Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

What are some fast ways to get void traces?


(NSW)straightmale

Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Keep in mind that corrupted enemies in void fissure missions continue to drop void traces as loot after you opened the relic, even though they are not marked.

I found capture/exterminate has shorter corrupt interval should you kill the living enemies. Also there are certain tiles that promote spawning of corrupted. One of which is the large ice cave tile of corpus ice planet tileset.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

run any capture fissures with no relic

Why no Relic though, it's silly to not have one equipped, you might get awesome rare parts, including the exact part(s) you're after, while farming Traces.

Either way, please NEVER run without a Relic if you're playing in a Squad, that's just a jerk move, denying the others the choice of a 4th Relic reward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Why no Relic though, it's silly to not have one equipped, you might get awesome rare parts, including the exact part(s) you're after, while farming Traces.

Either way, please NEVER run without a Relic if you're playing in a Squad, that's just a jerk move, denying the others the choice of a 4th Relic reward.

I never said dont run without a relic during squads, only solo. Its easier, and lets be fair you can open those at any time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I never said dont run without a relic during squads, only solo.

Public Capture missions generally go fast enough.

The added time it might take some slowpoke to reach Extraction is balanced out by the Relic rewards,
plus you get bonus Traces if other players pick your Relic reward.

2 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

lets be fair you can open those at any time

But why would you not make that time be now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...