Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some fast ways to level up my master rank?

(NSW)straightmale

Question

9 answers to this question

Mk -1 weapons are credits if you havnt done those. also Senitinel and Moas come with there own weapons So you get MR from the sentinel / moa and the weapon  both are fairly cheap and easy to get... 18 weapons  for 54k xp  .. 4 moas for 24k .. 14 senitinels for 84k  xp

Companions give good MR points, too. Every breed of kubrow, kavat, predasite, vulpaphyla, and the helminth charger give 6k mastery points each. I find having two new weapons, one good weapon, a low rank warframe and a new companion in sanctuary onslaught give a lot of mastery. I can usually 30 everything if I go to level 8 with a good team.

2 hours ago, (NSW)straightmale said:

I have the components ready to build Redeemer prime but the only problem is i'm 1 1/8 ranks away. Are there any tricks or strategies to level up MR fast other than buying and lvling weapons?

There are a couple hundred weapon patterns available to buy in the Marketplace via credits that can be built and leveled. You can also pick up the base blueprints for a lot of Warframes to then farm the components. Same for the Clan Dojo Labs, especially the Tenno Lab for the several Warframes that can be researched and built.

Just don't make yourself crazy trying to build them ALL at once.

Best MR farms are (200 xp per lvl 6000 total)

Lvling Warframes

Lvling Companions (Kavats, Kubrows, Moas, Sentinels, New Deimos Pets)

Lvling Archwings & K-Drives

More MR Farms:

Lvling Weapons(Yours & Companions) (100 xp per lvl 3000 total) (Paracesis and Kuva Weapons 4000 total)

Clearing the Star Chart/Relays/Steel Path (1000 xp per Relay Fight)

RailJack Intrinsic Lvls (earn your points goto orbiter/menu/profile/intrinsics to spend your intrinsic points) (1500 xp per lvl)

Also remember variations of weapons count as another separate weapon. So Mk1 weapons are differesnt from normal weapons are different from faction versions are different then prime versions.

So you would need to max lvl the mk1-braton then a normal braton and then the prime braton all for 3k xp each as an example. Hope this helps.

20 hours ago, (NSW)straightmale said:

I have the components ready to build Redeemer prime but the only problem is i'm 1 1/8 ranks away. Are there any tricks or strategies to level up MR fast other than buying and lvling weapons?

warframe, arcwing, companions give 6k mastery
weapons, arcwing weapons, robotic companion weapons give 3k mastery
each rank of railjack intrincis give 1,500 mastery
each unfinished node on star chart an steel path star chart give some mastery points.

Archived