Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gramma Void pyramid and enemies

(PSN)mzthang210

Question

Don't know if anyone else is having trouble with enemies and pyramids spawning in. Like if your doing a run with 4 people the enemies don't spawn in fast enough to get the pryaminds to extent your time in the void and that's after you've freed the Solaris United people. And after 8 hours of this I'm starting to think if protea is even worth it.

6 answers to this question

I've only had that problem a handful of times but have failed to get the necessary kills just once because of it. I found solo was much easier. Built my Xoris for fast throws (heavy attack speed mods) and went after the Solaris folks first. Then, to the pyramid in the center. It probably doesn't change how many will spawn but it gives the specters less obstacles to maneuver around to get to you. Then, just spam the throw explosion as needed (you will get hit w/ self-knockback though, so recommend a frame like Rhino or Atlas or Nezha- my choice- to negate that). In fact, I was having more issues collecting too many pyramids and having to wait for time to run out before they made the challenge end upon getting the tier 3 kill count.

Keep at it and don't forget to take a break occasionally to avoid burnout. You will never want to play a Corpus Ship mission ever again. I think you'll find the Stropha worth it at the very least. The Stalhta and Protea are good too, but don't expect godliness from them.

Edited by Teksorbkyva

Yeah had it a few times, and while I didn't fail many of them it did mean they took longer.  The main reason in my experience was the group not sticking together meaning the enemies were spawning all over the place and then having to travel further to get to us etc.

Agree with above though, solo was a lot easier overall and arguably had less bugs too. 

1. F the hostages...... (thats just for standing right ?? lol)
  2. Do find hostages and stand near them (good chance stuff will spawn nearby)
  3. murder everything
  4. pick up time boosters. 

I didnt get to try it but maybe loot frames will make time boosters drop more often??   Nova was no hep to my group, she doesnt make stuff SPAWN faster.  

Good thing about using Mesa as a nuker is that you have to aim her..  so you know where stuff COULD drop.  Where as Saryn or Mag or Volt or whoever is just spamming abilities and have no clue where bodies are dropping.  

Yeah, the biggest issue for me has been finding the enemies.  Probably about time I took a break for the day.  Mesa has been melting enemies, but they just don't come back fast enough.

And since the short amount of time that you have in the Granum Void is pretty frantic, and you can only do it for a short period once per mission, it's difficult to learn the ins-and-outs.  Even if you're doing missions that take you 5 minutes total (with loads), you're only getting about 1-2 minutes of disjointed experience per run.  Not the end of the world of course, but one of the worst environments in the game when it comes to learning the mechanics of a specific mode.