quickly (in time). The waves might be low, but the mission time might make it worse than Normal Mode ESO. Draco was a low bar of entry with a decent build on a few Warframes. Level 130+ with enhanced armor and doubled HP will be a different animal than nuking an interception filled with trash mobs.

il y a 7 minutes, Voltage a dit :

Time will tell. Something tells me the average player isn't equipped enough to nuke at the speed needed to level that quickly (in time). The waves might be low, but the mission time might make it worse than Normal Mode ESO. Draco was a low bar of entry with a decent build on a few Warframes. Level 130+ with enhanced armor and doubled HP will be a different animal than nuking an interception filled with trash mobs.

Us players WILL find a way of cheesing the hell out of it, we always do and it will only lead to backlash when DE inevitably nerf the hell out of it, or the frames used.

Remember T4 Void defence keys with Mesa, Greedy Pull Mag, Trinity and Nyx? Yeah... that ended well.

15 minutes ago, Els236 said:

Us players WILL find a way of cheesing the hell out of it, we always do and it will only lead to backlash when DE inevitably nerf the hell out of it, or the frames used.

Remember T4 Void defence keys with Mesa, Greedy Pull Mag, Trinity and Nyx? Yeah... that ended well.

Oh I am certain there will be a solution to the high levels. I just am not sure that the solution is as easily available as Draco.

18 hours ago, trunks013 said:

I get the idea but the main idea of DE about Steel path was actually to get partners off the simulacrum in their video when they demonstrate something ^.^ 

Doing that would kinda defeat that ^.^ 

Well then they kinda forget who their community is. If it’s not the simulacrum, then players will turn to build websites and excel worksheets to work out the optimal builds. 

11 hours ago, schilds said:

Level 180 Gokstad Officers are comparable in toughness to the heavy enemies (e.g. bombards, gunners) you'll meet in the first round (lvl 100 to 130) of hard mode.

oh, so finally enemies that aren't essentially potatoes? Great

I doubt they will last more than 2 months tho, can't wait for "steel path is too hard, pls nerf" threads 

8 hours ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

oh, so finally enemies that aren't essentially potatoes? Great

I doubt they will last more than 2 months tho, can't wait for "steel path is too hard, pls nerf" threads 

It's not even out yet and people are already complaining that the enemies are too bullet spongy 😛.

12 hours ago, schilds said:

It's not even out yet and people are already complaining that the enemies are too bullet spongy 😛.

Yeah, how many of them are out of touch content creators and new players who have no idea that this is meant to be hard. It’s a joke. I honestly can’t wait for the builds, I’m hoping DE can make it a bit easier for us.

Archived