Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)

Rakawan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Solaris is still out cold. 

As the lift deposits you on the proper floor you can see two Warframes standing inert outside the lift.

The tech swears under her breath.

"Blast it." She says. "Looks like the Arbiter is here." 

She pulls something out of her pouch and presses it into her hand. It is a badge of some sort.

"Don't make eye contact with him, and wear this." She says. "Oh and you'll have to leave the frame outside."

She stops.

"You will be able to carry him without it, right?" She asks.

How strong are Tenno canonically XD

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Unfortunately it looks like I may have to put this on pause. Recent changes in life have reduced the available time I have. Should I restart this I will notify all of you.

I wish the best of luck to you & yours!

• 3 months later...

Here's my character. He's really two characters: an Operator and his Excalibur Umbra warframe.

Name: Umbra

Faction: Tenno

Race: Warframe, Excalibur Umbra

Personality: Fairly social, really loves to hear the sound of his own voice, and is fairly optimistic; in stark contrast to Lumina. Speaks like a british gentleman. 

Appearance: Resembles a fairly typical Excalibur Umbra Warframe, weilding a Daikyu bow, Spira throwing daggers, and Excalibur Umbra's signature nikana, the Skiajati.

Name: Lumina (Lumi)

Race: Operator

Biological age: 14

Personality: He acts grumpy, moody, and withdrawn. Beneath that stone-cold exterior is a stressed out teenager who is insecure about nearly everything to varying degrees. He prefers to let Umbra handle social interactions, because dealing with people stresses him out a lot.

Appearance: Wears a White-and-Gold Saita Prime Suit. Under the suit is a black-skinned 14-year old with golden yellow eyes and blonde hair the exact same color as his eyes. His eyes glow slightly. His amp, a Shwaak-Shraksun-Juttni setup, is gilded and painted similarly to his Suit; White Color, Gold Accents, Gold Emmisive and Energy.

On 2021-05-21 at 9:48 AM, Brinstar7777 said:

Here's my character. He's really two characters: an Operator and his Excalibur Umbra warframe.

Name: Umbra

Race: Warframe, Excalibur Umbra

Personality: Fairly social, really loves to hear the sound of his own voice, and is fairly optimistic; in stark contrast to Lumina. Speaks like a british gentleman. 

Appearance: Resembles a fairly typical Excalibur Umbra Warframe, weilding a Daikyu bow, Spira throwing daggers, and Excalibur Umbra's signature nikana, the Skiajati.

Name: Lumina (Lumi)

Race: Operator

Biological age: 14

Personality: He acts grumpy, moody, and withdrawn. Beneath that stone-cold exterior is a stressed out teenager who is insecure about nearly everything to varying degrees. He prefers to let Umbra handle social interactions, because dealing with people stresses him out a lot.

Appearance: Wears a White-and-Gold Saita Prime Suit. Under the suit is a black-skinned 14-year old with golden yellow eyes and blonde hair the exact same color as his eyes. His eyes glow slightly. His amp, a Shwaak-Shraksun-Juttni setup, is gilded and painted similarly to his Suit; White Color, Gold Accents, Gold Emmisive and Energy.

This particular roleplay has been abandoned as I ran out of time to manage it. I may try another idea in the future, but I will need to make sure I have the time.

Archived