Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

I participated in TennoTrivia & continued watching live from 4:10 pm. till the end about 6:30. Logged in then went into TennoLive Relay and stayed there till 6:30.

Yeah got Hydroid at noon today, but still didn't recieve Athodai & Lemnas Staff Skin. What's happening? What can I do?

I still haven't gotten my tennocon twitch drops on my ps4 yet. Gotten less sleep b4 work on Saturday in order to get both hand cannon & a warframe slot. Still no rewards 😕. Except I got the staff skin while visiting tennocon live relay while deimos is being shown. Still waiting on the other twitch drop

Same here, just checked it again. I got the handcannon in game relay items but not hydroid prime or trivia items. A friend watching the same all time recieved it right on saturday. Hope it will arrive soon. Watched the whole stream even it ending after midnight local time.

Btw i enjoyed the oppurtunity to join this Tennocon from faraway ✌️👋.

I have yet to receive the pistol. I knew that my accounts were linked and had the Tennocon on all day. I know other people in my clan and alliance got the weapon relatively quickly.  I feel like I got cheated. If this cannot be resolved then I hope DE will make the pistol an in-game acquirable item. I also want to let DE know that Space Mama (DE Rebecca) looked very beautiful during the Tennocon stream.

Archived