Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Sorties, Outdated?

CrimsonSpawn

4k Endo: I get it from the sorties and a cool down of 1 day; to avail another chance of getting another 4k Endo. I enter Arbitration and get 4.5k Endo, anywhere between 12 - 20 minutes.... I can leave and avail another opportunity to get 4.5k Endo after half an hour.

6k Kuva: I get it from the sorties and a cool down of 1 day; to avail another chance of getting another 6k Kuva. The 6k kuva is useful for one roll, sometimes 2. I enter Arbitration.... or i do kuva survival with booster..... or I farm NW creds..... or I open 5-7 requiem relics... etc. 

3-Day Boosters: Ok, I like cred, resource and affinity boosters, especially if there's a double something weekend. I also like, because the reward is 3 days long, no pressure to farm within the day (like the login boosters force you to). But the mod drop booster can go eat a bag of

Exilius Adapter/Forma: Roll the chance of getting a built forma or exilius adapter, don't get it. The next day, roll the chance of getting a built forma or exilius adapter, don't get it The next day, roll the chance of getting a built forma or exilius adapter. ....... OR, like any sane person would do, farm some prime parts on the weekend and purchase the forma bundle. I started out farming endo and selling maxed ranked corrupted mods but realized that prime parts require far less work..... 35 pl for the bundle, I'll take my chances with that. 

Catalyst/Reactor Blueprint: Blueprint.........  I'd rather farm for prime parts and buy their sexier built models, 20 pl each. DE even gave NW for the newbs who couldn't bare to constantly check for notifications (in case they're giving away a potato), now the potato is always there. 

Pineapple: Yes, I need this resource to decorate my orbiter. About half the wall, encasing my arsenal has been covered, only another half to go.

Riven: Ok, this is perhaps the only balanced thing about the daily sortie. Considering we have a limited capacity of rivens that we can hold, it follows that there should be a limited means of attaining rivens. But since RNG really likes to throw all its probability statements out the window.... meh.

Legendary core: I mean, its nice to have and show off and pretty convenient. But dissolving all of my duplicate mods to rank up the bane mods, is more effective. 

But there is challenge, there is skill and difficulty in playing the sortie, why a lvl 100 defense with corpus is...... *laughs in steel path*

Note: While thinking all this, I was pretty serious, but grew sarcastic while typing this all down...  you can tell, cause the title and last comment, really deviated. 

Regardless of the rewards, which I mildly agree with, I also think that sorties should be upgraded to include more content. We have PoE sorties, but where's the Fortuna ones? Were's the railjack missions? Where's the *gasp* Archwing missions? The Lua spy?

Ok, I get that the space-related ones are frowned upon by many, but me still wants it. Even if I have to wait until the AW and RJ reworks.

Maybe come up with better rewards in exchange for having a more diverse and challenging set of possible missions. Maybe offer a grand weekly sortie with added challenge and endgame rewards. I don't know... Sorties are one of my favorite content types in the game, but they lack that special spice to them that made them special long ago.

In any case, I think at least the evergreen rewards should stay. At least one of each type. Which means kuva could stay, but no need for multiple endo sources in the same pool. And so forth. I'd also like a built weapon exilus, more common than the warframe one because there's way more guns than frames.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Maybe come up with better rewards in exchange for having a more diverse and challenging set of possible missions. Maybe offer a grand weekly sortie with added challenge and endgame rewards. 

Maybe like, offer the option to scale the sortie. Like you can scale the enemy levels upto 7X and get seven rolls of rewards. The rewards could also scale with difficulty. 

16 hours ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Pineapple: Yes, I need this resource to decorate my orbiter. About half the wall, encasing my arsenal has been covered, only another half to go.

Try selling them. I really don't understand why you are sad when this is one of the most stable and sought-after resources on the market.

4 hours ago, selig_fay said:

I really don't understand why you are sad when this is one of the most stable

Its only sough after by other idiots.... trying to decorate their walls with anasas.

