Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get the twitch Drop today

2Peter3Nine

I arrived late, 1:24pm, (3 hours behind them, 3:24pm their time)
and watch the video till just past 2pm, so a little over half an hour.

I did not get a drop however.

EDIT -
I got the one from yesterday today, along with the one from today.
Got Grendel for yesterday's, (another i already have) 
and Vauban for today's. (one of the ones i wanted woo)

I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that drops had been very erratic for me. But since I said that, they've been very consistent and I got every single one of them, including yesterday's.

Got on quite early during the stream today (~7min in), status marked as Online in Twitch, everything seemed to work exactly as yesterday, but no drop.

I'm really not sure what makes it not work when it happens anymore. I'm not too sad about today's, but I always worry it'll happen to me again when something I really want is offered.

I didn't get any of the captura scenes last week from twitch drops. I submitted a ticket and I was told to unlink my account from twitch and warframe account and relink them. Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again actually worked. 

Unfortunately they were unable to give me drops. I've had my accounts linked since like the first week of playing this game and all of a sudden for no reason it just broke.

15 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I didn't get any of the captura scenes last week from twitch drops. I submitted a ticket and I was told to unlink my account from twitch and warframe account and relink them. Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again actually worked. 

Unfortunately they were unable to give me drops. I've had my accounts linked since like the first week of playing this game and all of a sudden for no reason it just broke.

I think I had a similar issue with the heart of deimos cards, did that and then I got a whole bunch of cards a few days later, though that was different because it was other streamers not just regular DE one. Aside from that time, I haven't really had any issues whatsoever, this would be a first time with DE's stream, though the randomness @(XB1)C11H22O11mentions could be the problem, I don't know, but I hope it doesn't happen on friday since is the best drop from this week. Gonna try the unlink-relink thing, anyway, just to be sure.

On 2020-10-06 at 7:17 PM, zipilgrim said:

I'm really not sure what makes it not work when it happens anymore. I'm not too sad about today's, but I always worry it'll happen to me again when something I really want is offered.

So, small update now that I did miss something I wanted (the Forma last Friday). Here's what my success/failure looks like for the past 2 weeks:

Monday 5: drop worked

Tuesday 6: no drop

Wednesday 7: 2 drops (!)

Thursday 8: 2 drops (both duplicates though, but that's another problem)

Friday 9: no drop

Tuesday 13: no drop

Wednesday 14: drop worked

If anyone can figure out a pattern I'd love to hear it, because I genuinely cannot understand what's different each time. I had the game running on Friday 9 and went into the Devstream Relay, did that somehow make the script not notice I was also on Twitch watching the stream? I was also in-game during the stream on Tuesday 13, and specifically made sure to NOT be in game on Wednesday 14. But if it was truly being in-game during stream that cancels out the drop, many, MANY people would've had the same problem on Friday 13, and I haven't seen any complaints (not to mention that in the past, eg at Tennocon, I had both Twitch stream and game running simultaneously and got drops just fine).

It might be that Twitch just randomly stops noticing someone is on for drop purposes, but if there's something we're doing (or not doing) that's causing some drops to miss, then that's something easy to fix on our end, provided we can narrow it down to a specific behaviour. I've noticed that Twitch sometimes switches your status to "away" (I never did understand what makes it do this, or how to get back to the regular green "online" without reloading the entire webpage), but I'm not yet sure if this correlates with the times I missed a drop.

4 hours ago, Psianide73 said:

Singing the only song they know, 'DE you suck where's my free stuff'...

Feel free to point out a single post attacking or criticizing DE. All I saw were people trying to figure out a pattern that would make drops not work, and therefore how WE (I specifically pointed this out in my last post) can be sure we are doing what we're supposed to.

But by all means do feel free to sing troll using the same song you know...

Archived