Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 The Steel Path: Update 28.2.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Hotfix #2 is now live!

eff9eaa2bacf058acaa9f8a8c6381fe6.png 

Nightwave The Glassmaker: Episode 4
Enter the Cephalon Weave to investigate the latest crime-simula and put a stop to the Glassmaker.

The Steel Path Changes:

Resource Drop Chance Boosters now apply to Steel Essence and Riven Sliver drops within Steel Path missions.

To confirm player theories and clarify, previous to this Hotfix Resource Drop Chance Boosters did not affect Steel Essence or Riven Sliver drops in The Steel Path. It was not our intention to hide or subvert that information in game, and we should have clarified more quickly that this was the case. 

Saying this doesn’t change what appears to be the broader issue, which is concerns with Steel Essence drop rates. We are still gathering data on acquisition rates - but ultimately we are all hands on deck working to make Heart of Deimos the best it can be for August 25th. As of this Hotfix, any Tenno who have already walked The Steel Path will receive a Resource Drop Chance Booster. 

This Hotfix ensures that Resource Drop Chance Boosters work within The Steel Path for Riven Slivers and Steel Essence. They were initially turned off to ensure the inherent Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster worked as intended. Like the initial Arcane Marketplace in Scarlet Spear, we wanted to ensure the automatic ‘100% Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster’ didn’t unintentionally scale for Resources specific to the Steel Path (Riven Slivers and Steel Essence). This unfortunately also affected player obtained reward Resource Drop Chance Boosters.   

Thank you all for the feedback so far on The Steel Path, it helps to shape our knowledge and decisions moving forward. 

General Changes:

• Warframe Blueprint and Component costs from Simaris have been reduced by 50%!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, (XB1)CI shadow2397 said:

I don’t know so game doesn’t break because of multiple UI opening at the same time

In all my years of playing warframe, being able to pause and quick select arsenal or foundry while in navigation has never broke anything UI related let alone broken it enough to warrant this nor have I ever heard of this being a "problem" for anyone else on xbox having this "problem". the most problems I've ever seen or heard about UI aren't from things like bring able to pause in navigation but from things like DE accidentally breaking it every other time they try to update it or waypoints still being jank.

Archived