Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What mission type(s) have the caches?

ThumpumGood

Question

16 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

How is easy. Loki, Rivened ignis wraith, loot detect on frame and bot. I just havent done it on so long I've forgotten which mission types have it. Open world is too random. I want something I can count on every time. (I have 2 rivens like that) So sabo it is.

Limbo is easiest you just want to nuke with range on cataclysm to get the loot off your minimap but loki will work fine too though I hate how the sound of the cache is muffled while invisible. Yeh I choose the old corpus tile sabotage cos it's really easy to navigate and there's very few places where the verticality is too much for the cache to not show on the radar. Best of luck.

5 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Void/Derelict Sabotage: Argon, mods like Bullet Dance.

Derelict does not reward Bullet Dance. Derelict Sabotage is a waste of time like most sabotage missions.

There's one exception... if you're looking for Xiphos:

• Plato, Lua (Exterminate, Xiphis Engines) 1.29%
  • Marduk, Void (Sabotage, Xiphos Avionics) 1.01%
  • T1 Reactor Sabotage (Xiphos Fuselage) 0.5%

Kuva Exterminate also rewards Cyclone Kraken (stance mod for machetes). But still... not a high demand mod!

T3 Reactor Sabotage has a 2% chance for Nitain... just do Nightwave!

Really though... no reason to run any other sabotage/exterminate mission.

2 hours ago, nslay said:

Compared to other sabotages, some of these rewards are valuable for trading and maybe some plat (if you care about plat).

Namely:

• Hive Sabotage: High Voltage and Shell Shock (Dual Status Electric mods for Rifles and Shotguns, respectively)
  • Earth Sabotage: Companion mods such as Bite/Maul and if you're too lucky, a Forma blueprint or a built Forma
  • Void/Derelict Sabotage: Argon, mods like Bullet Dance.

I do wish, however, that Cache rewards got improved to make it a better incentive to hunt for Caches. Just as easy to find as they're easy to miss.

7 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Good info for others. I have a LOT of all of that.  This was about a riven unluck. Hope people who need that stuff see that because it's solid info.

Compared to other sabotages, some of these rewards are valuable for trading and maybe some plat (if you care about plat).

1 minute ago, nslay said:

Good Sabotage missions with 3 caches worth your time

• Hive Sabotage (Naeglar, Eris)
    • Can reward valuable mods High Voltage and Shell Shock.
  • Void Sabotage (Marduk, Void and Stribog Void)
    • Can reward Bullet Dance
    • Can rarely reward Nitain (Stribog is better for Nitain)
  • Earth Sabotage (Cervantes Earth)
    • Can reward valuable mod Bite
    • Can very rarely reward forma BP/built forma.

Good info for others. I have a LOT of all of that.  This was about a riven unluck. Hope people who need that stuff see that because it's solid info.

18 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Limbo is easiest you just want to nuke with range on cataclysm to get the loot off your minimap but loki will work fine too though I hate how the sound of the cache is muffled while invisible. Yeh I choose the old corpus tile sabotage cos it's really easy to navigate and there's very few places where the verticality is too much for the cache to not show on the radar. Best of luck.

Furis Hera-gelicak
+100.8% cold
+140.3% Puncture
+104% Zoom
-91.6% Status duration

Not TOO bad since the main dmg for all furis types is puncture.

Good Sabotage missions with 3 caches worth your time

• Hive Sabotage (Naeglar, Eris)
    • Can reward valuable mods High Voltage and Shell Shock.
  • Void Sabotage (Marduk, Void and Stribog Void)
    • Can reward Bullet Dance
    • Can rarely reward Nitain (Stribog is better for Nitain)
  • Earth Sabotage (Cervantes Earth)
    • Can reward valuable mod Bite
    • Can very rarely reward forma BP/built forma.

Grabbed the caches for nightwave, I liked grineer galleon for it.  I tried my favorite (fastest) sabotage missions but in galleon the caches were easier to find.  Just keep in mind that doing the hot/fire core is quickest and to find the caches before going after the objective.  I have a habit of using gauss (and the aoe in his 1) for breaking containers, but limbo's 4 might be better since you're only looking for containers that don't move on the mini map when they break.  (and of course get as much loot detection as you can.)

9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Right gotcha. That challenge can be a bit odd, sometimes the open world ones work. What I recommend however is the old corpus tileset sabotage cos it's small and has the least verticality. Limbo with max range and loot radar, just smash everything by double tapping your 4 and you should find them pretty quick. They spawn in the same spots as medallions so if you know those spots it's quick to check. I believe the node is called Ishtar on Venus for the old tileset.

How is easy. Loki, Rivened ignis wraith, loot detect on frame and bot. I just havent done it on so long I've forgotten which mission types have it. Open world is too random. I want something I can count on every time. (I have 2 rivens like that) So sabo it is.

4 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Riven- open 2 caches without dying or being downed
Figured out really quick they arent in captures.

EDIT- hunting in the void

Right gotcha. That challenge can be a bit odd, sometimes the open world ones work. What I recommend however is the old corpus tileset sabotage cos it's small and has the least verticality. Limbo with max range and loot radar, just smash everything by double tapping your 4 and you should find them pretty quick. They spawn in the same spots as medallions so if you know those spots it's quick to check. I believe the node is called Ishtar on Venus for the old tileset.

Archived