Also, most stable? That's a questionable classed statement, m8

sought-after resources on the market.

hahahahahaha......

8 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Lua Spy sortie used to exist before the whine nation attacked.

Back in 2016.... I had never done the lua spy (my bro invited me to the node and did the vaults, carrying me) random sortie showed up one day, took my ash with redeemer (cause silent shotgun). One of the players did the first vault and, all of a sudden, he sent the message, "HAVE FUN NOT GETTING CARRIED"... then, host migration. 

Then, when I re-entered the mission, all of my UI was gone, could not see the map, enemies, health.. nothing. Was on my last revive but, astonishingly, it was the first time I actually completed the lua spy on my own

21 hours ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

4k Endo: I get it from the sorties and a cool down of 1 day; to avail another chance of getting another 4k Endo. I enter Arbitration and get 4.5k Endo, anywhere between 12 - 20 minutes.... I can leave and avail another opportunity to get 4.5k Endo after half an hour

Arent you bending the Truth alil bit here ?

The Arbitrations Reward Table is clogged with all kinds of Junk that make getting 4K Endo in 20 Minutes Inconsistent. 

Hell getting this Much in 1 Hour is already literally 20 Times better than sorties since you can do this once every hour... 20 Times. 

Exilius Adapter/Forma: Roll the chance of getting a built forma or exilius adapter, don't get it. The next day, roll the chance of getting a built forma or exilius adapter, don't get it The next day, roll the chance of getting a built forma or exilius adapter. ....... OR, like any sane person would do, farm some prime parts on the weekend and purchase the forma bundle. I started out farming endo and selling maxed ranked corrupted mods but realized that prime parts require far less work..... 35 pl for the bundle, I'll take my chances with that. 

I think thats the whole point... DE doesnt actually want players to craft Forma... you were always intended to buy it.

Legendary core: I mean, its nice to have and show off and pretty convenient. But dissolving all of my duplicate mods to rank up the bane mods, is more effective. 

It doesnt Drop Anyway.

8 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Obligatory Where is my Ropalolyst Sortie DE?

Lua Spy sortie used to exist before the whine nation attacked.

Actually Lua Spy was removed for the same reasons as Raids... it kept breaking and bugging out especially in groups so unable to fix it... DE just removed it.

4 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Then, when I re-entered the mission, all of my UI was gone, could not see the map, enemies, health.. nothing. Was on my last revive but, astonishingly, it was the first time I actually completed the lua spy on my own

And thats why Lua Spy was removed...

I havent done it this year but all those bugs were still there Last Year when I was still farming Lua Spy to Gild my Amp.

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Arent you bending the Truth alil bit here ?

Rotation A: 44% to get 900 endo, 27% to get ayatan, 1,500 endo (assuming you socket). Overall 71% 

Rotation B: 44.5% to get 1,200 endo, 24% to get ayatan, 1,700-1,800 endo. Overall 68.5%

Rotation C; 33% to get 1,500 endo, 20% to get ayatan, 2,700 endo. Overall 53%

If you get the endo rewards till the 4 rotation AABB (should take 20 mins) that'll be 4,200 endo.

If you get ayatan till the 4th rotation AABB and socket, that'll be around 6,600 endo.

If you have the right squad and are doing excavation arbis, or know how to manage to excavators with khora, you can easily reach the 4th rotation in no more than 12 mins. 

Whereas in the sortie, its like 75% 1 time chance of getting 4k endo, with a 24 hour cooldown.

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I think thats the whole point... DE doesnt actually want players to craft Forma... you were always intended to buy it

Yes, but with the introduction of many 100 weapons and certain lich by-products, since the sorties were introduced; has increased the demand for forma, considerably. Far much more than one possibly a day, more like in 2-3 weeks.

You could even say, this system may have been alright once but is now.... pretty outdated, no? 

