Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell prices

Norvertton

Question

5 answers to this question

Have a look at warframe.market for your platform - they have 90 day historical sales data, so you should be able to see what the sales were like before Orphix Venom started. The prices should eventually return to around that level, but it will take at least a few months - so you'll want to hold on to the arcanes until then.

It is worth noting that you are not the only one who is currently thinking about investing leftover event standing into arcanes they'll want to sell later! So you'll be up against many other people who are currently asking the same questions, reading the same forum threads and looking at the same data. What you do with all this information is completely up to you.

Energize.

I've been selling this thing for the duration of OV to help funding my humble account and they're selling like hotcakes. I don't sell them any lower than 30p.

Just like with vaulted prime parts, you can always just sit on a couple of them and wait for the prices to increase.

With that said, since most players already got what they want, you'll probably gonna have to sit on them for good couple of months. Also, before the event it was 32p lowest on wfmarket. So don't expect immediate huge increase. And yeah, plenty other people probably are having the same idea.

highly doubt the prices will go back to previous ones, since just like above comments suggesting to keep them for later, bunch of other players are thinking the same including me. but i didn't grind for arcanes to sell it's just i had extra points after getting all i needed so got some energizes. 

your best option would be fortuna / operator arcanes. those are always in demand and has steady price and can fetch you decent price on everyday basis

Archived