Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked for death nerf

(PSN)Lil-Ruaro

Why? Just why? Ash was already a frame everyone barely uses, u give us a new system and ability to make him useful. Then boom, immediately nerfed, Helminth needs rank 3 in entrati and rank 6 with Helminth to get M4D, I wasted sooo much resources, just to try this new FUN synergy with Ash. And just a few days later a nerf comes, WHY??? Cant we have anything fun in this game? Ngl It was one of the few things keeping me playing and now that you guys have removed it, I cant see the point of finding another new thing to try, cause its probably gonna get nerfed again smh, I’d rather kill them manually with a melee than use M4D, it was also already limited with range, all you had to do was remove the arcane trickery effect and maybe lower the percentage of damage it deals based on ur weapon, but it doing a percentage based on enemy health is just plain dumb and stupid. You just messed up again DE

Depois desse nerf eu estou seriamente pensando em parar de jogar o warframe, por que nefar um jogo PVE? Se não querem que usemos só um frame e uma habilidade ou arma melhorem os outros frame e armas ao invés de piorar as poucas coisas que nos prendem ao jogo, estou cansado de tanta DEcepção com o warframe!

7 hours ago, (PS4)Lil-Ruaro said:

Why? Just why? Ash was already a frame everyone barely uses, u give us a new system and ability to make him useful.

Neither Marked4Death nor the nerf were intended at Ash specifically. The nerf was actually targeted at everyone else, because the nerf specifically removed a bug where weapon mods were applied twice to a target that was Marked (the Marked4Ash strat ignores weapon mods and just deals Finisher Damage)

Because the interaction was broken and overpowered. And it getting nerfed/fixed this soon is thanks to the community complaining every time a nerf took too long to be implemented.

As well the system and ability exist for more than Ash's use alone. Yes he needs some changes but that's an entirely different issue.

Also if you wasted "soooo much" resources to grant a single ability to Ash then you're using the system very wrong. As the system only works as a large resource sink if you're being incredibly impatient.

3 hours ago, trst said:

Because the interaction was broken and overpowered. And it getting nerfed/fixed this soon is thanks to the community complaining every time a nerf took too long to be implemented.

As well the system and ability exist for more than Ash's use alone. Yes he needs some changes but that's an entirely different issue.

Also if you wasted "soooo much" resources to grant a single ability to Ash then you're using the system very wrong. As the system only works as a large resource sink if you're being incredibly impatient.

Yeah the damage was a bit overpowered, but how they handled it was horrible. Its range was already limited, target has to be in ur line of sight and you cant even hit anything beyond 30m. They just needed to remove the arcane Trickery effect on the kills and maybe lower its damage percentage, but now it isnt even worth using.

2 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Marked for death did not make Ash. He was a good frame before the helminth system. 

I'm pretty sure everyone knew that Marked for death was going to be nerfed. Did you really think DE would leave a room clearing nuke that hits damage cap exist?

Of course I knew it was gonna get nerfed, but they nerfed it beyond use, the ability is practically useless and its better to just manually melee them

3 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

40 frames, hundreds of weapons, millions of synergies possible, but it "was one of the few things keeping me playing".

Sounds like you're just bandwagoning from broken meta to broken meta. 

Maybe try playing without a flavor of week crutch.

This was one of the few things I even tried that was “meta”, I got most of the frames already, and tried a bunch of synergies already, most weapons are similar so I dont see the point in trying other weapons that work basically the same as the ones I already have.

Just replace M4D with radial blind.

And get over it. I did the M4d build trials too but never expected it to stay like it was.

Despite all the "restrictions" i caneasily push the 2 button sequence and often nothing is left alive. I still have post nerf plans for M4D that should still function to chain nukes.

Edit: Why are there 2 basically identical topics on this in general discussion?

Archived