Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bezerker Warframe W/ Whip

Renathy

I'm honestly disappointed. When they said "Berserker" frame, and said it was female, I was expecting something a little different from every other female bodytype-- something a little thicker, with more muscle tone, like the female equivalent to Rhino. Or at least closer than this. But it looks like they're giving us the same bodytype as every other female Warframe, but with different legs.

I'm honestly disappointed. When they said "Berserker" frame, and said it was female, I was expecting something a little different from every other female bodytype-- something a little thicker, with more muscle tone, like the female equivalent to Rhino. Or at least closer than this. But it looks like they're giving us the same bodytype as every other female Warframe, but with different legs.

She is not a face bashing berserker which does want warrant that.

It looks fine though.

Selling sex > selling diversity or depth or realism as far as most of the gaming industry is concerned. Unfortunate reality of societal conceptions of what men and women should exemplify/represent.

Not much to do about it unless we can remove sexist ideas from the executive decisionmaking positions and improve the typical writing quality in video games to avoid the most cliche stories that make men and women flat characters (personality-wise) that represent a single stereotype society has.

What he said.

Doesn't look like a Berserker to me. She looks like an escaped supersoldier prototype, which is fine and all, but is an entirely different trope.

She is not a face bashing berserker which does want warrant that.

It looks fine though.

That's the thing, though: She could have been a face-bashing berserker. Looking at her design, it seems like the only difference is that she's going to be a face-slashing berserker, and-- let's be honest-- the only difference between those two is the type of damage being applied. And if she's supposed to be an up-close fighter, her armor doesn't make any sense-- she's wearing very little plating compared to other, flimsy Warframes.

I'm disappointed by the lack of diversity, and the potential that was seriously missed here.

That's the thing, though: She could have been a face-bashing berserker. Looking at her design, it seems like the only difference is that she's going to be a face-slashing berserker, and-- let's be honest-- the only difference between those two is the type of damage being applied. And if she's supposed to be an up-close fighter, her armor doesn't make any sense-- she's wearing very little plating compared to other, flimsy Warframes.

I'm disappointed by the lack of diversity, and the potential that was seriously missed here.

We can only wait for the skills.

Besides she could be a speedy type berserker.

Seems to me you were just thinking of a really broly-esque woman.

We wll see though.

Hmm, I have to say, when I heard "Berserker", I thought it would be more akin to Rhino. This design is, however, unique, and is more evocative of the more a lithe, speedy kind of fighter.

I'm a bit disappointed with this though, I would've preferred another tanky female frame. Alas, only time will tell.

Edited by Kissybear

Her skills are

1: Shield Projection: turn shield into deadly cone attack

2: Undescided

3: Intimidate: Paralyzes an enemy and buffs nearby Tenno

4:Last Stand: Berserker is invulnerable but limited to melee. She stores all damage done to her until the timer runs out and then takes it unless she kills every nearby enemy.

So yeah, she should be beefier and armoured up a bit.