Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suspended to 2035 by Void Saryn [Exploit?]

__Princess__Natalie__

Hey, Im 29mr with 2.5K hours and I have a Little problem... ( i post that same on Reddit, idk where i can search help)

A day ago I was playing warframe with my friends,
After finishing my session with them I got banned for idk, Just i got banned instantly.
What i do last day before ban?
Well, I played relics with them for 40 minutes at first (something like that),
I was using the rare well funny "build" Panthera Warrior with a warframe like Mirage of course.

After exiting the mission, we switched to Tridolon, nothing special 2 Tridolons where I played Trinity.

the last Trip is weird, we went to the Exploiter (where Hildryn drop) I used Saryn here for my own build, Its Xaku first Ability ( Xata's Whisper ) + Duration and Strenght Build (no range/eff) and 2 specific augments ( Corrosive and Toxin Cloud?) thats buff my Kuva Karak (custom name : AK-47) with Radial buff or smth else, i dont remember bcs i have on that gun : Explosive, Radial and Viral

if we add all of this, we get it Saryn Prime + Kuva Karak Explosive,Radial,Viral + (1+2+3 Saryn skills) Corrosive 298% Void 77% and toxin 89%
With that build i onetap every spider on map by sometimes like 6K toxin (3 saryn) or sometimes in mother-orb like 32K-172mln (?????)

After completing the mission and quitting the game, I got banned from playing the next day hXXcD0m.png

soo guys, that was good hidden exploit or whats happen ??
I didn't write anything offensive in in-game chat because I only played while a friend was livestream
Link:  STREAM CLICK HERE  
My join on stream : 56:33 <-- there u can find me on stream ---> to end stream, soo help me guys wtf was happen now?

It sounds like it thought you used an exploit to kill it as efficiently/quickly as you did. 

You are just going to have to make a suppor ticket, I'm afraid, and wait for them to go over your case. If you really weren't trying to exploit anything I'm sure you'll be fine, but there really isn't any way to speed up the process. 

16 minutes ago, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

Nooblshowtek flashbacks, hopefully your case gets sorted out.

Yeah xD i saw that 

20 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It sounds like it thought you used an exploit to kill it as efficiently/quickly as you did. 

You are just going to have to make a suppor ticket, I'm afraid, and wait for them to go over your case. If you really weren't trying to exploit anything I'm sure you'll be fine, but there really isn't any way to speed up the process. 

I dont know about Saryn Exploits nothing, im first with that "new exploit"

42 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Open a ticket with support. There is no help for you here.

yeah I go open second ticket in English language, bcs Polish support dont answer me xD 

A friend of mine was IP Banned for using a buggy build with a Kuva Karak with a Saryn Void Build. She was using this build for around 10 minutes and we suspect it to be the reason for her ban. She is MR29 and has 2000+ hours played in the game so it is very unlikely that this has anything to do with cheating. Is there anything I can do to help her get this ban appealed?

I just saw a thread from another poster about this same thing in general discussion... is this related to that? 

Or are multiple people doing this now? Regardless, all your friend can do is make a support ticket. 

If they already have and they are just waiting, you have to just be patient and keep waiting. Two days is not long to wait for support. Usually they get to issues in a couple weeks on average, could be less or more depending on how backlogged they are and the priority of the issue. 

All your friend can do is make the support ticket, if they haven't already, I'm sorry we can't help you further as players, nor can any forum administrators intervene. 

Archived