Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

why did you removed the double use of mods? (secondary weapon and shadow weapon)

the game dont tell you when you equipe the mod it just tells you when you want to leave the arsenal. please mark the mods or removet hem from the equipement screen when they are already used

well, i love the new ballista i cant wait to finish making it, but the heavy recoil..........oh dear DE, i think i should order some calculators for you poor saps

WHAT IS 20% of 100?

ITS 80

NOT 21.4!!!

my dera now has 21.4 accuracy when i install heavy caliber on it, my heavy caliber subtracts 20% accuracy from the total 100 accruacy, so how on earth does it lower the accuracy to 21.4? 

Maybe it lowers it to 20% of the accuracy, not lows it by 20%?

bug alert: i hope DE fix this soon, because i get bored and really &!$$ed. Last time i log off with Alt+f4 and don't want to see the game for awhile.

Derelicts often (for me) has locked door where must be open to  continue to the extraction point.* So i end up stuck on the level and there is no-other-road to the extraction. Which is pretty NOT NICE, when i gather unique mods from fallen enemies and carry a vault treasure.  Last time i check all the levels (because everyone know how bad is the map marker in showing the proper road) - but - yep - the road clearly goes through the locked door.

This appear in normal missions too, but there is somehow easy to clear - when you trigger lockdown. Sadly in derelicts and void mission - this is not possible.

If someone know fix for this - will be thankful. But for me it sounds like bug that DE must take care for... if they have time between releasing new weapons and new weapons... lol

*edit: this happen after i finish the main object and take the vault treasure.

P.S.: sorry for my bad english and  if Scot read this - sorry for my harsh language, hope he not get offended. 

Edited by Ianrama

ok sorry but Heavy Caliber is now just not worth using....at all it was good as it was...well most people think its good to change it....but now it got worse......why do i say that hmmmmmm...lets see oh i know because there are no mods at all to counter-act for accuracy....not unless they change Vile Precision to counter-act the stats the accuracy in the heavy mods....

Vile Precision - Increase Accuracy and decrease fire rate or something <-----sounds better to me as a corrupt mod.......

well whatever i am not going to insert it to the any of the rifle cuz its not viable

Okay, tested the small crossbow... well, I guess I have another entry on my "best sidearm ever" list. Right by acrid and kunai :) I can't say if the stats are all-time best, but I've never really wanted an "über" weapon - it feels very comfortable and fun to use which is all that one should need.

I for one thought Galantine had a bit too much damage, just as Soma had overall too high stats (as I was later enlightened by the wiki, the critchance is high too :) - so I'm happy this little baby seems more balanced. Of course I have been wrong before, but for now I would say I pretty much love her. I can only recommend it.

Apart from the new addition I would like to ask something - while this might not be the best place for it but still: Can we expect some changes to the in-mission inventory system like new hud (for example a circular one around cursor for faster use - like seen frequently in console games), maybe purchasable new slots for it, new (maybe better) consumables? I only ask if there are plans for it in the near future or as for additions it's weapons and frames for a while?

I won't even mention the my usual "allow us to pay for clanemblem upload from clan vault" stuff... darn, I already did. Ah well...

EDIT:

why did you removed the double use of mods? (secondary weapon and shadow weapon)

the game dont tell you when you equipe the mod it just tells you when you want to leave the arsenal. please mark the mods or removet hem from the equipement screen when they are already used

I concur to "mark the mods" part - it would be the easiest way for us to tell. Also, can we use Thunderbolt for Ballistica or shall we get boomy arrows in another mod later? :D

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

The new camera annoys me, it's too.. "heavy" (or clunky).

I didn't mind the FOV changing during the speed boost (I could actually tell then, rather than the randomass sfx).. 

I could also see the actual screen then, rather than the tunnel vision FOV - can the limits on FOV option be increased? (I'll admit I do like my extreme FOV, but that's just how my eyes work, because I'm a human.)

Also was Iron Skin nerfed? Running through level 40 missions and it lasts about half as long - either that or Leech Ospreys are way OP.

Melee Animation fix! YAAAY! Ohwait.. no it's not. If anything I notice it more.

Also I'm getting a sense of "You have to buy the latest weapon/warframe from us else your S#&amp;&#036; is obsolete." - to which you can't craft stuff cause by time you've farmed BPs for it, there's ANOTHER one.

But if you release another melee weapon with glowing blade (like my beautiful Gram), I'll kinda dismiss this  - for at least a week before another soo called "update".

The problem with the "new" Heavy Caliber lies within the Formula.

Meaning: If the Mod reduces 40% Accuracy then weapons with higher Accuracy get a heavier penalties.

Example: A Dera with 100% Accuracy get a whole 40% less = 60% Accuracy, BUT low Accuracy Weapons like Gorgon: (8,3% Base -40% = 5% Accuracy) get only a small Penalty. The Formula must be rewritten to factor in those different Base Accuracys.

BTW the Recoil reduction was a very different penalty then Damage Spread, since Recoil CAN be compensated from the Player, Damage Spread cannot.

It would have been a better choice to add a Recoil FLAT instead of Percentage of Base. So with even a Rank 10 Heavy Caliber you can shoot 1-2 shots into the Target before readjust your aiming.

NOW you just hold into the Target and almost every Shot misses.

In other words instead of using Skill for the Mod you now need Luck to hit.

Crossbow : the design. I think it will be much more good-looking if the arms of the crossbow were more on the side, because actually it didn't really look like an old crossbow. And the performance : not very powerful (even the charged shot, need actually two to kill a level 40, with +100% damages and +100% anti-armor damages), but very accurate, when you are used to the speed of its bolts.

Just more power on the charged shot and it will be a great weapon, else i'll just stay on my dual vastos ;)