The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[AURA MOD] Rejuvenate/Rejuvenation

(PSN)CRIMSON7EVOLON

Those that have been quotes on page 1( not fully looked at all), yes your right abt it’s a “lil bonus”...question is corrosive projection a little bonus or a decent damage inflicted aura?

Yes wukong needs to heal..when moving

yes... aura physique definitely needs a 1000-500 to be worth a aura mod

pet med kit sounds awesome I should try it out thank you

Do you wish for rejuvenate to keep being garbage garbage or useful choose

also keep note: reverse the rejuvenate effect so with 4 squad members u heal insanely fast so here’s a idea why not keep the stacks as the new rejuvenate but a lil slow cause...balance and place small bonuses with squads instead

I did not know rejuvenate effect out rail jacks or defense objectives that’s amazing

well of life what’s that? Respond to the reply

7 minutes ago, (PSN)CRIMSON7EVOLON said:

I did not know rejuvenate effect out rail jacks or defense objectives that’s amazing

Rejuvenation doesn't affect railjacks, it affects archwings though. Defense objectives, I've honestly never actually seen it affect them, since defense objectives heal themselves anyway when not under fire.

1 hour ago, (PSN)CRIMSON7EVOLON said:

Those that have been quotes on page 1( not fully looked at all), yes your right abt it’s a “lil bonus”...question is corrosive projection a little bonus or a decent damage inflicted aura?

Yes wukong needs to heal..when moving

yes... aura physique definitely needs a 1000-500 to be worth a aura mod

pet med kit sounds awesome I should try it out thank you

Do you wish for rejuvenate to keep being garbage garbage or useful choose

also keep note: reverse the rejuvenate effect so with 4 squad members u heal insanely fast so here’s a idea why not keep the stacks as the new rejuvenate but a lil slow cause...balance and place small bonuses with squads instead

well of life what’s that? Respond to the reply

The point is you can press 5 twice and get 300 hp back in a second so any bonus rejuvenation gives is completely useless even if you increase it. Even with 4 rejuvenations at +9 per second, magus elevate would blow it out of the water.

And Well of life is Trinity ability to heal. Perhaps you're a bit new if you're not aware of this? If you are let me just say there are many better healing methods for you to discover as you enjoy the game :)

2 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Am I the only one who using the arcane that heals warframes 20% hp/sec within 20m when void walking? Honestly confused why people use this 300hp one always looked bad to me in comparison.

because you don't have to sit in void mode to heal, you can do it on the fly, it's not always convenient to use Repair. And unless you're using Inaros it takes about the same amount of time.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)CRIMSON7EVOLON said:

Cdg- how would u like the improve the aura mod to benefit the balance?? I’m open to your suggestions..key word improve

Make it do something other than health gain because frankly it can't keep up. For me it's a beginner mod and there's nothing wrong with that, there should be mods in the game that we out-grow with time as we go stronger. If anything I guess a simple buff to health itself could be ok but honestly, I think it's better to leave it as a beginners mod and accept the fact you'll move on to better things for healing, same as life strike out lived its use and energy siphon.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

because you don't have to sit in void mode to heal, you can do it on the fly, it's not always convenient to use Repair. And unless you're using Inaros it takes about the same amount of time.

I think I’m more convinced repair is the better one now.

Oh well to each his own.

6 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Are you using Inaros? :D

No, just laggy host spamming operator to heal too much. I would rather operator fill my mana back to frame heal whole party than spam 5.

I can only see builds that don’t need hp using the 300. The kinds that have 150/300 that die in a hit anyway if the defensive spell comes off. 

Well maybe solo players who don’t have to deal with bad hosts also.

Rejuvenation is an okay aura because the aura mods gives you mod capacity and the rest is up to the DE balance team. In my opinion it is a useful aura because constantly heal the team and almost everything the rate is what needs some changes. The other thing is each warframe should have some kind of passive hp regeneration and energy regeneration but then someone or many would cry for balance issues when we have already a lot of powerful ways to refresh our energy and health.

I never really used pizzas and I mostly rely on my life strike, healing return or rejuvenation as items what can heal me constantly but also using equilibrium and yeah - Oberon as an Oberon main.

The issue with these auras these give a small amount of extras because they add mod capacity and in this case they does not need to rebalance the stats because they give us only extras. Also DE is not really good at balancing stuffs and it takes them years when they finally decide to do something with old stuff and usually they just make it worse or similar what the item was before.

A lot of items are not available at newcomers and on later levels there are much better options so the weaker items getting less attention.  

43 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

No, just laggy host spamming operator to heal too much. I would rather operator fill my mana back to frame heal whole party than spam 5.

I can only see builds that don’t need hp using the 300. The kinds that have 150/300 that die in a hit anyway if the defensive spell comes off. 

Well maybe solo players who don’t have to deal with bad hosts also.

Ah yeh I can understand that, lag wouldn't make it fun to use Elevate.

Archived