Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Monolake said:

"personaly" = 99% of players, dont pretend you missed countless posts and threads complaining about mandatoery conservations that no one likes  - and they are bugged too, you being combative about making it option instead of mandatory could only mean you want people to suffer

I'm stating a differing view point, that's not combative.  Insisting that there is the only valid view point, and making groundless accusations - that's combative. 

I don't haunt the forum, I play the game - I've spoken with every member of our clan, and collectively - we do not have an issue with conservation (yes we're a ghost a clan of 10 people with 6 of us being very active and 4 not so much, before we get off on that).  We've been doing them, and haven't noticed any more bugs then normal for conservation tasks (critter doesn't show up is some locations, caves has been the one I've seen personally - which is exactly like it was in the Orb Vallus (sp).

Stating a different opinion is not being combative, we don't have to agree, and  we can still team up and have fun. If you'd like to continue a discussion feel free to do via whisper in game or PM.

17 minutes ago, Nox-Inruptio said:

I'm stating a differing view point, that's not combative.  Insisting that there is the only valid view point, and making groundless accusations - that's combative. 

I don't haunt the forum, I play the game - I've spoken with every member of our clan, and collectively - we do not have an issue with conservation (yes we're a ghost a clan of 10 people with 6 of us being very active and 4 not so much, before we get off on that).  We've been doing them, and haven't noticed any more bugs then normal for conservation tasks (critter doesn't show up is some locations, caves has been the one I've seen personally - which is exactly like it was in the Orb Vallus (sp).

Stating a different opinion is not being combative, we don't have to agree, and  we can still team up and have fun. If you'd like to continue a discussion feel free to do via whisper in game or PM.

I am playing Warframe, not petframe, how about you ? 

Also for god sake, where is new hotfix, we should have already hotfix 29.2.9

42 minutes ago, Nox-Inruptio said:

I have done a lot of conservation in Orb Vallis. I hate it but I need NW standing for Orokin Catalyst.

In my experience, Cambion Drift is definitely has a lot more bugs than Orb Vallis. OD rarely has bug, probably only happens 1 out of 50 captures. But for CD, almost 30% of my capture ending up failing or unable to continue due to bugs. This including:

1) Starting point bury under terrain/rock

2) Trail not appearing

3) trail disappear half way

4) trail disappear half way, you leave area to look for it, came back and it reset

5) dead corpse not appearing at end of trail. My Helios scanned it so I know it's there, but it's invisible.

6) dead corpse bury under ground

7) target not appear after being called

8 ) target stopped at corpse that's under terrain, can't be tranquilized,

People hate Heart of Deimos conversation because of the amount of grind comparing to other activities(ex: mother token you can get 100 under 15 min). Some of the son token exchange require you to turn in 8 and 16 tags, that's at least 24 captures without booster. Conversation is the one activities that bottom-neck all the other progression. On top of that its so glitch and buggy, so most people hate it.

Honestly, the whole "Lures" and "Pheromones" seems to be a trap for HoD. If you just go out and fly around in your archwing with a tranq rifle, it's so much easier. The animals tends to spawn in groups of 2-4, usually 3. It can take some time, but it's really a lot faster; just keep the tranq rifle up and listen for the beeps then look for the highlights. Trust me, makes it a lot faster; sadly, the birds, aka the Common Avichaea, are quite rare and you need to get a total of 5 of their tags, at least from rank 2-3. If you have a resource booster, one group of 3 will get you all you need that I am aware of; just don't trade those tags in for tokens.

16 hours ago, AnastasiaMichenko said:

Just another Xaku beta tester.

Their 1 doesn't deal true void damage, does it? Gives void proc sure, but fails to deplete teralyst shields even a little, and can't kill vombalysts. You're effectively losing an ability slot option when you could just use Paracesis.

Intentional... They actually SAID IT... IT's Intentional

2 hours ago, Invoky said:

I have done a lot of conservation in Orb Vallis. I hate it but I need NW standing for Orokin Catalyst.

In my experience, Cambion Drift is definitely has a lot more bugs than Orb Vallis. OD rarely has bug, probably only happens 1 out of 50 captures. But for CD, almost 30% of my capture ending up failing or unable to continue due to bugs. This including:

1) Starting point bury under terrain/rock

2) Trail not appearing

3) trail disappear half way

4) trail disappear half way, you leave area to look for it, came back and it reset

5) dead corpse not appearing at end of trail. My Helios scanned it so I know it's there, but it's invisible.

6) dead corpse bury under ground

7) target not appear after being called

8 ) target stopped at corpse that's under terrain, can't be tranquilized,

People hate Heart of Deimos conversation because of the amount of grind comparing to other activities(ex: mother token you can get 100 under 15 min). Some of the son token exchange require you to turn in 8 and 16 tags, that's at least 24 captures without booster. Conversation is the one activities that bottom-neck all the other progression. On top of that its so glitch and buggy, so most people hate it.

That's good info - i used to get everything listed there in orb vallis, oddly - I haven't been in the drift (with the exception of caves).  Thanks for posting the issues, I've only experienced the cave bug (much like orb vallis - you'd a get a point inside a cave, and then not be able to find starting point) and the doesn't come when called (but that's only happened to me when the end point is in a cave).  So both starting and ending in a cave has been an issue - and based on the live cast today - i think I may have idea what's going on,  it was mentioned that the Vom Vas cycle *changes* what's going on underground - this may be the root of the cave issues..

That list definately explains some of the salt.  

My take on the grind - the grind is the game.

On 2020-08-26 at 7:01 PM, Stormdragon said:

Fix the token system, the ability to stockpile tokens endlessly for the future can be beat and all, but it's immediately overshadowed by the inability do exactly that by providing whatever resource we already had before being changed to time gated rng tokens that require specific resources instead, which is clearly intended to slow down player progression.

Btw, still no fix for the 10 months old bug of Telos Boltace ragdolling players in conclave nor for any of these:

To follow up: A handful have been fixed, such as the accidental introduction of Kuva Bramma, and what may have been an accidental fix of Antimatter Mines being invisible. However, most of these bugs have visual reproduction and descriptions. We are slowly adapting to the format requested by DE in their official megathreads. Please check it out!

Archived