Also, I'm not arguing that DE should give more forma as a reward (I don't even mind if they remove it from the drop tables) just want to address that its pretty useless. 1 maybe forma in 2-3 weeks as a reward.

2 hours ago, selig_fay said:

Rivens are harder to sell. 

Your not selling them right then.

Especially the pistols, which cost half the price of a complete sculpture.

Yeah, but if you want to make big plat with rivens... your going to have to have a selling factor, either the weapon's been recently primed, riven stats, dispo etc. Pistol rivens are also the most common type.  Plus,I've never sold a pistol riven for less than 30 plat and I own pistol rivens that I would sell for more than 300 plat.

I never waited long to sell sculptures.

Just because a Hawaiian themed orbiter decoration is not your style, should be something to be proud off?

1 hour ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Rotation A: 44% to get 900 endo, 27% to get ayatan, 1,500 endo (assuming you socket). Overall 71% 

The stars used to socket arent going to come from same mission so technically thats not a fair value....

However since most players almost always have Stars then it makes no difference.

Rotation B: 44.5% to get 1,200 endo, 24% to get ayatan, 1,700-1,800 endo. Overall 68.5%

Rotation C; 33% to get 1,500 endo, 20% to get ayatan, 2,700 endo. Overall 53%

If you get the endo rewards till the 4 rotation AABB (should take 20 mins) that'll be 4,200 endo.

If you get ayatan till the 4th rotation AABB and socket, that'll be around 6,600 endo.

Thats nice but despite those numbers this is something that rarely happens to me.

If you have the right squad and are doing excavation arbis, or know how to manage to excavators with khora, you can easily reach the 4th rotation in no more than 12 mins. 

Isnt Defense with Speed Nova faster than Excavation ?

Whereas in the sortie, its like 75% 1 time chance of getting 4k endo, with a 24 hour cooldown.

Yep... I understood that part.

Yes, but with the introduction of many 100 weapons and certain lich by-products, since the sorties were introduced; has increased the demand for forma, considerably. Far much more than one possibly a day, more like in 2-3 weeks.

Yeah... DE did that on purpose... to make you buy more Forma. 

Its just another Platinum Sink.

You could even say, this system may have been alright once but is now.... pretty outdated, no? 

Hmmm ? I would never this System was ever alright. 24 Hours is an extremely long Build Time for a Universally Desired Item. And now that even more stuff needs that only makes me think less of DE.

Is it outdated ? Dont know... only DE has that information.

Also, I'm not arguing that DE should give more forma as a reward (I don't even mind if they remove it from the drop tables) just want to address that its pretty useless. 1 maybe forma in 2-3 weeks as a reward.

I mean... Warframe has dead/useless drops in many of its Drop Tables. Thats just how they roll.

Get it ?... Roll 😎 ?

Your not selling them right then.

Considering theres no tutorial on how to do this thats to be expected. After all Maroo's Bazaar is still packed day by day despite how rubbish it is to sell crap there is.

Yeah, but if you want to make big plat with rivens... your going to have to have a selling factor, either the weapon's been recently primed, riven stats, dispo etc. Pistol rivens are also the most common type.  

None of these Factors in the player's Control  

Plus,I've never sold a pistol riven for less than 30 plat and I own pistol rivens that I would sell for more than 300 plat.

Thats great for you but I know I could never sell those S#&$ty Bolto rivens I had for that much. Or anything at all... it was rubbish.

3 hours ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Yeah, but if you want to make big plat with rivens... your going to have to have a selling factor, either the weapon's been recently primed, riven stats, dispo etc. Pistol rivens are also the most common type.  Plus,I've never sold a pistol riven for less than 30 plat and I own pistol rivens that I would sell for more than 300 plat

Rivens are not interesting to me and I do not open them, so I sell them closed. And the reality is that when open, you can only sell them for 1-2 platinum for junk weapons, while closing them for 5 platinum. Well, the reality is that I can expect half a month and no one will buy them even for a small price. Sculptures never lie more than two days from the date of announcement.

