Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A completely normal topic, go away DE nothing to see here.

nicolajtheking2

il y a 4 minutes, Traubenzuckr a dit :

how are you immortal, i don't understand

it's the heavy properties. But the statement of the topic is overreaching. It generates an abnormal amount of health healing certainly but nothing insane but it doesn't prevent one shots and you looking like a douchetard playing a scythe heavy build with full hybrid mods :).

2 minutes ago, Galuf said:

it's the heavy properties. But the statement of the topic is overreaching. It generates an abnormal amount of health healing certainly but nothing insane but it doesn't prevent one shots and you looking like a douchetard playing a scythe heavy build with full hybrid mods :).

you don't need the heavy attack, at least i don't, not with my cuurent mod set-up

à l’instant, nicolajtheking2 a dit :

Oh, wow, so hurt. Want another insight? There's no need to get agitated at me telling people about something i discovered.

You're not very far into the game, are you? Also, I didn't want to hurt your feelings or offend you there. it's just a very basic thing that is pretty obvious and making a thread about it like it being some OP-combo while other, much more broken things exist seemed really satirical to me.

Just now, Genoscythe said:

You're not very far into the game, are you? Also, I didn't want to hurt your feelings or offend you there. it's just a very basic thing that is pretty obvious and making a thread about it like it being some OP-combo while other, much more broken things exist seemed really satirical to me.

I've done pretty much everything there is to do, except railjack since i can't do it solo (yet), this topic was just me sharing something i found after 5-7 years and multiple accounts.

4 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

The sheer AMOUNT of status effects along with DOT from some of them, renders you unable to die until the enemies you hit die or the status runs out.

what if an enemy deals a lot of damage that's over your (effective) HP, for example couple of thousands dmg at once? how will that keep you from dying?

1 minute ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Again, this was just me reaching out with a discovery i just made, nothing fancy.

and the P.S. part was a joke.

your discovery is no discovery at all. it's not true that what you say is what makes you immortal. your idea is worthless because the caustacyst heavy attack deals little damage and is a mere gimmick that can't be what your loadout is based around. 

even if it gave you immortality which it doesn't, you would have been a useless member of the squad. 

so your idea is twice useless

1. even if true it's useless

2. it's not true

8 minutes ago, Traubenzuckr said:

how does hirudo make you immortal? you get shot by a high level mob when not shield gated and you're ded

It doesnt. 

That for OP only. Because its same mechanic diff method. But - 1 slot mod healing returns. 

Not for u, not for me. 

il y a 24 minutes, nicolajtheking2 a dit :

I've done pretty much everything there is to do, except railjack since i can't do it solo (yet), this topic was just me sharing something i found after 5-7 years and multiple accounts.

You can do RJ solo now and trust me it is less painfull than playing with 3 leechers. Just turn on public ^^.

Archived