Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NW Prestige Tiers

Wolfchild07

So I hit 60. Before I hit 60 I was at 145 crystal cred. After I hit 60 I'm still at 145 crystal cred and not going anywhere. So 59 is actually the cap. I'm stuck on 145 until the end?

After 30, it should just be an infinity symbol. Every time you get 10k, you get the cred. Get rid of the 60 tiers, they're a dead end.

3 hours ago, Wolfchild07 said:

After 30, it should just be an infinity symbol. Every time you get 10k, you get the cred. Get rid of the 60 tiers, they're a dead end.

Nightwave seasons should not last for 6+ months. Nobody should be hitting 30+60, since the season should last 3-4 months max. When Intermission 2 went over the 5 month line, DE even admitted that it was way longer than they intended. Now Season 3 is going into its 6th months and we still don't have the final episode of it!

IF the seasons are meant to last that long - then the prestige levels should be unlimited. But the aspect of it that really needs fixing is not the prestige level limit - it's the duration.

9 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Nightwave seasons should not last for 6+ months. Nobody should be hitting 30+60, since the season should last 3-4 months max. When Intermission 2 went over the 5 month line, DE even admitted that it was way longer than they intended. Now Season 3 is going into its 6th months and we still don't have the final episode of it!

IF the seasons are meant to last that long - then the prestige levels should be unlimited. But the aspect of it that really needs fixing is not the prestige level limit - it's the duration.

both GIF

9 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Ahem, you seem to forget that this next episode will be *much* bigger then the others right? They need to: Get the boss fight working, Get the weapon working, making sure the drop rate are correct, making sure the audio is good, and multiple other things im forgetting to list.

17 minutes ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

Ahem, you seem to forget that this next episode will be *much* bigger then the others right? They need to: Get the boss fight working, Get the weapon working, making sure the drop rate are correct, making sure the audio is good, and multiple other things im forgetting to list.

Really, the entire NW episodes should have been all completed BEFORE the season even launched.

Archived