Of course, it's about pistols, zaw and kitguns. The rest of the rivens are quite expensive, but I'm lucky for pistols ...

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Thats nice but despite those numbers this is something that rarely happens to me

RNG..... 

Isnt Defense with Speed Nova faster than Excavation ?

Because of the orb/sentinel thingies, many enemies will not be primed or have that effect removed from the thingies... so, no.

Actually the fastest arbis are disruption, but that requires some expertise, excavation just requires khoras, modded for duration and some range. 

Is it outdated ? Dont know... only DE has that information

I mean, just ask your region chat.

I mean... Warframe has dead/useless drops in many of its Drop Tables. Thats just how they roll.

Yeah, but sorties still had something going for them. They still do (rivens and anasas) but they also use to have the most difficult enemies in the game, with modifiers and all. With the Steel Path, they no longer have that. While today players don't really go for sortie endurance runs, with all that talk of rewards, I still remember going on trying to extend a sortie survival to as much as, well, possible. 

Anyways, goodbye to that..... not from the game, we have steel path now, but goodbye to sorties.

Considering theres no tutorial on how to do this thats to be expected. After all Maroo's Bazaar is still packed day by day despite how rubbish it is to sell crap there is.

Well that's a bit... wrong. I mean, we have multiple third party sites and these forums to help players in assessing riven sales, prices and other helpful tips and tricks. If a player is not wanting to learn and form their own opinions, acquiring that know how, then its on them. 

None of these Factors in the player's Control  

There is only one thing a player can choose about a riven, how many times should it be rolled.

The whole point to riven trading is not to get the meta and sell it for thousands of plat, its about doing the best with what you get. I unveiled a pangolin sword riven in 2019 and thought, "Ok, well that's trash... might as well keep till someone wants to buy" (I was posting on trade chat exclusively back then, someone) many players said, "2p, its trash... wow... srsly... you want 40p?" to which I'd respond, "its unrolled" to which ther'd say, "Good luck" and leave.

Fast forward to Titania Prime access. I kid you not, I sold the riven for 500 plat. Sure, some people were asking for at least 1-1.5k, I was fine with the 500. 

Also, this is not something that's happened once. I've had similar scenarios with Sepfahn, Nukor, Seer, Lacera, Aksomati, Brakk, Magnus, Panthera (this pretty recent) and tekko, just to name a few.

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Thats great for you but I know I could never sell those S#&$ty Bolto rivens I had for that much. Or anything at all... it was rubbish.

Then post it on riven market at the lowest price available or below 40p. It may not sell the next day or even week, but wait and someone will eventually pm.

3 hours ago, selig_fay said:

Rivens are not interesting to me and I do not open them, so I sell them closed. And the reality is that when open, you can only sell them for 1-2 platinum for junk weapons, while closing them for 5 platinum.

You should always open them, I've opened pistol rivens that would go for hundreds of plat and I've even opened up trash rivens. I know that the undesirables are nor going to sell fast, so I under-sell them on some third party site (again never sold a pistol riven for less than 30pl) Its not a fast way to get plat but you still get some plat. 

Also, never sell rivens to players WTB trash weapons for 1-5pl, always confirm the price of the unveiled riven you are selling (multiple third party sites that will tell you).  

3 hours ago, selig_fay said:

Of course, it's about pistols, zaw and kitguns. 

Unless you have a sepfahn or dokhram, zaws and kitguns derive value from their stats. As majority of their dispos are pretty low, good stats are quite rare. Hence, if you wanna make money off of zaws or kitguns, your going to have to get near perfect rolls (2+ 1-, 3+ 1-, CC, CD, multishot, toxin, range etc.)

So its not that they're cheap, its just that they'll have mostly bad stats. As good stats are rarer, they end up getting priced far much more.

