Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

just keep spamming the forums in hope they start as soon as there are 30 pages on this topic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wouldn't that be grand?

Come on, I'm pushing my sleep a couple of hours just for this. <3

WOOT: pushed it into 30!

Edited by Taynted

Soon Grineer Dogs will bow before their new Master. Derf Anyo.

Also it seem the Lotus wants the Corpus to win.

LOL yes yes she does, I wonder if she realized it was that obvious when posted...

IF ... you lose

but IF the other side... it'll be horrible

hmmmmm, which do I pick such hard choices

Hey guys!

Post your thoughts on The Zanuka Project here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122747-the-zanuka-project-pick-any-side/

I wanna know what you guys think as well >:D

The Corpus wouldn't blow up profit.

If you want to save your friends you've got to side with the Grineer. They'll get stronger, sure, but we'll clean up when we're done. (It's not like that wasn't our job/hobby anyway.)

Help Grineer, you get to bowl Rollers at Moas !

so everyone forgot about Hellions?)

Wouldn't that be grand?

Come on, I'm pushing my sleep a couple of hours just for this. <3

WOOT: pushed it into 30!

man, i'm sleepy as f*ck too (university+work) but i want this event to start now or wait till i'm at home tomorrow

Can I swap sides in the middle of the battle and just kill everything!

I mean it's like choosing between stalin or hitler,   let me just wipe em all out and be done with it.

I know, right? On the one hand Hitler* built the best roads in the world, and gave Germany the best econamy set up ever. I mean, he got the place back on its feet in a VERY short time, quicker than the London Gard where expecting.

On the other hand, Stalin has communism, a grand idea that he could never get just right, but a valiant effort all the same.

I mean, the question is whos idea is better? Good roads and good economy, or communism where everyone gets the same...

*(Side note, Yes Hitler did some bad S#&$. Before that tho, he did do some decent S#&$. So credit where credit is due, ok? Ok. Good. :P)

Edited by TheJagji

Relevant: (From wikipedia page of Mars, roman god of war. This is his "Gradivus" aspect.)

[Mars] Gradivus was one of the gods by whom a general or soldiers might swear an oath to be valorous in battle.[88] His temple outside the Porta Capena was where armies gathered. The archaic priesthood of Mars Gradivus was the Salii, the "leaping priests" who danced ritually in armor as a prelude to war.[89] His cult title is most often taken to mean "the Strider" or "the Marching God," from gradus, "step, march."[90]

The poet Statius addresses him as "the most implacable of the gods,"[91] but Valerius Maximus concludes his history by invoking Mars Gradivus as "author and support of the name 'Roman'":[92] Gradivus is asked – along with Capitoline Jupiter and Vesta, as the keeper of Rome's perpetual flame – to "guard, preserve, and protect" the state, the peace, and the princeps (the emperor Tiberius at the time).[93]

A source from late antiquity says that the wife of Gradivus was Nereia, the daughter of Nereus, and that he loved her passionately.[94]

Corpus totally suck, Grineers can actually aim, you can just capture any brainwashed tenno.  Yeah, how about we let the victor be the guys who suck?  It's not like Stalker was that powerful...

Edited by Sgt_Moss