Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix Waypoint System!

---Swaggi---

B1HThiQ.png

As seen above it still happens way to often that you are loading in a mission with the waypoint on the destination and you need to figure out where you need to go to reach that point...
Annoying, frustrating and absolutely not enjoyable...

Please get that under control.

Thx.

Happens solo too, usually the minimap icons are fine though.

It's utterly broken in missions where waypoints update a lot:

Spoiler
Ses3R3n.jpg

If you check minimap only three of those waypoints are real (and you can't even see the exit one because a fake one is overlapping).

This has been a problem for a long time, and I agree that it seems even worse recently.

I could be remembering wrong, but I think at one point long ago they changed the waypoint system, so that the marker would move along the screen instead of jumping instantly and would only update when you're on the floor. Ever since those changes, it's been broken. It used to work great in the past.

Had a few cases where I go by the HUD. Loaded into Void extermination a long time ago, I follow the marker...into a dead-end elevator shaft. Map doesn't help any as it says that I have to go 'there' with no indication of routes from the room I was in, and I  -SWEAR- I checked every single one.

Also, the marker for operatives in roaming sortie defense being so bad that you need to physically mark them lest you follow your HUD and find yourself way off from a bleeding operative...

Archived