Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.3

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb Leqesai:

Because you can replay the mission if you want to farm the necromechs easier. By replaying the mission you bypass the first stage and can go straight into the cave. You don't get vault rewards but this is probably the fastest way to farm mechs if you do it on the tier 2 or 3 mission. Though I haven't heard of the hostile mechs dropping components so it really isn't a perfect solution.

Actually I have 3 broken parts and I'm pretty sure I got at least 2 as drops from the mechs in the missions.

I think the most awful thing about universally-hated mandatory tacked-on minigame that's called "Conservation" is the fact that it feels like it's engineered to be the absolute worst it could be.

1) You have your tranq rifle, which gives nothing but godawful beeps that say "There might be an animal in a 100 mile radius around you, who knows!". The animal silhouette is #*!%ing periodically showing, you have to wait for every #*!%ing beep to try and search it out. And, of course, cherry on the cake. IT'S #*!%ING PALE ORANGE IN A WORLD MADE EXCLUSIVELY OF ORANGE GLOWING THINGS. If you TRIED you wouldn't be able to think up a WORSE color and a WORSE type of silhouette display than this.
2) Animals don't appear on the minimap, no matter if you equip radar mods or not (That would ACTUALLY be a good use for the RADAR mods for once). If you make an EFFORT to slam mods that help you with capture - it's impossible, no mods, no upgrades for the stupid tranq rifle, nothing. 
3) Tracking involves running along a barely visible track, staring intently onto the bright, acid-orange glowing ground  with NOT A SINGLE track color being distinct from the environment. Bonus points for tracks leading god #*!%ing knows where.
4) Want to enlist a help of three more desperate people forced into animal capture? You #*!%ing can't, bozo. Because animal captures are affinity-range-bound, and you STILL WILL HAVE TO DO IT ONE BY ONE, no splitting up around the map possible.
5) Of course, maybe it's supposed to be relaxing. Sike, #*!%o. Constantly spawning enemies, including those who shoot at you from a mile away, and those who attack and kill your supposed capture. And you'd BETTER #*!%ING BE CAREFUL, because boy is it easy to scare off the animal, making this whole endeavor a fluke. Try again with the tracks.

At least making bad captures gives exactly the #*!%ing same rewards as going out of your way and making perfect ones, am I right? What a gift, making perfect captures completely worthless. Knowing that you won't be able to squeeze more than a 1000 standing out of a rare animal, despite being able to bag 8000 for a kubrodon in Vallis, if you cared to invest in your skill. If you wanted to and were good at that, you could bag 20k rep in captures faster than the same amount would be done in bounties. You COULD outperform bounties if you were good. It was a good alternative for people who wanted it. Now I have enough mother tokens to instalevel the syndicate to the max rank, so the standing is completely worthless, forced to now run around and trade in the dumbass coins. How is it possible to look at two perfectly functional open world syndicates and completely #*!% yourself up over nothing?!

17 minutes ago, ragnjordvikr said:

please please please consider nerfing the enemy armor and health for the deimos enemies, there is no reason a kuvor nukor fully modded should take half a mag on lvl 50 enemies

they are not that hard. Everything shouldn't be handed to you.

Seriously, why does this playerbase want everything so easy?

il y a 13 minutes, BrazilianJoe a dit :

Grandmother or Loid should sell scintillant for rep. 

from what i get ; scintilant is exactly like wisp from PoE !

If so why the hell did they bring back that idea : I'm pretty much sure that everyone hated that crap on PoE.

Just scrap that idea for a ressource once & for all !

14 hours ago, Iterniam said:

Tier 2 and 3 ISO vaults are not explained.
You can enter them by speaking with mother in specific locations on the cambion drift. You only get tier 2 and tier 3 matrices from those by chaining them.

Still not entirely sure how to get scintillant after reading these notes though.

EDIT: The ISO thing is actually addressed in this hotfix, cool. "Within one wyrm cycle" is worrying though. If doing the 3 vault runs back to back without extracting does not give the tier 3 rewards though, they have learned nothing.

EDIT2: Seem to have lost 11-12 father tokens, not sure how.
Had enough to rank up with necraloid R2, farmed the parts, got the blueprint from standing I had, without spending any further tokens, after which I had 9 father tokens instead of 21 or 22.

EDIT3: I feel the need to point out that Xaku takes Gyromags to build, which effectively is an mr15 requirement. In my 1500+ Profit-Taker runs I have seen only one person under mastery rank 15. Meanwhile Helminth is supposedly an end-game system and is locked behind mr8.

