Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 2020 Riven Disposition Updates

[DE]Connor

7 hours ago, protecttheplanet said:

'blazing through it' at this point u are just assuming things. I'm Mr 17 and have 1400h on steam. I only want to be able to use every riven, that's it. 

U higher mr people already have better login rewards (longer boosters) more trades more daily standing etc. that should be enough. No need to make the best weapons mr locked too.

Sorry but I'ce seen too many disgruntled MT5 players toting Kuva Brammas shortly after it launched.

Then they got annoyed because it was too strong and called for a nerf, then they left the game because "nothing to do", "too easy" etc.

All because they skipped the entire arsenal progression by going for the biggest stick.

Warframe is completely based on "gear progression", unless you buy prime access, if you remove it there's only an empty box left until DE doesn't improve the game flow.

If you check at every MR rank there's plenty of guns and anything at MR 15 or more becomes overkill in regular starchart.

But my gripe starts from the fact DE went and "rebalanced" all weapons some time ago, then threw that balance out of the window with riven dispositions based on weapon popularity.

I'm quite pissed that rivens for prime, vandal, prisma and kuva weapons tend to be garbage on them compared to their lackluster base version when the superior wersions require a good amount of grind and annoyance to get if you don't pay to skip the grind

On 2020-08-04 at 12:42 AM, Ikusias said:

Because maibe if instead of jumping from abraton mk 1 to a primary kitgun you could enjoy the game a bit more instead of blazing trough it?

Many guns aren't good, but most are simply bland while there are outliers that are good/fun/interesting... if you can jum directly to the best of the best you burn half the content of the game in a single go.

If Rivens did more of what they're supposed to do then a Riven would make any weapon viable.

But players hate that, they love to stick to their overpowered weapons and bore themselves to death. Just read this thread a little. Those lizard brains just love power, they waste no thought on game design, or what fun actually means to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived