Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ARBITRATION: Why not pool collected tokens from all players rather than require a player have 5 tokens onhand?

(PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

I thought of a pool not requiring both at the same time at the same location, tbh.

I think its part of the game mode requiring player cooperation, though i agree a central pool would be better.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Dont forget to turn on other players health from option menu, that way you can moniter how much life and tokens the team has.

just press "Z" if you are on PC. thats the default hotkey if someone wants to know

14 hours ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

Kinda frustrating to keep killing shield drones for the tokens and it must be 5 on a single person. Problem is there is the possibility that you might be short one or a few because someone else can grab it from under you.

Also, is there a counter to show who has how many tokens

As long as you work together and stay near the others you don't have to have them all for yourself

2 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Reviving the fallen guy from across the map when no one is near him?

well that wouldn't make sense.

NOT what I meant. I meant player A having some/5 tokens at the guy and someone else elsewhere having the remainder. There's been a few times where I'm short one token and someone else scoops a token from right in front of me. Alternatively, I was thinking maybe distribution might help so if one person has far more than 5, the excess gets distributed to other(s) that don't have 5.

Also, staying near the guy isn't always feasible. Was doing arbi survival yesterday on the Corpus ship, and one guy died in the bottom half of the double-deck room with the trams and pillars. I had to leave the room to avoid getting cornered while hunting tokens.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

NOT what I meant. I meant player A having some/5 tokens at the guy and someone else elsewhere having the remainder. There's been a few times where I'm short one token and someone else scoops a token from right in front of me. Alternatively, I was thinking maybe distribution might help so if one person has far more than 5, the excess gets distributed to other(s) that don't have 5.

Also, staying near the guy isn't always feasible. Was doing arbi survival yesterday on the Corpus ship, and one guy died in the bottom half of the two-section room with the trams and pillars. I had to leave the room to avoid getting cornered while hunting tokens.

So you can be holding just 1, and stand on the dead guy

but because someone else across the map has 4, it counts?

still doesn't make sense.  The majority of the points aren't anyplace near the revivee.

and yeah. being under fire or in a dangerous location making revives Tough is kinda the idea. Reviving a fallen player is supposed to be high risk.

Very common strategy in PVP games is to down an enemy out in the open then keep a sniper on his corpse to pick of anyone dumb enough to try and revive him.

That snipe camp is a different story, tho. Arbi survival is getting swarmed by shielded enemies, and the area in question had lots of blind spots.

My usual strategy is camp on the guy, lures drones to him for easy collection, kill>collect>revive. The spot he died in just happened to be a poor one and I had to retreat to a more open area.

Btw, [Greedy Pull] yanks index points, but not arbi revive tokens.

Archived