Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Grief! The timing of it...

AreeSoothsayer

6 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Affinity booster.

Imagine getting 2-3 affinity boosters (and other boosters) at the same time. I got one weekend full of grind (and week of at least 1-2 boosters). I leveled my companions (kavat & moa) few times doing spies. That's great because they are bad to level up solo.
After that time I got tired of leveling. And... I don't think I've touched that companions since that time. 

8 minutes ago, quxier said:

Imagine getting 2-3 affinity boosters (and other boosters) at the same time. I got one weekend full of grind (and week of at least 1-2 boosters). I leveled my companions (kavat & moa) few times doing spies. That's great because they are bad to level up solo.
After that time I got tired of leveling. And... I don't think I've touched that companions since that time. 

15 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Same thing happened to me.

Maxed an entirely new loadout - frame, weapons and pet in about 1-2 hrs.

Feels so good to max a fox in 1 round of ESO.

I think ya both misunderstood. I got the affinity booster After I had done it all.

7 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:
23 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

I think ya both misunderstood. I got the affinity booster After I had done it all.

Oh... well, bad luck for ya. But I always level frames or amps. And I leave pets for affinity boosters... just my rule lazzynes.

Archived