The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Showcase Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

I just kind of remembered one of the saying from Titanfall 2. BT - Protocol 3 protect the pilot. In this case it's protect the warframe.

This is my first submission probably ever in doing one of these. I think it took me a solid 3 hours to figure out how to get everything right and running to the best of my ability. 

Ok, this took me WAY longer than i expected, there was always something off, either time wasn't going forward, i missclicked, i clicked keys i shouldn't, the UI and text was visible, stutering recording, the enemies were behind me, time was going to fast,.....
I have to start the entire process by having time going forward and then i needed to quickly do stuff to get the camera going and record (while the game is going), let's just say that if the timing isn't great, it all falls apart and everything has to be redone , for example 1 enemy spawns behind me and i needed to undo everything, get a few kills (to get the weapon secondary fire to activate) and then try again.
Imagine undoing everything and then getting everything up to par only to then realize that you had made yet another mistake.

But in the end i liked the outcome, only took me like 30 tries, very long ones i might add

Edited by KIREEK
  • Like 1

i would enter but the greatest use it has outside of forced content and the trideon fight is as a wall
and i don't really need walls in a fight
and it takes time to summon it, time i could spend killing relevant threats
i guess i could take a voidrig to trideolns but tridelons is just focus farming anyway
and you only need 1 voidrig in the squad for tridelons