Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving 2FA emails

xxvaderxxar

vor 1 Minute schrieb vegetosayajin:

That's fine and all but there is a 30 min window to enter the pass.
If it doesn't come in this period it's the same thing all over again. :D

I'm guessing the service itself is overloaded by all the people trying to grab the skin pack, so we'll just have to wait until it recovers, I fear.

Thing that annoys me more is that my steam login is stuck in "update failed" so I cannot even play there in the meantime. >_>

21 minutes ago, Kageroh said:

Thing that annoys me more is that my steam login is stuck in "update failed" so I cannot even play there in the meantime. >_>

Mine works at least.
Well let's hope it's fixed soon, because the skins are truly amazing. ^^
Also for the potential new users on epic it will be a rough start...

I've also got this problem, with either no email or extremely long delays before sending. Currently I've received 2 emails after trying about 6 times over about 3 hours. My problem is that the 2FA attempts count as login tries even if you don't put in a code, so I'm now on login cooldown for too many attempts. This first happened to me logging in through epic, but now appears to happen through steam as well.

11 hours ago, Darineth said:

This is also happening to me - it has nothing to do with verifying an Epic account, it's the Warframe verification code that isn't received.  I was wondering if this was potentially caused by me not selecting the option to share my email with Digital Extremes when picking the game in the Epic store initially?  There doesn't seem to be away to go back and do that after the fact.

It's not because that my firend, system is/was just overflooded with request of 2fa

Archived