Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugh - Thousands and Thousands of Trachons?

Canach

Question

Trachons apparently have 4 sources:

• Uncommon resource in any zone
  • Resource drop in the Anomoly/Murex
  • XO (Veil) ramsled drops
  • Mission rewards in Veil Proxima

Trachons drop in teens or twenties, even as mission rewards, yet I need thousands of them. 

I'll skip the "what the flying (whatever)" and go straight to - what's the best methods for farming?

Thanks!:redveil:

9 answers to this question

I honestly don’t know for sure how much I have right now, but it’s at least a few thousand. How I did it was by just playing gian point a fair bit (it’s my favourite veil mission) with no resource boosters. They have a guaranteed drop from EXO ramsleds but it’s far from the only source of the things. It is also a drop in other railjack regions and not only the veil, but it’s rarer there. They have a chance of dropping when destroying fighters if I recall correctly, just like all other resources

1 hour ago, Canach said:

Trachons drop in teens or twenties, even as mission rewards, yet I need thousands of them. 

Yeah, unfortunately when RJ launched the sole focus was on titanium and how much you needed of that.  Players spent so much time farming it that no one noticed how much of the uncommon resources you also needed.  You just had them because you were already farming a ton.

DE rebalanced titanium a whole bunch and thus requiring you farm it a lot less.  The end result is they just shifted the resource you need to farm down to trachons.  There is just no way around farming in a grind game like warframe.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

Yeah, unfortunately when RJ launched the sole focus was on titanium and how much you needed of that.  Players spent so much time farming it that no one noticed how much of the uncommon resources you also needed.  You just had them because you were already farming a ton.

DE rebalanced titanium a whole bunch and thus requiring you farm it a lot less.  The end result is they just shifted the resource you need to farm down to trachons.  There is just no way around farming in a grind game like warframe.

There is nothing to grind in railjack other than parts. Running a single earth proxima mission in which you break every asteroid is enough to sustain your titanium and  asterside or whatever it was called for a while and trachons accumulate over time (relatively fast) for when you need them

31 minutes ago, (PS4)CursedAuroran said:

...Running a single earth proxima mission in which you break every asteroid is enough to sustain your titanium and  asterside or whatever it was called for a while and trachons accumulate over time (relatively fast) for when you need them

Yep, done the Earth material farm a few times with great sucess, and I have been getting Trachons, I've just been needing a lot of Trachons too. I'll just have to be (grumble) patient (grumble) with the game.

Thanks for all the posts!:redveil:

WTF..  When RJ first dropped their were NO Trachyons until veil...  Im gonna have to pay more attention when I do RJ stuff in newb zones but I cant believe your getting them in earth/saturn....

Trachy was to build all the Zekti gear lol.  Once I switched to vidar or lavan you need Asterlite....  

---------------------------

A booster helps but all the containers in RJ contain RJ resources not the crap found in the rest of the game.  So when I needed to farm Trach I boarded every crewship and base and smashed every container and popped every locker.  That would usually let me walk away with 250+ at the end of a mission w/ no booster.   

You really only need zekti shields and guns..  engines and reactor your better off with something else....  so dont grind up trach for garbage your not going to use anyways.

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

...You really only need zekti shields and guns..  engines and reactor your better off with something else....  so dont grind up trach for garbage your not going to use anyways.

Yep, for Zetki shields and guns.

I think it may have been you that mentioned busting all the containers in another thread - helps a lot, especially as my Carrier pops them automatically [Looter] (I skip the lockers mostly). 

I have what I need now for the Zetki Photor and Apoc which are maxed, my Zetki shield is maxed except for 8 pts of shield capacity (LOL). All I need more trachons for now is alternate weapons and those last 8 points, so I'm a lot more patient.

Thanks for posting!

Archived