You should always open them

I don't want to do this. What for? Better let others suffer from RNG-Riven, which they will not be able to implement and only transmutation will remain.

Also, never sell rivens to players WTB trash weapons for 1-5pl, always confirm the price of the unveiled riven you are selling (multiple third party sites that will tell you).

I look at market prices. Of course, I will never engage in selling in a chat, because it is long and counterproductive.

Unless you have a sepfahn or dokhram, zaws and kitguns derive value from their stats. As majority of their dispos are pretty low, good stats are quite rare. Hence, if you wanna make money off of zaws or kitguns, your going to have to get near perfect rolls (2+ 1-, 3+ 1-, CC, CD, multishot, toxin, range etc.)

So its not that they're cheap, its just that they'll have mostly bad stats. As good stats are rarer, they end up getting priced far much more.

I think that there is another problem in the form of the fact that the species of Zaw and kitgans are quite small. I don't remember how many zaw, but kitgans are 4. Accordingly, if a person wants to buy this, they will get a big offer, which means a lot of competition for the person who sells it. Low demand, large supply. 

And that's why I like sculptures. Sculptures are in high demand because so many players are in the middle of the game. And the demand is so high that in fact competition no longer matters much.

RNG..... 

Exactly...

Because of the orb/sentinel thingies, many enemies will not be primed or have that effect removed from the thingies... so, no.

Maybe... Its worth trying...

Actually the fastest arbis are disruption, but that requires some expertise, excavation just requires khoras, modded for duration and some range. 

I suck at Disruption...

I mean, just ask your region chat.

Too many Weirdos in Region Chat... 😮

2 hours ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Yeah, but sorties still had something going for them. They still do (rivens and anasas) but they also use to have the most difficult enemies in the game, with modifiers and all. With the Steel Path, they no longer have that

Really ?

Ive run into more Trouble in Sorties with the Elemental Enemy Enhancement modifier than i have with the Steel Path... unless if we include the Unkillable Steel Vomvalysts.... then thats a different story.

Well that's a bit... wrong. I mean, we have multiple third party sites and these forums to help players in assessing riven sales, prices and other helpful tips and tricks. If a player is not wanting to learn and form their own opinions, acquiring that know how, then its on them. 

Yeah those arent full proof either... i tried Semlar and Riven.Market.... i cant move a junk Riven for 30 Platinum.

There is only one thing a player can choose about a riven, how many times should it be rolled.

Which then Devalues the Riven.

The whole point to riven trading is not to get the meta and sell it for thousands of plat, its about doing the best with what you get

The best is Unrolled...

Maybe you have been getting lucky with Rivens but I cant do anything with all these Negative Multishot/Fire Rate Rolls. 

Never Ever Roll a Riven if you plan on selling it.

Fast forward to Titania Prime access. I kid you not, I sold the riven for 500 plat. Sure, some people were asking for at least 1-1.5k, I was fine with the 500.

Are you telling me you kept a single riven for a whole year and never got others or ran out of Capacity ?

Also, this is not something that's happened once. I've had similar scenarios with Sepfahn, Nukor, Seer, Lacera, Aksomati, Brakk, Magnus, Panthera (this pretty recent) and tekko, just to name a few.

Regardless of How Many Times it can happen its just not Practical.

Then post it on riven market at the lowest price available or below 40p. It may not sell the next day or even week, but wait and someone will eventually pm.

You havent seen the Bolto have you ?

The only way I can that riven for that much is by Upgrading it to increase the amount of Endo the buyer would get out of it if they dissolved it. Beyond that... its not even worth Transmutation Fodder... atleast not at that price.

I don't want to do this. What for? Better let others suffer from RNG-Riven, which they will not be able to implement and only transmutation will remain.

The whole game is RNG driven, even the sculptures you so desire are RNG driven. And the fact that you've summarized unveiling rivens, leading to only one outcome: you'll never implement and have to transmute. Shows, how little you know about handling rivens. 

