Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

I don't see any mention of Lotus transmissions during survival missions. Did you guys fix the bug that has Lotus babbling endlessly about "having 60 seconds left" and "extraction being the best option" when I clearly have 50% air left? I actually had to turn her off because she was getting so annoying.

it's not a bug. 50% oxygen will last you 60 seconds. 

And now trinity is even worse, thanks again DE.

For crying out loud.

If people are complaining about the powers in conclave, then dont allow the powers in conclave!

Theres no reason to nerf them in regular CO-OP

what are you talking about? they didn't do anything to trinity -_-

Can you make the default acrid energy color the yellowish green it was before? White just doesn't seem right.

Also I thinks it's about time we start talking about the AkBallistica...

nope. since it has a single shot charge mechanic, you can't have a dual version of the ballistica. sorry.

Additions:

CMl7U6D.jpg

BALLISTICA: Dual firing crossbow available now!

A one-handed crossbow featuring a unique dual-firing mechanism, the Ballistica allows you to choose between a four bolt volley or a deadly accurate charged shot. As it is a secondary weapon, the Ballistica can be paired with the Paris compound bow for a lethal load out. Take aim and pin your enemy to the wall!

-Added animations  for Gauntlet style weapon Charge Attacks.

Changes:

- Fix for getting stuck in a charge animation if meleeing off an edge/corner/Mount Doom.

LMFAO ! Nice, Mount Doom is nasty for sure!

Edited by Krokar

Umph.Durp.

No words about "awesome" Credit Cache, - that is really sad. Thought this unfortunate experiment will be terminated during this update, now guess it will remain 4ever.

Yes, btw this new wepon is mediocre and sad too. Using it makes me even love furis.

Edited by YourMoms

* Since some Sentinel weapons use pistol Mods, we now perform a check to ensure you aren't using the same mods on your pistol and Sentinel weapon

was so excited i actually went ingame to check if stinger got fixed. Sadface, Djin is still useless to build :(

i think theres a glitch going on right now with the mobile defense missions because i am getting nothing but forma blueprints, i got 7 forma blurprints across 6 tower 3 and 1 tower 2, and all I'm trying to get is the boar prime barrel, please fix it or lower the odds of the forma blueprint

- You can no longer re-purchase reusable recipes that you already own. 

what what!! now we have to keep backtracking back to buy more key BPs  from the market of  mutagen / feilderion / detinate  

and this was a fix!

No, this is not referring to dojo materials or even OD keys, feel free to buy as many as you want.  They are not reusable and are consumed in the crafting process, and are therefore unaffected by this fix.

This fix is specifically referring to the new Dragon Keys for the Vault.  You never had to repurchase the Dragon Key bps, they have always been multi-use.  The thing is, until now, you could unintentionally purchase more of ones you already had, which was unnecessary.  Basically, they are trying to make it so you don't gyp yourself.  ;-)

Edited by Thunder_Chief

Additions:

CMl7U6D.jpg

BALLISTICA: Dual firing crossbow available now!

A one-handed crossbow featuring a unique dual-firing mechanism, the Ballistica allows you to choose between a four bolt volley or a deadly accurate charged shot. As it is a secondary weapon, the Ballistica can be paired with the Paris compound bow for a lethal load out. Take aim and pin your enemy to the wall!

-Added animations  for Gauntlet style weapon Charge Attacks.

Changes:

- New overall less-bouncy camera collision that also now ignores Sentinels colliding to create unwanted shake.

- You can no longer re-purchase reusable recipes that you already own.

- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence.

- UI tweaks when viewing friend’s profiles.

- Minor improvements to usability of Mods and loadouts

* Since some Sentinel weapons use pistol Mods, we now perform a check to ensure you aren't using the same mods on your pistol and Sentinel weapon

* We now only hide duplicates of level 0 Mods; players may want to pick one level 9 Mod over the other (to avoid the nag screen when exiting the loadout)

- Volt's Speed boost won't affect other player's FOV

- Changes to logic of Mod “auto-resolve” feature. Equips best Mod of equal or lesser fusion rather than first Mod of equal or lesser fusion.

- No longer allow Conclave in Solo mode.

- Corpus Tech enemy now gives more XP.

- Can no longer deal parry-reflection damage when AFK

- Prevent Healing Ancient from emitting healing pulses while ragdolled (pulses would look like they were coming from the wrong spot).

- Added more of a visual indicator on Saryn’s Contagion.

- Changed Ignis’s default colour to represent realistic fire, not white flames.

- Tweaks to Foundry UI sounds.

- Small performance improvements to Volt's overload, was creating a lot of particles/unneeded scripts in a single frame

- Optimization to use of Runtime Tesselation, objects that were out of sight or in shadow do not need this option. Should improve performance.

- Multiple translations added.

Fixes:

- Fix for Arsenal Weapon accuracy not updating when equipping mods which change accuracy

- Fix for issues when players joining sessions from friend list would result in a “double-join”

- Fix for damage numbers not being shown on frozen enemies, and damage against frozen enemies not being tracked in stats.

- Fix for Ash "power in use" bug when using "Teleport" on defense target.

- Fix for being able to escape Golem boss arena with Loki or Nova when mission is in progress.

- Fixes for UI formatting in Turkish language.

- Fix for Infested Ancient death burst FX not showing on clients.

- Fix for after killing your opponent in a duel, there is a brief moment where you receive a revive context action

- Fix for Orthos Prime appearing on Dakra Prime blueprint.

- Fix for Conclave team assignment not respecting user choices for teams.

- Fix for nodes that did not lead to a proper mission.

- Fix for getting stuck in a charge animation if meleeing off an edge/corner/Mount Doom.

- Fix for Infested chargers not disintegrating on client.

- Fix for enemies disappearing on Client screen when killed by armor piercing damage.

- Fixed issues where Vaults would sometimes not appear in Derelicts.

- Fix for Lotus Defense mission transmissions not appearing in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.

- Multiple Crash and freeze fixes.

*This is an accuracy reduction as the projectiles spread further from target.

"- Corrupted Mod that had a negative recoil affect has been changed to a "damage spread increase"* negative affect to account for 0 recoil weapons not having a negative consequence."

while I appreciate the fixing of the corrupted mods, honestly, the corrupted mods are really under powered. If you are going to add the bad portion to it, at least allow the good portion to be over-the-top good. Or maybe significantly decrease the mod price. 

Atm, corrupted mods, while cool, aren't worth the trouble. I treat them like a common mod, if that.

NEW ANIMATIONS FOR GAUNTLETS!!!! Yeeeaaah! Btw please DE make clantech gauntlets. Just not enough punching on high lvls...My Furax cant keep up.

P.S. Personnaly I would like to see something grineerish with explosive charge punch and large aoe seismic jump attack (5 meters plz). Also slow attack speed and high base damage ( For Volt + speed)