Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #5

[DE]Megan

Hmm, what about the Exploiter orb? After the crashes and the shrinking event, that I had the last two days, I'll definitely not try this fight again right now. Also, I had another two freezes today on Fortuna, doing Thermal fissures to level my mech. There's something wrong there right now, it didn't even freeze that much, when it was released...

Increasing the amount of time the Wyrm pieces need to brew from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in Stage 1? Completely understandable.

Increasing how fast the room fills with toxin without increasing the drop rate or percentage of antidote in Stage 2? Tolerable, but still a little harsh.

Not decreasing how tough the Necramechs are in Stage 3? Definitely confusing, because those things are difficult to take down alone without a meta build.

8 hours ago, (XB1)HollowCube987 said:

Increasing the amount of time the Wyrm pieces need to brew from 60 seconds to 90 seconds in Stage 1? Completely understandable.

Increasing how fast the room fills with toxin without increasing the drop rate or percentage of antidote in Stage 2? Tolerable, but still a little harsh.

Not decreasing how tough the Necramechs are in Stage 3? Definitely confusing, because those things are difficult to take down alone without a meta build.

Have you tried using an Upgraded Nekramech versus them?

15 hours ago, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

Hmm, what about the Exploiter orb? After the crashes and the shrinking event, that I had the last two days, I'll definitely not try this fight again right now. Also, I had another two freezes today on Fortuna, doing Thermal fissures to level my mech. There's something wrong there right now, it didn't even freeze that much, when it was released...

I have same problem when using my mech

There a problem on the Warframe cause the a bug that u cant even run like normal run does, everytime that u going run to enemy to fight them and run back to grab a loot it had a turtle run that make u slow run and other problems is the lv up bar cause yesterday before a small update come in i had a half way to do a mastery 10 part but today i look at my lv bar to see how long i had to get but it show that i had no lv up thing at all cause of two of bug problem. Please help fix this to get back to normal 

17 hours ago, (XB1)VincentPfa said:

Too many bugs happening. At the same time, it's to be expected with new software additions. Give DE a break folks. If you want to complain about bugs not being addressed. Focus on the old bugs that still linger, opposed to newer ones.

I understand but basically trading 1 but for a new one 😥

18 hours ago, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

Exactly!! 

Archived