Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scintillant is weirdly hard to get and I'd like it to be put into Loid's syndicate please.

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

If changes have come on PC already regarding this then feel free to say so as I'm on PS4

So I've done a decent amount of Iso vaults and bounties just grinding this all out and having a good time getting stuff here and there but NOT Scintillant. I've tried doing low rank bounties and nothing. I've gotten very very few from Iso vaults. I've gotten more necramech mods (6) than I have Scintillant (3 total) and even when it's considered a common reward or the rare reward like... I know part of it is RNG but this seems a bit much.

Apparently they're floating in Iso vaults sometimes but I've seen 0 total (the ones I got I think dropped from Necramechs?) so honestly even as it is supposed to be rare I'd like it to be put into the syndicate maybe at the highest level if need be for maybe like 15k-25k standing so I can at least maybe get 1 a day? It didn't take long for me to buy up everything Loid has right now though from the devstream I imagine he'll stock the new Necramech and any new weapons coming in for them this is just there are methods but I can't tell if any are effective since most have produced a total of 0 Scintillant and I need 5 for Xaku I'm lucky I had the 2 for the Necramech at the time really and more than likely like with the other open worlds there will be a few more things added here and there that will cost Scintillant and I'm just so lost here it's not about getting a certain amount like working towards Hema that just took a while this just isn't getting me anything at all.

Another Idea is to put it in those rank 5 bounties nad not just 1 and 2 but like 2x Scintillant as the rare reward since I know there needs to be desireable things in the lower tiers too and there are for the most part but I'm not really seeing much reason to go to the highest bounty as it is with a Quassus bp and Xaku piece? (one run gave me double Quassus blueprints lol...) 

That's all though I hope Deimos turns out pretty good I've been enjoying it so far otherwise.

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Try to do T2 bounty first stage only.
Since it's a common reward there, you have about 20% chances to get it on first stage, and the change decrease as you go further.

TIP: this works well with public matchmaking

join-in as client, if you're lucky stage 1 is over halfway done; saving you much time between resets.

Archived