I look at market prices. Of course, I will never engage in selling in a chat, because it is long and counterproductive.

Well, you shouldn't engage for too long, every now and then is fine. You can even scoop up some really good offers in trade chat. But yes, if your staring at the tabs for days long... you might as well stop trading.

I think that there is another problem in the form of the fact that the species of Zaw and kitgans are quite small.

Yes, but they also have the least chance to drop amongst all other rivens, this also factors in.

I don't remember how many zaw, but kitgans are 4. Accordingly, if a person wants to buy this, they will get a big offer, which means a lot of competition for the person who sells it. Low demand, large supply. 

Your not taking into account riven stats. All the kitgun rivens (apart from secondary gaze) have low dispos (less than 0.7). Therefore, while there may be a large supply of tombfinger or catchmoon rivens, the supply for catchmoon and tombfinger rivens with good stats is pretty small and their demand is also far greater. Hence, kitgun rivens with the right stats are worth quite a lot.

Popular zaws (sepfahn, dokhram, kripath etc.) are the same case. Have lower dispo, therefore much greater demand with less supply for rivens with good stats.

And that's why I like sculptures. Sculptures are in high demand because so many players are in the middle of the game.

high in demand? they're worth less than 10p and players who actually purchase these sculptures for endo, should be educated about arbitration.  Heck, I'll take em to the arena with my nekros. We'll get around 1.4k endo each round.

And the demand is so high that in fact competition no longer matters much.

How convenient that you forget to mention how high the supply is. Its even higher than rivens. And the reason why competition doesn't exist is because there's nothing to compete on. You can't sell more endo per anasa than the other seller. What is your selling factor? 

I mean, I could buy every single anasa in game, right now and trade it in, all for endo and not see a single plat worth of increase in its price.

Maybe... Its worth trying...

I mean, is someone stopping you?

Ive run into more Trouble in Sorties with the Elemental Enemy Enhancement modifier than i have with the Steel Path... unless if we include the Unkillable Steel Vomvalysts.... then thats a different story.

Use physical damage types to kill enemies? maybe.... just a suggestion.

Yeah those arent full proof either... i tried Semlar and Riven.Market.... i cant move a junk Riven for 30 Platinum.

Nothing is fool proof, the sites are meant to help facilitate you not do the job for you. If your riven is not selling for 30 pl and its been more than 6 months. Its upto you, either dissolve or lower price.

Which then Devalues the Riven.

The best is Unrolled...

Depends on your circumstances, very much.

I unveiled a fulmin riven. Thought, "man I don't like the dispo, guess I'll sell" went into trade chat. WTS unrolled fulmin, no response. After about 2 days of randomly entering in to trade chat, someone said they'd give 60p for it. At which point I thought, "fine, guess I'll build it then". Rolled till I got CD, electric, reload and a neg (dmg to something). Played with it for 3 days, didn't really enjoy the numbers. Went back into trade chat, started random posting. After a week, sold it for 500.

So, here, unrolled was not best and nor did its value go done with rolls.

Are you telling me you kept a single riven for a whole year and never got others or ran out of Capacity ?

When I begin to reach my capacity I start trading rivens. Someone is selling something, that I think I can sell later on. Ask them if they would mind trading for something, their looking for. One thing leads to another and I end up trading 2 rivens, I don't really want, for 1 riven I could sell for alot more. Once I traded an unrolled lesion and guandao for a reaper prime. Sold the reaper prime for about 950 pl. Reduced my capacity by 2 and gained 950 pl. Granted it took quite some time to sell it and I could've easily have priced it at 1.5k (it had CC, CD and melee dmg but no neg)

Regardless of How Many Times it can happen its just not Practical.

I agree, but the whole point is to make it practical, like once DE mentioned that they were going to release Daikyu prime with Ivara but decided to go for aksomati. Ever since then, have a daikyu riven ready, for the next prime access when it shows. 

