Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New type of Forma without leveling weapon, frame.

kasztaniarz69

Hi, i wanted to share with my concept about forma. As we know no one likes to level up the same weapon five times. What u think about something like forma prime, for plat or maybe arbitration drop like Aura Forma. U just polarize without need to lvl up again.It would be more interesting and faster way.

Thats all, Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Man, it takes 5 minutes to level up your S#&$ to 30, a bit longer if its a warframe or a companion. Its not a big deal.

Leveling Necramechs is a real pain though. At least until they are allowed in regular missions.

1 hour ago, Genitive said:

How about no. Instead, they should rework how normal forma works, like reducing affinity required after we forma something to make releveling faster.

Heres an idea. Each forma adds a 20% bonus for affinity up to max level (so as not to mess up focus).

Sounds like its sweeping the current problems under the carpet:

- overly repetitive gameplay

- lack of interesting mechanics to come back to playing the game

+ new problems:

- increasingly pay-to-win: paying for top rivens, frames and weapons is ok because we assume you are going to use them to level faster.. 

NOT skip the gameplay loop altogether.

19 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

There is literally no reason forma them anyway until that either.

Aside from completionist feeling or actually liking Necramech gameplay? Probably not. Though there's also a chance DE will scrap the whole idea like they did with Lunaro as a PvE weapon or Echoes of Umbra.

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

Aside from completionist feeling or actually liking Necramech gameplay?

You do often spend 8 forma on useless weapons as well for the sake of ''completionism''? Personal preference I cannot argue with, but considering how awkward and clunky Necramechs are in their current state, people who actually like them are probably a small minority.

17 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

You do often spend 8 forma on useless weapons as well for the sake of ''completionism''? Personal preference I cannot argue with, but considering how awkward and clunky Necramechs are in their current state, people who actually like them are probably a small minority.

I put enough forma into every weapon to max out the mods. (I also dont sell weapons, but im a hoarder).

To be honest, i find Necramechs increadable fun. I cant wait till you can be used in normal missions.

Archived