Scintilliant can be obtained from the T1 lvl 5-15 bounties from mother and Now the vault runs.

Il y a 1 heure, Frument a dit :

At least making bad captures gives exactly the #*!%ing same rewards as going out of your way and making perfect ones, am I right? What a gift, making perfect captures completely worthless. Knowing that you won't be able to squeeze more than a 1000 standing out of a rare animal, despite being able to bag 8000 for a kubrodon in Vallis, if you cared to invest in your skill. If you wanted to and were good at that, you could bag 20k rep in captures faster than the same amount would be done in bounties. You COULD outperform bounties if you were good. It was a good alternative for people who wanted it. Now I have enough mother tokens to instalevel the syndicate to the max rank, so the standing is completely worthless, forced to now run around and trade in the dumbass coins. How is it possible to look at two perfectly functional open world syndicates and completely #*!% yourself up over nothing?

The son is completely busted compared to all the previous open world.

1) No matter if the conservation is perfect/good/bad; you get a tag so here already there is an issue.

you should be rewarded 1/2/4 token if the capture is bad/good/perfect.

2) One token require between 6 & 8 capture from one species. 4 token is between 4 & 6 of the rarest species.

These number must be brougth down from 1 to 2 max.

3) A token is 500 standing reward.

A perfect capture for one specimen of the rare species on fortuna is 8000 standing max.

The whole token economy for the son need to be bring in line.

Other thing that need to be fixed :

• Some spawn point are completely broken : the track doesn't appear or is below especiallly for aviacichus
  • There is no spawn for velocipod : so you must be lucky to get around them in the wild
  • If you sleep the velocipod with ivara,, you can only mount them, they must be absolutely tranq by the gundart
  • the predasite & vulpaphyla should go in weakened state instead of being killed if they are shot by the player it become complicated to weaken the rarest species. You have to make them attacked by monster in order to have that happen. That or just get rid of the weakened state completely.

So I finally got time to play the new Update after 3 days of fever.

First and foremost: The cinematic quest around Heart of Deimos was just awesome. I like the lovely (read: hateful) relation of the family and can relate some aspects of them (though I think whoever came up with this whole Idea should consult a therapist). But the Boss at the end was a bit tough I think. After 3 deaths I managed to beat it. Father's reaction was priceless. Controling a Nechramech was an experience I didn't know I needed so badly. That was just so much fun to believe it is normal content now.

But I encountered some bugs which aren't the funny "DE fixed 1 thing and broke 10 others" kind of bug.

- I was curious about the new player experience and wanted to try the new tutorial. The cinematic stopped after 2 seconds and took away my admin rights. I couldn't tap out, task manager wasn't capable of shutting down Warframe and all I could do was restart my PC.
- While I was out in the Cambion Drift for my first bounty I accidentally tapped out and lost full control of my PC again, the same problem as mentioned above. Needed to shut down my PC again to fix it.
- When speaking to the Prospector in the Hub, the Mechant often starts talking of two different subjects simultaneously, making it hard to concentrate on the thing I am actually there for.

But then again, maybe start playing new content 2-3 after its release was too soon. I am looking forward to more fixes, since I think this open world has still some parts which need it.

But keep up the good work! Stay save and drink enough!

The token system is correct for me, i stock enough with mother token for the next day and i like that ! 
I understand there already a way to do that in previous open world but it feel... better in this case because of the lore of the place. 

The update could be better whit this fixed
-Fish opening in mass is buggued and give less reward than opening them one by one. 
-im one of the rare people who like mining/fishing and conservation things, i did manage to aquire all the son token for the next rank with the entrati BUT I never saw one of the bird for those 5 badge you need to rank up, i tried running around and trying the normal way by following the path and nothing. (Running around with Ivara while invisible and radar mode is what worked for me) But yes the price should be reduced for the son token. 
-Scintillant drop rate are..... really really low., i got one doing the bounty and none in the vault, i played atleast 10h in the heart of deimos doing that and that kind of grind is just a big no no for me. So DE do something for that pls ^^' 
-Necramech seems week, the little i played with them it feel useless since my frame and operator juste do more damage and are more tanky, i like mecha in general but i don't have the feeling of power it should give :o (also in the quest when snake died the sound of the mech dying is really loud idk if this as been fixed) 

This is the things that stopped me for playing HoD for the moment, hope to see some fix soon so i can finally craft Xaku and the new weapons ! 

Btw: i love the artistic job done on HoD, great idea and concept, make me think of the dreadnought  and the adpetus mechanicus of 40k. 

Archived