Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shraksun Amp Self-Stagger is garbage and makes it unusable. Please patch this out DE

Samurai_Y

I wondered this as well.

All scaffolds have knockback, regardless of whether or not they ever had self damage. DE is definitely aware of it, so my suspicion is it's a feature, not a bug. However, stealth edits like this are something I find to be in bad faith and explaining why they did it after so many complaints and requests for a fix would go a long way. I think DE forgets to actually communicate most of the time, something that would save them a heap of shade.

On 2020-11-17 at 5:59 PM, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

its cause of self damage was removed an was replaced with stagger as the punishment

Except that self-damage was always almost entirely negated on Operator, due to the fact that getting hit by your own projectiles is literally unavoidable if you fire while moving any direction other than straight backwards. There is no reason for such a harsh punishment to exist for... using my weapon at all.

I just noticed this with my amp's secondary (Phahd Scaffold) and wondered what was hitting me because I kept falling over.    Wow.  Nothing as fun as falling over constantly because of shooting your own weapon, in a shooting game.  Bravo.  (slow clap)

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

It's been in the game for months now, consider that as a feature.

Polearms losing their attack chain if you have a high enough attack speed has been in the game for a year now. I can't see any way in which that could be considered a beneficial feature,

I think it was pretty much a universal reaction that went like "WTF operator self dmg is pretty balanced let it be" because we didn't want to deal with ridiculous self staggers on operators that can create a lot of explosions given that shraksun is used a lot, but they didn't listen then and they won't listen now so we move on!

Archived