Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I think we can make a deal with the corpus on the hostage situation.They don't tear into crypods and we will be more than happy to tear the grineer to shreds. Then they don't have to spend as much money destroying the grineer anymore.

Given the current exchanges between Alad and Ruk, it's clear that the Corpus have no problem "renegotiating" a deal when it benefits them.  What's to keep them from "renegotiating" after their competition has been removed?

Personally, I'm hoping that the goal is to keep the balance between the two of them so they decimate each other's forces.  As I see it, a fight between them is good for us, and the longer that fight goes on, the more casualties on both sides, the stronger we are in the end.

so you say we should do a ninja mision in wich we mustn't be detected to save a cryopod of tenno in a mid war ._.?

i like your train of thought.

so you say we should do a ninja mision in wich we mustn't be detected to save a cryopod of tenno in a mid war ._.?

That would be awesome!  I'm really hoping they have some cool endgame scenario for this, and covert missions to save the sleeping Tenno would be perfect.

interesting Lore, but Tenno are a third faction, we are neither of the other two. 

permanently taking sides to one or the other is a bad idea. all we should be doing is keeping balance. keep them both cracking skulls so we can kick back and do whatever we want. 

we need both of the Factions, this war must end in a stalemate. 

i certainly hope we're not expected to just cow herd to one side or the other. we should be rescuing any fellow brethren, and going about our business as usual. 

both factions have use to us, but neither have use to us if one or both is dead. 

that's a good idea. let's bring the Infested into this to just f*ck some sh*t up. then all 3 factions will lose and we can laugh :D

you guys are genius, using the infested swarm to our favor in a way in wich we lure them and make them fight with the corpus and grineer to keep the numbers in the 4 factions, the next we should have to do is to get cryopods and give blows to grineers cloning pods and corpus dealers so they will get low resources, eventually the tenno will have to confront the infested to don't allow the overnumber of the other three factions!.

tennos, who's with us!?

you guys are genius, using the infested swarm to our favor in a way in wich we lure them and make them fight with the corpus and grineer to keep the numbers in the 4 factions, the next we should have to do is to get cryopods and give blows to grineers cloning pods and corpus dealers so they will get low resources, eventually the tenno will have to confront the infested to don't allow the overnumber of the other three factions!.

tennos, who's with us!?

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

anyway when did it start?

I think it will start this evening, according to who saw the last livestream!

Edited by siralextraffo

Well i still hope the reward will stay the same. 

Otherwise you cant choose exactly what you want.

Im with Grineer. But if they get like resources as a reward only and Corpus would give you a new weapon.. Well you can imagine what will happen.

Everyone will join Corpus.

Thats why i say the reward should stay the same.

And if its badly needed to have special rewards.

Lets say you get a badge from the Grineer or Corpus for joining them.

Edited by Derethevil

We actually are here to keep the balance, not to make any faction win, they said in stream 16 that if we cannot and the bar goes to far for one side we will fail the event. And it makes sense, whoever wins will get their hands on the criopods, so NO ONE HAS TO WIN.

what do you think if we use our skills and ninja moves to get info about tenno cryopods wich we don't know(spy) and then give blows on the grineer and corpus sources(sabotage) to weak them, allowing the team to get criopod safe(defense) or recover an orokin artifact hidden in the ship(raid)?.

not to mention, we could use some swarm of the infested by sending them to specific positions(deceiving) to avoid the overnumber of both of the other factions.

so there is no need to take a side if we can keep balance.