24 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Since we have no control over the Sortie RNG rewards I think sortieS should be 100% reward repeatable. Nothing in the Sortie reward tables are special or unique where once ever 24 hours is warranted. 

I doubt they'll give us a chance to farm built formas and potato blueprints. What will we do with cap'd riven capacities?. 

18 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

I doubt they'll give us a chance to farm built formas and potato blueprints. What will we do with cap'd riven capacities?. 

Built formas? There is nothing special about one built Forma every 24 hours because we already have that through relics. It’s the exact same thing. However, if sortie rewards become repetitive no reason that reward can’t be changed to x3 Forma bps for example. 

potatoes? easily obtained in NW, built. 

rivens could be turned into palidino for 10k Kuva? Done. 

22 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

I mean, is someone stopping you?

I meant its worth trying Defense... 

23 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Use physical damage types to kill enemies? maybe.... just a suggestion.

Actually Elemental works pefectly fine...

Its not the killing of enemies thats the problem... its surviving their damage where Sortie Enemies outshine Steel Path Enemies.

25 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Nothing is fool proof, the sites are meant to help facilitate you not do the job for you. If your riven is not selling for 30 pl and its been more than 6 months. Its upto you, either dissolve or lower price.

I can assure you il run out of Capacity long before 6 months.

26 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

Depends on your circumstances, very much.

Knew that already...

26 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

I unveiled a fulmin riven. Thought, "man I don't like the dispo, guess I'll sell" went into trade chat. WTS unrolled fulmin, no response. After about 2 days of randomly entering in to trade chat, someone said they'd give 60p for it. At which point I thought, "fine, guess I'll build it then". Rolled till I got CD, electric, reload and a neg (dmg to something). Played with it for 3 days, didn't really enjoy the numbers. Went back into trade chat, started random posting. After a week, sold it for 500.

Me too... except I sold it in 10 seconds... not 1 week. And mine was unrolled.

28 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

So, here, unrolled was not best and nor did its value go done with rolls.

Thats because you got lucky... something every player knows very well is unreliable. 

Unrolled is literally always better if you know right out of the gate you arent going to keep that riven. 

32 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

When I begin to reach my capacity I start trading rivens. Someone is selling something, that I think I can sell later on. Ask them if they would mind trading for something, their looking for. One thing leads to another and I end up trading 2 rivens, I don't really want, for 1 riven I could sell for alot more. Once I traded an unrolled lesion and guandao for a reaper prime. Sold the reaper prime for about 950 pl. Reduced my capacity by 2 and gained 950 pl. Granted it took quite some time to sell it and I could've easily have priced it at 1.5k (it had CC, CD and melee dmg but no neg)

Cool...

Ive traded prime parts for Rivens before but never the other way around.... generally speaking if someone wants platinum then they want platinum. 

34 minutes ago, CrimsonSpawn said:

I agree, but the whole point is to make it practical, like once DE mentioned that they were going to release Daikyu prime with Ivara but decided to go for aksomati. Ever since then, have a daikyu riven ready, for the next prime access when it shows. 

So do I... buf its not because I want to trade it... I actually like The Daikyu. So keeping that will be easy for me...

Its keeping Junk Rivens for months while i run out of Capacity thats impractical.

46 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Built formas? There is nothing special about one built Forma every 24 hours because we already have that through relics. It’s the exact same thing. However, if sortie rewards become repetitive no reason that reward can’t be changed to x3 Forma bps for example. 

I rather have them remove formas from the drop tables and add stuff like steel essence or riven slivers.

46 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

rivens could be turned into palidino for 10k Kuva? Done. 

Alot of players are gonna end up reaching their max capacity for rivens... which will significantly decrease their demand... which'll make the riven mafia pretty upset. And when they're upset, we have to deal with alot of bullsh1t

Archived