Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No New Achievements

(XBOX)MikeD Got Skill

This game badly needs new achievements. Achievements give me a focus and purpose while playing. Not fair that Gears 4 is allowed to have a 4000 gamer score, but they cut off Warframe at this number. It is probably Microsofts fault. Microsoft should allow D.E to have another 500 points added. Achievements could include sacrificing to the Helminth, completing heart of Deimos, completing Steel Path, and achieving M.R. levels 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Sorry dude, but they mean nothing to most players. If that's your motivation for playing the game at all, might be better to find a new game.

What a useless comment, why do you waste your time commenting something so useless as "might be better to find a new game", if you dont like achievements dont do it, if people are here on the forums asking for improving something is because they like this game, so dont say to others to find other game to play, do it your self if you find this solution so useful.

iron man eye roll GIF

1 hour ago, Zentun. said:

What a useless comment, why do you waste your time commenting something so useless as "might be better to find a new game", if you dont like achievements dont do it, if people are here on the forums asking for improving something is because they like this game, so dont say to others to find other game to play, do it your self if you find this solution so useful.

iron man eye roll GIF

I do that's why warframe isn't the only game I play, but your comment is noted, but there's nothing you can do about me at least sharing my opinion or thoughts. Yeah, what I said likely didn't help, but that's for the OP to call me out on if it's such a big problem. OP doesn't need a white knight. I will however concede that what I said was still useless. It was now that I look at it again.

As mentioned by OneChigago51, Achievements also affect how we play the game. I would have never done perfect captures, all those K-Drive races, and explored all those caves were it not for achievements. I have every achievement in the game and now feel no reason to explore the caves, hunt, or do K- drive races in Deimos. It is hard for me to now get motivated to play the game. What am I supposed to get excited about now? I am working on a Kuva Lich and considering sacrificing to the Helminth, but can't get very excited about this. Also the Steel Path without any achievements doesn't seem worth it. I am sad because I have already played this game like 300 hours and want to keep playing it, but the game without new achievements is now feeling like a boring grind. Sorry if you don't agree, but that is how I feel. And I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way. 

1 hour ago, AzureTerra said:

So you need a minor award to justify doing anything in a game... 

I read one player posting on an update thread the other day that they weren't going to play any of the new Deimos stuff until achievements were added for it... guess they are going to be sitting out the new content for a long time.

Nothing wrong with wanting achievements, but that attitude seemed a bit extreme. 

What bothers me at least on PS4 is that the achievements are already in-game on your profile but locked/greyed out for the time being.  Per Danielle's post on Deimos launch, they haven't decided when or whether to activate them and make then into PSN trophies yet ("The following new Deimos Challenges are not available as Trophies at this time. We will keep you updated and let you know if that changes:").

In the meantime, I've already killed dozens of Deimos Juggernauts, rode velocipods, etc.  If and when they activate the challenges, I doubt they will be retroactive which means needing to redo all the requirements.  Sure, they are not difficult, just annoying to have to redo.

On another note, how do all these trophies/achievements translate with next gen PS5/XSX specific version of Warframe?  My guess is there will be no new PS5/XSX version of Warframe.  The next gen consoles will just run the current gen version of Warframe and any new trophies will be tagged as PS4.  I can't figure out how they will implement a whole new identical set of PS5 tagged trophies for Warframe if we move on to a specific PS5 version of Warframe with our same PSN id?

Archived